剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
And now all of this?
这不是针对你
It's not personal.
他只是想要那栋楼而已
He just wants that building.
他不会杀我的 爸爸
He won't kill me, Dad.
他杀了你叔叔
He killed your uncle.
不 不 如果你签了这份合同
No, no, if you sign this contract,
那你为之奋斗的一切都会付之东流
then everything you've ever worked for is gone.
如果我不签 我活着的意义也就消失了
If I don't, then everything I have ever lived for is gone.
现在你们都死定了
And now you're both dead.
爸爸 叫警♥察♥
Dad, call the police!
警♥察♥ 市中心的亚当·史密斯建筑计划工地
Police! The Adam Smith construction project, downtown.
我觉得你要人帮忙
Thought you might need a hand.
你只要说谢谢你就行了
You know, all you had to do was say thank you,
这样我一定会和你统一战线
and I would have stood by you.
但是并不是这样 我要代受这些惩罚
But no, I was supposed to take the fall for everything.
这他妈的是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
一点小感激可是能持续很久的
A little appreciation goes a long way.
他妈的给我闭嘴 斯坦威克
Shut the fuck up, Stanwick.
你应该坚持留下这栋楼
You should hang on to that building.
保持过去的历史气息挺好的
It's good to keep a little of the past alive.
它不会被推倒重建的
It will never be torn down.
我欠你一份人情
I owe you a debt of gratitude.
这座城市永远无法偿还你所付出的一切
This city will never be able to thank you for what you've done.
不过我得问问 我弟弟的手呢
But I must ask-- my brother's hand?
在混乱里丢了吧 最好忘了它
Lost in the shuffle. Best forgotten.
弗兰克
Frank,
我还会再见到你吗
will I see you again?
下次我在多伦多时会顺道过来的
The next time I'm in Toronto, I'll swing by.
那就好
I'd like that.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我可是准备了那辆红车等你开呢
I got the red car ready for you to drive again.
这次可别惹祸
No mishaps this time.
接其他客户进展如何
How did it go seeing other clients?
很好啊 不错啊
Oh, it was great. Fine.
不太好 他不感激我
It was bad. He didn't appreciate me.
我感激你 迪尔特
I appreciate you, Dieter.
看吧 一点小感激可是能持续很久的
See? A little appreciation goes a long way.
我知道 迪尔特 我知道
I know, Dieter, I know.
亚当·史密斯财政崩溃 建筑王国灰飞烟灭
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表