剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
但是心脏还没找到
But the new heart has not been recovered yet!
抱歉 我们别无选择
I'm sorry. We have no other choice.
酒吧 餐馆
内有器官 心脏
您好
Hello?
进行全球跟踪
-你找到他了吗 -找到了
- Have you found him yet? - Yes.
-他在回来的路上吗 -还没有
- Is he on his way back here? - Not yet.
我告诉过你 我保证
I told you. I promise no harm
如果他送回包裹 我就不伤害他
will come to him if he brings me the package,
但他现在就得送过来
but he needs to bring it to me now.
-我理解 -那你为什么还不阻止他
- I understand. - Then why haven't you stopped him?
来源是谁
跟踪来源
查找来源
他不听我的
He doesn't take orders from me.
让我和他谈谈
Let me speak to him.
这可不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我才不管你怎么想
I don't give a shit what you think!
给我接通他的电♥话♥
Put me through to him right now.
我尽力吧
Let me see what I can do.
来电 卡拉·瓦莱丽
接听 忽略
卡拉
Carla?
弗兰克 我接到了愤怒客户的来电
Frank, I just got an angry call from the client.
你没有送去包裹
You didn't deliver the package.
你知道那是什么东西吗
You know what it is?
弗兰克 我还以为这没关系
Frank, I thought that wasn't suppose to matter.
是心脏
It's a human heart,
要移植给一名垂死男孩 后来被偷了
stolen before it could be transplanted into a dying boy.
客户是德拉戈·苏也克
The client is Drago Sujic.
你知道他是法国南部最有名的嫌疑犯
And you know he's one of the biggest crime bosses in Southern France.
和政界 警♥察♥都有勾结
Extremely well connected-- politicians, cops...
我才不管 他为什么要心脏
I don't give a shit. Why does he need a heart?
我不知道
I don't know.
去查啊
Well find out!
德拉戈·苏也克
德拉戈·苏也克
申请接受捐赠
-喂 -德拉戈有个16岁的儿子
Yes? - Drago has a son, 16 years old.
患有先天性心脏病
Born with a heart defect.
他的心脏衰竭好几年了
His heart has declined for years,
现在急需移植
now he's in desperate need of a transplant.
德拉戈插队了
So Drago cuts to the front of the line.
他在家里准备了一间现代化手术室
He built a state-of-the-art operating room in his mansion
雇了一队医生
and hired an entire team of surgeons.
他为此花费数百万 弗兰克
He's spent millions on this, Frank.
你指望我同情他吗
You expect me to feel something for the man?
你之前问我原因 我只是在回答
You asked me why he needed a heart; I'm telling you.
这活儿是凯根推荐的对吧
Kagan referred this job, didn't he?
我来处理凯根的事 弗兰克
Let me deal with Kagan, Frank.
德拉戈在另一条线上 他想和你谈谈
Drago is on the other line. He wants to talk to you.
好吧
Fine.
苏也克先生 快递员的电♥话♥接通了
Mr. Sujic, you're on with the transporter.
你在哪
Where are you?
恐怕计划有变
I'm afraid there's been a change of plans.
别人说你从不改变交易
I was told you make it a point of never changing the deal.
我们把定金还给你
We'll return your down payment.
还你妹啊
Fuck the down payment!
你必须在两小时内送来包裹
You have less than two hours to bring me the package,
不然老子一定会找到你 把你碎尸万段
or I will track you down and I will fucking kill you!
怎么了
What is it?
医生想知道该不该把他弄醒
The surgeon wants to know if we should wake him up.
干什么
What for?
他们只能让他昏迷这么久
They can only keep him under for so long.
手术照常进行
The surgeon goes ahead as planned,
你要告诉组织里所有人
because you are going to put out a description of the driver
司机的外貌和车型
and the make of the car to the whole organization.
街上要设立眼线
I want eyes on the street.
我要所有皮条客
I want every pimp, every hooker, every dealer
妓♥女♥和毒贩
that has ever been put on the payroll
都去找这个人
to be out there looking for this guy.
