剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I hope you brought cream. You're all out.
-那女孩呢 -迪莉娅吗
- Where's the girl? - Delia?
她真是一位迷人的年轻女士
Yes. Charming young lady.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她走了 说觉得在这里不安全
She's gone, she said she didn't feel safe anymore.
什么
What?
未知号♥码
该死
Shit!
卡拉 帮我跟踪迪莉娅的手♥机♥
Carla, I need a trace on Delia's phone.
-迪莉娅 -你来了 天啊
- Delia. - You are here, my god.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank god, you're all right.
我爸爸...
My dad...
我知道 我们得送你离开这里
I know, I know, we need to get you out of here.
你♥爸♥爸给你的U盘在吗
Do you have the drive your father gave you?
在这里
Yes, it's right here.
好 我们走吧 车子等着呢
Good. Let's go, we got a car waiting.
别叫 不然他就开枪
Don't scream, or he'll shoot!
把包给我 上车
Give me the bag. Get in!
走吧
Let's go!
追踪电♥话♥号♥码
最后通话
瑞士酒店
弗兰克 最后一通电♥话♥是瑞士酒店打来的
Frank, last call is from Hotel Suisse.
我就快到了
I'm nearly there.
我到了
I'm here.
没看见她
I don't see her.
你能接入酒店监控摄像头吗
Can you tap into the hotel security cameras?
没问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
弗兰克 她在酒店外被绑♥架♥了
Frank, she's been kidnapped from right outside the hotel.
我看到了车牌号♥
I got a license plate.
-你能查查吗 -我在查 弗兰克
- Can you run it? - Already happening, Frank.
查找车牌
登记记录
J.本纳曼
与柏林的F.特朗福有联♥系♥
有发现吗
Anything?
面包车车主是弗里德·特朗福的一名手下
The van's registered to one of Frieder Trumpf's guys.
-你说特朗福在柏林 -昨天是在
- You said Trumpf was in Berlin. - That was yesterday.
租面包车的人
The guy who rented the van,
也租了郊区的一个小飞机场
he rents a small airfield just outside of town.
她就在那里 弗兰克
That's where she is, Frank.
我把地址发给你
I'm sending you the location.
我查看了文件 都在里面
I checked the files. It's all there.
你怎么知道我爸爸给了我文件
How did you know my dad gave me the files?
房♥间里装了窃听器 我听到了一切
I had the room bugged. I heard the whole thing.
她没有别的把柄了
She's got nothing else on us.
我们不知道她了解什么情况 可能和谁谈过
Well, we don't know what she knows. Who she might have spoken to.
我得查清楚
But I need to find out.
你干得很出色
Hey, you've done commendable job.
剩下的交给我吧
But I should take it from here.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
刚到手的
I just acquired it.
这个...
This...
曾被威廉·富特文格勒使用过
once was used by Wilhelm Furtwangler,
他是柏林交响乐团的
he was the last German Musical Director
最后一任德国音乐总监
of the Berlin Symphonic Orchestra.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold still.
现在...
Now...
你准备好交待一切了吗
Are you ready to tell me what I need to know?
你怎么不用这根棒棒捅自己的菊花
Why don't you take that thing and shove it up your ass!
我能和迪莉娅说话吗
May I speak to Delia, please.
恐怕她现在要事缠身
Oh, I'm afraid she's preoccupied at the moment.
-你回头再打来吧 -只要一会儿
- You'll have to call back. - This will only take a second.
你不会是弗里德吧
You wouldn't happen to be Frieder, would you?
柏林的弗里德·特朗福吗
Frieder Trumpf from Berlin?
你就是司机吧
You must be the driver, yeah?
我更喜欢"快递员"这个称呼
I prefer "transporter".
你坐这里吧
You are gonna sit down here, okay.
享受旅程吧
Enjoy the flight.
可以马上起飞吗
Are we ready to take off immediately?
可以 先生
Yes sir.
怎么回事 你在做什么
What the hell? What are you doing?
我要这辆飞机马上起飞
I want this plane in the air. Now!
一个引擎着火了
We have a fire in one of the engines.
我们得下飞机
We need to get the hell outta here.
你哪里也去不了
You are going nowhere.
官方人员仍对事故闭口不谈
Officials remain tight-lipped about the incident.
但是据法国警方的一名内线说
But according to a source inside the French police,
残骸中发现了三具尸体
three bodies were found in the wreckage.
第一具尸体是弗里德·特朗福
The first has been identified as Frieder Trumpf,
55岁 柏林人
55, of Berlin.
他与许多犯罪组织都有牵连
A man with known connection to several criminal organizations.
第二具尸体尚未确定身份
The second body, as yet unidentified,
是一名二十出头的年轻女士
is that of a young woman, believed to be in her early 20's.
-很好 -很好
- Nice. - Good.
那我是死了
So, I'm dead, then.
这是确保他们不再找你的唯一办法
It was the only way to be sure they wouldn't keep looking for you.
出租车在等你
Your taxi is waiting.
但我告诉他们这是警♥察♥公务 所以...
But I told them that this is an official police business, so..
你不用着急
take your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定不想留下来吗
Are you sure you won't stay?
因为你很受欢迎
Because you are more than welcome.
我真的不能
I can't, really.
也许我该去给九重葛浇水了
Perhaps I would go water bougainvillea.
看来这是道别了
I guess this is au revoir.
你确定你打算这样过一辈子吗
Are you sure this is how you wanna live your life?
好好照顾自己
Just take care of yourself.
你抢我台词了
I was gonna say the same to you.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表