剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not going to take your money, okay?
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
好吧
Okay, okay.
-好运 -保重
- Good luck. - Take care.
-喂 -怎么了
- Hey. - What?
如果有人将车前灯闪三次
When you see a guy flash his headlights 3 times,
他就是你的联络人 你该跟着他
that's your contact. You're supposed to follow him.
弗兰克 得到信息了吗
Frank, did you get the information?
我不知道 卡拉 也许得到了 也许没
I don't know, Carla. Maybe, maybe not.
我帮人搬了烘干机 但还没拿到包裹
I helped a guy with a dryer, but I still don't have a package.
取包裹会遇到些问题
There's some problem with getting the package,
但按理说现在应该解决了
but it's supposed to be cleared up by now.
他还说什么某人会
And now there's something about some other guy
闪车灯
and flashing headlights.
那是收♥货♥的信♥号♥♥
That's the signal for the drop.
我也刚收到信息
It was just delivered to me.
会不会有人在监视你 弗兰克
Could someone be watching you, Frank?
我周围没人 卡拉
There's no one here, Carla.
雇主在多伦多建筑业举足轻重
This guy's a major player in Toronto construction.
他需要这个包裹 他现在很紧张
He needs this package and he's getting very nervous.
你又没毫无头绪地
You're not the one stuck out here
被困在鸟不拉屎的地方
in the middle of nowhere waiting to get the job done!
你在尼斯的家里
You're at home, in Nice,
说不定正穿着比基尼日光浴呢
probably on your porch in your bikini!
你怎么能这么说 弗兰克
How can you say that, Frank?
我跟你一样辛苦
I'm working just as hard as you!
我知道你很不安
I know you're upset,
但交易仍未改变
but the deal hasn't changed.
你会在第一个坐标位置拿到包裹的
You'll get the pick-up at the first coordinate.
没人闪灯啊 卡拉
No one's flashing me, Carla.
弗兰克 你还在吗
Frank? You still there?
弗兰克
Frank?
这是我们最后一次与这个客户合作
This is the last job we're doing for this client.
你确定这生意不是凯根引荐的么
You sure you're not getting this through Kagan?
不是 我炒了他 记得吗
No, I fired him, remember?
好吧 我就问问
OK, just checking.
我们都在追这个家伙吗
We're all following this guy?
老兄你没事吧 我来救你
Buddy, you okay? I'm going to help you.
快救我出去 快
Get me out of here, man! Get me out of here!
快点 救救我
Come on, help! Help me!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
放松 冷静 我不会伤害你
Take it easy. Stay calm. I'm not going to hurt you.
放松
Take it easy.
放松
Take it easy.
-见鬼 -你还好吗
- Oh, fuck no! - You okay?
丢下刀 踢到一边
Drop the knife and kick it away.
跪下
On your knees!
-搞什么啊 -跪下 手放头上
- What the hell is this? - Get on your knees. Hands on your head.
-我们走 -要去哪里
- Let's go. - Any particular destination?
-闭上狗嘴 -路程远吗
- Shut the fuck up. - Will that be a long drive?
-别逼我说第二遍 -手铐能松一松吗
- Don't make me tell you twice. - Could we go easy on the cuffs?
再说我就拷紧点
You want them tighter?
介意我问问你是谁吗
Mind if I ask who you are?
从你的穿衣品味和友好态度来看
By the inimitable sense of style and welcoming demeanour,
-我猜你们是警♥察♥ -你是找踹
- I assume you're cops. - You must be looking for a kick in the nuts.
我猜对了 你们是警♥察♥
I was right. You are cops.
那我们要去哪儿呢
So where are we going?
你说探长一般会把嫌犯押到哪里
Where do detectives usually take suspects, huh?
餐馆 按♥摩♥室
Lunch? Massage parlour?
去你家幽会
Back to your place?
我不想问太复杂的问题
I don't want to ask any questions that are too complicated,
-但我们在这里做什么 -你被指控了
- but what are we doing here? - You're being charged.
这他妈还用问
What the fuck do you think?