一旦找到他 就通知我
And as soon as he's found, I want to know about it.
坑爹啊
You've got to be kidding me.
你要瑞典式按♥摩♥还是深层组织按♥摩♥
Swedish or deep tissue?
能让我的背放松就行
Whatever brings relief for my back.
我坐不下 站不直
I cannot sit or stand.
放松吧
Just relax.
我会让你康复的
I am going to fix everything.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
再给你点小费 最后要让我
Here is a little something extra for the...
爽一把
finishing.
爽一把
The finishing?
就是最后...
The ending. Um, you know?
让我开心开心
To make it happy.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-喂 -迪尔特 我需要一辆车
- Oui, hello? - Dieter, I need a car.
-什么时候 -现在
- When? - Now.
-那是什么声音 -我在按♥摩♥
- What the hell was that? - I get a massage.
今早我弄伤了背 我的背...
I hurt my back this morning. My back, I cannot... aah!
我没时间闲聊 情况紧急 我要一辆车
Listen, I don't have time to talk. It's urgent. I need a car.
-放开我 -放松就好
- Ah! Let go of me! - Just relax.
你要扭断我脖子 我怎么放松
How can I relax when you break my neck?
-迪尔特 -在
- Dieter? -Yes?
-我要车 -你开的那辆呢
- The car. - Where is the one you drive in?
出了点意外
I had a little accident.
-车子陷在泥浆里了 -够了
- The car ended up in a pool of wet cement. - Ah! Enough, enough.
够了 别让我遭罪
Enough. Oh. Stop this savagery.
还你 自己去爽吧
Here. Go finish yourself!
迪尔特
Dieter!
弗兰克 对不起 听着
Frank, I'm sorry. Yes, listen,
我几乎动弹不得 更别提开车了
my back, I can barely move, and let alone drive.
算了 你好好享受按♥摩♥吧
All right, forget it. Enjoy your massage.
等等 你刚才是不是说泥浆
Wait, did you say cement?
雷内·杜加 街上盯梢的一个毒贩
René Dugas, one of our dealers on the street.
雷内
René.
苏也克先生 我看到了您要找的人
Mr. Sujic, I just spotted your man.
跟着他 别让他离开你视线 尽量抓住他
Follow him, don't let him out of your sight, catch him if you can.
跟紧点 他车技很棒
And stay sharp. He's an expert driver.
不不 他在走路
No, no, he's on foot.
他带着包裹吗
OK, does he have the package with him?
他背了一个包 是指这个吗
He's carrying a bag, if that's what you mean.
抓住他 必要时可以干掉他 我无所谓
Get him, kill him if you need to, I don't really care.
但是一定要保护好包 明白吗
But make sure you do not damage the package, do you understand me?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
快 快 抓住他
Go, go, go! Get him!
停下 警♥察♥
-喂 -弗兰克 你在哪
- Yeah. - Frank, where are you?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you.
没多少时间了 男孩的心脏衰竭了
There is not much time, the boy's heart has failed.
此时他正躺在手术台上
He is on the operating table as I speak,
我们接了台机器给他保命
hooked up to a machine that is keeping him alive.
-我正努力呢 -你什么意思
- I'm working on it. - What do you mean?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-心脏到底在不在你手里 -我再打给你
- Do you have the heart or not?! - I'll get back to you.
天啊 该死
Aw, shit!
先生
Monsieur!
-有什么能帮您的 先生 -不好意思 警官
Je peux vous aider, Monsieur? - Sorry, officer, uh...
我只是在欣赏这辆车
just admiring your vehicle.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
其实我确实需要您的帮助
Actually, I do need your help.
请保证把包里的东西
It's critical that the contents of this bag
尽快送去医院 这至关重要
get to a hospital as soon as possible.
放心 把包给我吧
I see. Leave it with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我顶一会儿岗吗
Can you hold the fort for a few minutes?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表