剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I was hired to get you out of Berlin
送你去安全屋
and drive you to a safe house.
我会做到的
That's what I'm going to do.
特朗福先生 有个男人跟着她 像是个保镖
Herr Trumpf, she had a man with her. Some kind of bodyguard.
这三人还没来得及离开酒店
The police were out front
警♥察♥就已经到现场了
before these three could get out of the hotel.
你们觉得现今我们德国人以什么出名
What do you think we Germans are known for in these days?
除了显而易见的
I mean, besides the obvious:
希♥特♥勒♥以及凉鞋里穿袜子的习惯
Hitler and wearing socks with our sandals.
还有可靠
Reliability.
交给我们一项任务 我们准时出现
Give us a task, we show up on time
按预算完成任务
and finish on budget.
世人也许不喜欢我们
The world may not love us,
但只要我们履行承诺 他们就需要我们
but they do need us, as long as we deliver.
因为 不这样的话
Because, if we don't...
我们就没资格存在于世了
we lose our right to exist, you know.
我们的文明也随我们而逝
And our culture dies with us.
我需要看医生
现在不要了 你要看医生吗
Not anymore. Do you need a doctor?
我很不爽
I'm not very happy about this.
也许我该更霸气一些了
It may be time to get a little more aggressive.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
几百公里
A couple of hundred kilometers.
你叫什么
What's your name ?
规矩二 不提名字
Rule number 2: No names.
规矩二
Rule number 2?
一共有多少条规矩
How many rules are there?
你♥爸♥是干什么的
What does your father do for a living?
他是美军上将
He was a general in the U.S. Army.
怎么了
What is it?
退役上将
Retired generals don't usually
可没那么多钱能招来绑♥架♥犯
have the kind of money that attracts kidnappers.
他现在是顾问
Yeah well, now he's a consultant.
他和政♥府♥承包商
He just does a lot of big deals
军事机构
with government contractors,
都有大买♥♥卖♥♥往来
military agencies...
他上周还和法国总统开会了
Last week he was at a conference with the president of France.
爸爸
Dad!
迪莉娅
Delia!
很高兴再见到你
It's good to see you again.
快进来 梳洗一下
Come on inside. Let's get you cleaned up.
请进
Come in.
怎么回事
What is going on?
-你♥爸♥没告诉你吗 -说了
- Your father didn't talk to you? - Yeah, right!
他说他想见见我
He said he wanted to spend time with me
还说会派司机来接我 而我现在却在逃命
and he'd send a driver and now I'm running for my life.
还有那家伙是谁
I'm sorry, who is that guy?
他是送货人
He's a transporter.
我是你父亲的私人助理
Look, I'm your father's personal assistant,
但他也不会告诉我一切
but that doesn't mean he tells me everything.
随便了
Whatever.
他最近心神不宁的
He's been distracted lately.
可能是在担心你
I thought he might be worried about you.
强烈怀疑
I doubt it!
我对他来说就是每年一个生日贺电和每月一张支票
All I am to him is a yearly birthday call and a monthly check.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样的
I know it is.
过去几年你都比他更照顾我
You've taken better care of me the last couple years than he has.
你要想知道是怎么回事
Look, if you want to know what this is all about,
就得去问他 知道吗
you're really going to have to ask him, okay?
现在就连我自己的人都信不过
Right now, I can't trust anyone in my own organization.
我已经知道了
That much I already know.
在我带迪莉娅离开酒店之前
3 guys tried to take Delia
有三个人要来抓她
before I could get her out of the hotel.
他们知道上哪抓她 你有内奸
They knew exactly where to find her. You've got a leak.
我担心的就是这个
That's what I was afraid of.
不管你惹了什么麻烦
Whatever you're into,
-跟你女儿有什么关系 -没关系
- what's it got to do with your daughter? - Nothing.
我生意上的合伙人
She's just a way
要用她来威胁我
for someof my business partners to apply pressure
让我别捣乱
to keep me from rocking the boat.
我刚发现我的合伙人
I just found out that my partners
不止操纵汇率这么简单
are into a lot more than moving currency.
还涉及贩毒 海♥洛♥因♥ 卖♥♥淫
It was drugs, heroin, prostitution,
无恶不作
the works!
但我发誓 我不知情
But I swear, I didn't know.
我发现时 他们威胁说揭发我
And when I found out, they threatened to expose me.
-迪莉娅 -告诉我你没那样做
- Delia. - Tell me that that's not what you've been doing.
告诉我钱不是那样来的
Tell me that that's not where the money came from.
你得理解 迪莉娅
You have to understand this, Delia.
我离开军队时一无所有
After I left the military, we had nothing.
而我想让你拥有一切
And I wanted to give you so much.
东欧的一些线人让我助纣为虐
Some contacts in Eastern Europe made me an offer.
我当时没细想
I didn't think.
每次交易我都有记录
I kept records of every transaction.
名字 日期 金额
Names, dates, dollar amounts.
都在这里
It's all here.
我让你过来
I wanted to bring you here,
是因为如果我要曝光他们
because, if I go through with this,
我们可能一段时间都不能见面了
we might not see each other for a while.
这是唯一的备份
This is the only copy.
拿着吧 以防万一
Take it, in case anything happens.
我必须纠正错误
I have to put this right.
他们不会让我全身而退
They're not going to let me just walk away.
我完成了任务 把她送来了
I did my job, I delivered the package.
交易完成
Our business is done.
不不 请你等等
No, no. Wait, please!
我只求你载她去巴黎
All I'm asking is that you to drive her to Paris
然后送她上飞机
and put her on a plane.
让迪莉娅去美国找她妈妈
Get Delia back to her mother in the U.S.
你肯定觉得我是个大傻瓜
You must think I'm a total idiot.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
显然 我爸爸是
Apparently, my father is
一名国际罪犯 而我从未发现
an international criminal and I never noticed.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
我去瑞士上私立学校
I went to private school in Switzerland,
去巴黎购物
I went on shopping trips to Paris.
我从来没怀疑过
Not once did I question it.
如果他出庭作证
If he testifies,
我可能永远也见不到他了 对吗
I'm probably never going to see him again, right?
不一定
You don't know that.
在酒店 你可能救了我一命
You know, you probably saved my life back there at the hotel.
我只是在完成任务
I was just doing my job.
运送货物吗
Delivering a package?
我只是一件货物吗
Is that all I am?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我打算回市里
So I'm going to head back into town,
安排好你和国际刑♥警♥的见面
and get everything ready for your meeting with Interpol.
你确定你要这样做吗
Are you sure you want to go through with this?
别担心 会没事的
Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay.
快去快回
Hurry back.
弗兰克
Frank.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
-我爸爸呢 -迪莉娅 别...
- Where is my father? - Delia, don't...
迪莉娅 迪莉娅
Delia, Delia.
走后楼梯 发动车子
Take the back stairs. Start the car.
密♥码♥是441 257
The code is 441 257.
快去
Now go!
冷静 我能做到
Okay, I got this.
四
Four...
不不不
No no no.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表