剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Know where I can find him?
听说他到了柏林
I heard he was in town.
我好多年没见他了
I haven't seen him in years.
山姆
Sam.
你让我很左右为难啊
Ah, you're putting me in a bad spot here.
吉米才让我左右为难
Not half as bad as the one Jimmy's put me in.
我得赶紧找到他
I need to find him fast.
他和手下躲在波茨坦
He and his boys are holed up at a place in Potsdam.
你认识从这里到伊斯坦布尔的每个人♥渣♥
You know every lowlife piece of scum between here and Istanbul.
谢尔盖在哪 最后一次机会
Where is Sergei? Last chance.
卡拉 我说的是实话
Listen, Carla, I'm telling the truth.
好吧 我马上打给税务局
OK, I have Revenue Services on speed dial.
我没法帮你 卡拉
I can't help you, Carla!
你遵守规则
Look, you play by the rules.
谢尔盖 可不遵守
This guy Sergei... doesn't.
-喂 -我是迈尔斯
- Yes? - It's Miles.
弗兰克·马丁去了酒吧 打听吉米·里夫斯
Frank Martin showed up at the bar asking about Jimmy Reeves.
-多久前的事 -20分钟前
- How long ago was this? - About 20 minutes ago.
山姆跟他说了什么
Hmm. And what did Sam tell him?
他供出了吉米的地址 弗兰克正在过去
He told him where Jimmy lives. He's on his way there right now.
-好 谢谢你 迈尔斯 -没事
- Ah, OK. Thank you, Miles. - Right.
迪米特里 麻烦你召集人手
Dimitri, would you assemble the men, please?
拜托 接电♥话♥ 接啊
Come on. Pick up. Pick up.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干得好 弗兰克 -钱在哪
- Nice one, Frank. - Where's the money?
-钱呢 -你想干掉的是我
- What fucking money? - It's me you want a piece of.
对 我想干掉你
Oh, I want a piece of you.
所以陷害你才这么舒爽 弗兰克 大仇得报
That's what makes this job so sweet, Frank. Payback.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
在那边 我给你看行了吧
It's over there. It's ov-- I'll fucking show you, all right?
行吗 擦
All right? Fuck. Ah!
在这里 擦 这里 拿去吧
Right there. Ah! Fuck! Right there. Go on, then!
如果你是来找钱的
If that's what you're after,
那去吧 我们扯平了行不行
fucking take it. How about we call it quits?
又要离我而去吗 小弗
Running out on me again, eh, Frankie?
-我该怎么向谢尔盖交代 -那是你的事
- What the fuck do I tell Sergei? - That's your problem.
我不管
Not mine.
放你♥妈♥的♥屁
Fucking bollocks.
你反应有些迟钝啊 小弗
A little rusty, eh, Frankie?
你抢我台词啊 吉米
I was about to say the same thing to you, Jimmy.
-这是为什么 -你知道原因
- Now, what's this all about? - You know what this is about.
你是个胆小鬼 开溜了
You fucking lost your ball, and you legged it.
你留我一个人面对枪林弹雨
You left me in the fucking shit!
你变得心软了 兄弟
You turned soft, mate.
瞧瞧你 骚气西装下一颗娘炮的心
Look at you. A fucking pussy in a poncey suit.
别这样 哥们
Uh-uh, mate.
因为你 我在粪坑里待了十五个月
Fifteen months in an excrement-filled hole because of you.
公平打斗你从没赢过 吉米
You never could win a fair fight, Jimmy.
你抛弃了我 弗兰克
You ran out on me, Frank.
警♥察♥来了 你居然溜了
The cops showed up, and you fucking legged it.
警♥察♥一直都在那里 吉米 有人通风报信
The cops were there all along, Jimmy. Someone tipped them off.
是吗 那他妈是谁
Oh, really? Who the fuck would that have been, then, eh?
楼上有两个人对吧
There were two of us up top, right?
有人发了信♥号♥♥ 我看到了
Someone sent a signal. I saw it.
迈尔斯 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Miles, what the fuck are you doing?
只下来了一个人
And only one man came down.
戴夫中枪了
Dave was shot.
几年前我在比什凯克接了个活
I did a job in Bishkek a couple of years ago.
要运送一些旧文件出国
Some old files needed to get out of the country.