-什么罪名 -谋杀
- Mind if I ask what for? - Murder.
我是雷德探长 这是我搭档
I'm Detective Ryder. My partner,
斯坦威克探长
Detective Stanwick.
那么...
So, Mr., uh,
马丁·弗朗西斯先生
Martin Francis.
讲一讲你自己版本的故事吧
You want to give us your version of the story?
从前有三只小猪
There were 3 little pigs--
我让你讲车的事 蠢蛋
The story with this car, jackass.
我没开这车
I wasn't driving that car.
史丹威 你看到有别人驾车吗
Stanwick, you see anyone else driving that car?
认识他吗
Recognize him?
他让我救济一下 我给了他几块钱
Guy asked for a hand out, gave him a couple of bucks.
要我说 你给他的不只钱
Not all you gave him, I'd say.
我不知道他怎么会跑到车后备箱里
I have no idea what he's doing in the trunk of that car.
-那车是你开的 混♥蛋♥ -别再侮辱我了
- You were driving that car, numbnuts. - Enough with the insults.
我没有开那辆车
I. Was. Not. Driving. That. Car.
那你开的是哪辆
What car were you driving?
我叫马丁·弗朗西斯 我住在法国
My name is Martin Francis, I live in France,
我来这里度假
I'm here enjoying a wonderful holiday,
开着一辆租来的车
I'm driving a rental,
我看到有个年轻人开着那车
I see a kid driving that car...
看上去他有麻烦
looked like he was in trouble.
所以我试着帮他
So I tried to help him out.
你的名下
There are no records
没有租车记录
of any rental cars in your name.
车只有一辆 你从车上下来
There was only one car at the terminal, and you got out of it,
还说不知道那具尸体的事
and you're saying you know nothing about this body,
不是你放进去的 你跟此事无关吗
you didn't move it, had nothing to do with it?
真聪明 见解精辟
Bye George, I think he's got it.
这是你的指纹
These're your prints.
钞票上的指纹也是你的
The prints on the bill are also yours.
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's the guy.
他给我50块钱 让我帮他搬箱子
He gave me 50 bucks to move the box.
如果我知道里面装的是什么
If I had known what was in it,
我肯定不会帮他
I never would have given him a hand.
带他出去
Get him out of here.
听着 我不知道到底怎么回事
Look, I don't know what's going on,
-但很明显... -闭嘴
- but obviously-- - Shut the fuck up.
羁押待传讯至周一
You're being held pending arraignment on Monday.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Do I get a phone call?
弗兰克
Yes, Frank?
给塔科尼打电♥话♥
Call Tarconi. Tell him
告诉他我在多伦多被人陷害
I'm being held in Toronto on some trumped-up charge.
什么 你这次又做了什么
What? What did you do this time?
我没做什么 卡拉 但有人想让我入狱
I haven't done anything, Carla, but somebody wants me in jail.
搞定了
Gotcha.
-你好 -塔科尼巡官
- Hello? - Inspector Tarconi?
我是卡拉 弗兰克在多伦多被捕了
It's Carla. Frank has been arrested in Toronto.
他需要你的帮助
He needs your help.
我在多伦多执法部门有人
I have an associate with Toronto law enforcement.
告诉我他被关在哪里
Tell me where he's being held.
爵禄街监狱
The Gerrard Street Jail.
怎么了
What?
我们必须尽快把他救出来
We must get him out of there as soon as possible.
密封 请过目
Witness the seal.
在封条上签字
Sign across the tape.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
停步
Hold up.
你要告诉我究竟是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what this is all about?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean, man.
我因为毒品指控被羁押
I'm just, I'm here on a drugs charge.
我只是在等着见我律师
I'm just waiting to see my lawyer.
小甜心 澡堂见
Hey, Peaches. See you in the shower.
-他们俩让你不好过吧 -是的
- Those two giving you a hard time? - Yeah.
想让我叫他们回来吗
Want me to call them back?
不想就说
So talk.
他们说会撤销对我的指控
They said they were going to reduce my charge.
我只用去开车
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表