剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
好了
Yes!
继续开
Just keep driving!
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
我家 然后我送你去巴黎
My house. Then I'll get you to Paris.
-那些人是谁 -我不知道
- Who are those people? - I don't know.
我猜是你♥爸♥爸以前的搭档
I guess your father's ex-partners.
有人给他们通风报信
Somebody tipped them off.
他们也要杀了我 对吧
They're going to try to kill me as well, aren't they?
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
他曾是犯罪网络的一员
He was part of this whole criminal network.
他一开始并不想这样
He didn't start out meaning for that to happen.
我对他的一切了解都是假的
Everything I thought about him was a lie.
迪莉娅 他爱你
Delia. He loved you.
真的吗
Really?
也许他只是这样说 好让自己晚上睡得着
Or is that just what he said, so he could sleep at night.
自我宽恕
A justification.
我要继续做他想做的事
Look, I'm gonna do what he wanted.
我要把这帮人绳之于法
I'm gonna screw these guys to the wall.
他们可不是小规模的黑帮
These aren't small-time mobsters we're talking about.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
别逞强
Well, you should be!
删掉资料 放手吧
Erase that thing. Walk away.
我办不到
I can't.
来抱抱
Come here.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here, okay?
不如你去洗洗澡吧 衣服在那边
Why don't you get yourself cleaned up? The laundry's over there.
浴室在那边
The bathroom is that way.
我还要处理点事
I've got some business to take care of,
但我一会儿就回来
but I'll be back in a little while.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
好
Okay.
卡拉
Carla.
我收到了转发文件
I got the transfer.
有很多信息
There's a lot of information.
-有名字吗 -看起来有密♥码♥保护
- Names? - It looks like it's all coded.
看看能查到什么
Let me see what I can find.
你去哪里
Where are you headed?
我要搞定一些事
I've got some business to clear up.
不会又是去见都市酒店的女招待吧
Not that waitress at the Metropole again?
卡拉 说真的 别这么口无遮拦
Carla, really, there are rules.
打扰了 女士
Excusez-moi, Madame.
你是谁
Who are you?
塔科尼警探
Inspector Tarconi.
我找弗兰克
I was just looking for Frank.
弗兰克不在
Well, Frank's not here.
看出来了
So I can see.
不好意思 我吓到了你
I'm sorry I surprised you.
但我本来以为这里不会有人
But I wasn't expecting to find anyone here.
弗兰克一般没有客人
Frank doesn't usually have many visitors.
你很了解他吗
You know him well?
不了解 你呢
No. What about you?
不大了解
Not so much,
但我觉得 也许他更喜欢这样
but I think, perhaps, this is how he prefers it.
了解
I understand.
女孩和司机跑了
The girl and the driver got away.
我们知道了名字
We've got a name.
有人应该能带我们找到他们
Someone who should be able to lead us right to them.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
等等 我马上回来 警探
Just a minute. I'll be right back, Inspector.
喂
Hello.
妈妈 我是迪莉娅
Hey Mom, it's Delia.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
妈妈 他们杀了爸爸 我当时在场 看见了
Mom, they killed Dad. I was there, I saw it.
-你安全了吗 -暂时是
- Are you safe? - Yeah, yeah, for the moment.
你在哪里
Where are you?
爸爸的一个朋友在场
Some friend of Dad, he was there.
他带我离开了 我在他家
He got me out of there. I'm at his house.
我要你回家 迪莉娅 听见了吗
I need you to come home Delia, do you hear me?
-我做不到 -不 听我说
- I can't. - No, listen to me!
我要你去最近的机场
I want you to get to the nearest airport
坐上最快起飞的飞机
and the first flight out of there, I want you on it,
听到了吗
do you hear me?
-迪莉娅 听到了吗 -好
- Delia, do you hear me? - Ok.
妈妈 我好害怕
I'm really scared, Mommy.
我知道 宝贝 没事
I know you are honey. It's okay.
一切都会没事
It's going to be fine.
快去吧
Please, just go.
去机场 订机票时打给我
Get to the airport and call me when you're booking your flight.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, honey.
你好 我要叫一辆出租车
Bonjour, I need a taxi.
迪尔特 我给你带了件礼物
Dieter, I brought you something.
-迪尔特 -不 弗兰克
- Dieter. - No, Frank!
别这样
Come on.
我从柏林给你带了件礼物
I got you something from Berlin.
你给我带了礼物
You have something for me?
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
你不能开走这辆车
You can't take this car.
那好吧
Okay then.
如果你觉得一箱德国冰黑啤就能贿赂我
If you think you can bribe me with a case of einfaltig eisbock beer,
那你就大错特错了
you are wrong.
你怎么知道的
How could you possibly know that?
我是德国人 可以闻到密封瓶子里的啤酒味
I'm a German. I can smell beer inside a closed bottle.
那成交吗
So, is it a deal?
不行 这些汽车饱受你的摧残
No, you beat these cars half to death.
不能让新车也惨遭毒手
I can't let that happen to the new one.
我保证 我不会用来工作的
I won't take it on a job, I promise.
做不到的事就别承诺
Don't promise what you can't keep.
我说到做到
I never do.
我相信你 弗兰克
I trust you, Frank,
但是你认识的人让我觉得很紧张
but the people you know, they make me nervous.
好吧
Fair enough.
但是好好考虑行吗
Think about it though, okay?
行
I will.
我破解了部分密♥码♥
I broke part of this code.
有个名字反复出现
There is a name that comes up again and again.
弗里德·特朗福
弗里德·特朗福
Frieder Trumpf.
听起来很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
他是柏林的重要罪犯
He's a major crime operator out of Berlin.
文件里有足够信息
There's enough in these files
可以把弗里德关好一阵子了
to put Frieder away for a long time.
他会去找迪莉娅
He'll go after Delia.
喂
Hello?
迪莉娅 是我 菲欧娜
Hi Delia, it's me, Fiona.
我一直在联♥系♥你♥爸♥爸
I've been trying to reach your father.
他在安全屋
He's at the house.
他们闯了进来
They broke into the house.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
谁闯入了 什么时候
Who broke in? When?
他们一直到处扫射
They were shooting, and they wouldn't stop.
他们杀了我爸爸
They killed my dad.
迪莉娅 你没事吧
Delia, are you all right?
我要回家
I'm going home.
你走之前我想见你一面
I want to see you, before you go.
瑞士酒店 二十分钟后见
Hotel Suisse, in 20 minutes.
好 谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
没事的 迪莉娅
It's okay, Delia.
你好 警探
Hello, Inspector.
但愿你带了奶油 家里没了
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表