一份文件上提到为前情报机关
One of them concerned a security asset
工作的一名秘密线人
working for old Intelligence Services.
我看到了戴夫尸体的照片
I saw the photos of Dave's body.
他没有中枪
He wasn't shot;
-他的喉咙被割开了 -吉米 他在撒谎
- his throat was slit. - Jimmy, he's lying.
-你杀了戴夫 -吉米 不是
- You killed Dave? - Jimmy, no!
-你个王八蛋 -他在撒...
- You dirty fucking bastard. - He's ly--
这年头 谁也不可信啊 对吧弗兰克
Can't trust anyone these days, can you, Frank?
-我不是敌人 吉米 -你抛弃了我 弗兰克
- I'm not the enemy, Jimmy. - You abandoned me, Frank!
你和我 曾经就像亲兄弟一样
You and me, we was like brothers!
吉米
Jimmy.
我无法释怀
I can't let go of it.
我每晚做梦时都会看到
I see it every fucking night when I'm dreaming.
面包车开走了 你就这样抛弃了我
The van pulling off, and you just fucking left me there.
我当时也无能为力
There was nothing else I could do.
你错失了良机 吉米
You missed the fucking boat, Jimmy.
我得尽量救人
I had to save as many of us as I could,
换成是你也会像我这么做的
and you would have done exactly the same fucking thing.
不 我不会
No, I wouldn't have!
绝不会
I never would!
我会回来救你的 弗兰克
I would have come back for you, Frank!
我们一起死
We would have died to-fucking-gether!
弗兰克 我发誓 我不知道你是靶子
Frank, I swear to you, I didn't know you were the mark.
如果我知道 这一切都不会发生 相信我
If I knew, none of this would have happened. Trust me.
把枪放下 小戴
Put your weapon down, Dev.
你把枪放下 把枪放下
You put it down, bro. You put it down.
我们怎么了 小弗
What the fuck happened to us, eh, Frankie?
我们曾经亲如兄弟
We were brothers, mate.
我没有心软 也没有离你而去
I didn't turn soft. And I didn't run out on you.
我们被英国空军特别部队选中
We were chosen by the SAS for our honour.
弗兰克做出了选择 我们也是 吉米 放下枪
Frank made his choices. So did we, Jimmy. Come on.
我们永远都是好兄弟 吉米
We'll always be brothers, Jimmy.
快把枪放下
Come on, put it down.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
更糟糕的情况我都挺过来了 小弗
I've survived worse, Frankie.
我说你变迟钝了...
That part about you being rusty...
是骗你的
Bit of a lie.
你把人家的鼻子都打破了
You fuckin' broke my nose, mate.
我擦
Fuck me.
你本来就不好看 吉米
Well, you never were pretty, Jimmy.
天
Man.
弗兰克
Frank.
你俩去南边 等我的命令
You two, south side. Wait for my orders.
你俩待在这里
You two stay here.
-喂 迪米特里 -谢尔盖
- Yes, Dimitri. - Sergei.
-我们及时赶到了 他还在 -很好
- We got here in time. He's still here. - Very good.
-别留活口 -是 谢尔盖
- No survivors, please. - Da, Sergei.
走吧
Let's go! Come on!
我们走吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
买♥♥家还等着呢
The buyers are waiting.
快走
Come on!
吉米
Jimmy!
把箱子放下
Drop the case!
炊具要买♥♥对 这点很重要
It's important to have the proper cookware.
我自己可以搞定他
I could've handled him.
是啊 就像曼谷那次一样
Yeah. Just like Bangkok.
好兄弟
Brothers.
好兄弟
Brothers.
晚饭做好了吗
Dinner ready?
离开柏林
Get out of town.
低调点
Lay low for a while.
谢尔盖会追杀你
Sergei's going to be coming after you.
那可不一定 哥们
I wouldn't be too sure about that, mate.
我打了个电♥话♥ 能把谢尔盖关一段时间
I made a phone call that will put Sergei away for a while.
我走了
机场见
能让我收拾完行李吗
May I finish packing, please?
你要换身囚服
You'll be getting a change of clothing
这是比利时政♥府♥的好意
courtesy of the Belgian government.
比利时政♥府♥ 不要啊
Belgian? Oh, not the Belgians.
出来混 迟早是要还的
Payback is a bitch, isn't it?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表