剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你快把我的脖子划破了
You're about to slit my throat.
在我看来 这也是我要关心的
The way I see it, that makes it my business.
在我们家 我们将祭品的血涂在嘴唇上
In my family, we wet our lips with the blood of the sacrifice.
以示尊重
Shows respect.
你至少也得有这个待遇
You deserve at least that.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
那个炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
炸♥弹♥跟我没关系
The bomb has nothing to do with me.
-如果真的 -沫加 沫加
- If you really-- - Mauga! Mauga.
你得帮帮我
You have to... you have to help me.
加萨姆疯了
Gassam has gone crazy.
法鲁克 你该阻止他的
You should have stopped him, Farouk! Ugh!
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
-炸♥弹♥在谁手上 沫加 -你看着他拿走的
- Who has the bomb, Mauga? - You saw him take it!
是加萨姆 你看到了
Gassam! You saw!
是的 但他是什么人 他想干嘛
I saw him, yes. Who is he? What does he want?
他会把炸♥弹♥放到哪里
Where is he going to put that bomb?
我不知道
I don't know.
他为什么要炸♥弹♥
Why does he want the bomb?
告诉我 为什么
Tell me. Why?
他想报仇
He wants it for revenge.
为什么他要我把炸♥弹♥带给你
Why would he have me bring it to you?
他想让我知道这件事
He wants me to know what he's going to do.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
警♥察♥来了 快跑
Cops. Hey, go!
快 你开车
Vite! You drive.
你到驾驶座后面去
I need you in the back, behind the driver's seat.
扣好安全带 先生们
Buckle up, gentlemen.
我认真的 不扣好我就不开车
I'm not lying. This car is going nowhere until you buckle up.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
按他说的做 笨蛋
Do it, you fucking idiots!
我呢
And what about me?
抱紧我就好
You just hold on tight.
开车小心点
You drive carefully.
你带他来家里来干什么
What did you bring him to our home for?
这件事和他无关
He is not a part of this.
是你把他牵扯进来的
You made him part of this, gassam.
炸♥弹♥在哪里
Where's the bomb?
法鲁克带走了
Farouk has taken it.
他去找你姐姐帮忙了
He came to see your sister.
想让我们阻止你
He wanted us to stop you.
他是去找你们帮忙安放炸♥弹♥
He wanted you to help with the bomb, to take it to the site.
我绝对不会这么做 他清楚 你也清楚
Which I would never do! He knows that, you know that.
你在说谎
You're lying.
法鲁克是跟我一边的
Farouk is with me.
没什么能阻止我们
Nothing will stop us.
他知道吗
Does he know?
告诉他
Tell him.
把那件事告诉他
Tell him what happened.
三年前 我们的弟弟 甘尼
Three years ago, our brother, Qani,
被枪杀了
he was shot.
他是非法移♥民♥
He didn't have his papers,
警♥察♥看到了他 他就逃跑
the cops saw him, he ran,
警♥察♥以为他要掏枪
they thought he was going to pull a gun.
我弟弟死了 死在停车场中的一辆卡车后面
My brother died, behind a truck in a filthy loading dock.
他们谋杀了他
They assassinated him!
就因为他不是白人
He died because of the colour of his skin!
这是一场政♥治♥谋杀
It was political murder!
他们毁了我们的家庭
They destroyed our family.
告诉他
Tell him!
我们的母亲搬回了老家
Our mother moved back home.
去年走了 郁郁而终
She died last year.
就因为我们坐视不理
Because we did nothing.
她知道 知道我们坐视不理
She knew. She could see we did nothing.
不 是因为她看到你变了
No, Gassam, because she saw what was happening to you!
你内心变得黑暗
You're dying inside!
一天到晚都嚷嚷着要血债血偿 要报仇
All you can talk about is blood and revenge!
这也比你要强
Which is more than what you did...
你就会和那些毒贩鬼混
hanging around your drug dealers.
甘尼死了之后 是他们在关心我
They cared about me! After Qani died--
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered!
你呢 那你在哪里
And where were you? Huh?
当我需要你的时候 你在哪里
When I needed you, where were you?
你一走了之
Gone.
跟你所谓的"同志"
With your "Comrades",
成天计划来计划去
planning, planning, planning.
满心仇恨
Nothing but hate.
我呢
What about me?
你还记得我这个姐姐吗
You forgot about your sister?
告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪里
Tell us where the bomb is.
没必要再死人了
No one else needs to die.
有必要
Yes.
他们该死
Yes, they do.
不 加萨姆
No, Gassam!
加萨姆
Gassam!
他会去哪里 不知道
Where's he going? - I don't know.
他满城都是朋友
He has friends all over the city.
-那法鲁克呢 -加萨姆让他干嘛就干嘛
- And Farouk? - Farouk will do as Gassam tells him.
可他去了仓库
He came to the warehouse.
-他想警告你 -对 但他很软弱
- He wanted to warn you. - Yes, but he's weak.
你得让他说出来
You need to get the word out.
有没有人看到法鲁克或者加萨姆
Anyone who sees Farouk or Gassam.
找到了
Yeah, I have it.
-什么情况 -有个修车的
- What is it? - Herve. He's a mechanic.
加萨姆最近找了他
He was recently hired by Gassam
让他把一辆偷来的车漆成粉色
to paint a stolen utility van pink.
粉色 在检查站时 我后面就有辆粉色车
Pink. There was a pink van behind me at the police checkpoint.
他说他把车送到了一个仓库
He says he sent it to a warehouse.
这是地址
This is the address.
那快去吧
What are we waiting for?
四点了 设置一小时后爆♥炸♥
It's 4pm now. Let's set it for 60 minutes.
足够我们安置炸♥弹♥
Should give us enough time
-然后撤离 -不行 加萨姆
-to deposit the bomb and get clear of the area. - Gassam, no.
我们不能这么做 我有家人在巴黎
We should not do this. I have family here in Paris.
你也有家人还在国内吧
You have family in Kueresh, don't you?
就我们说话这会儿 他们正在屠♥杀♥我们的同胞
They are killing our people as we speak!
他们侵略了我们的祖国
They invaded our country!
我们引爆♥炸♥弹 只会火上浇油
And they will kill more if we detonate this bomb!
你还不明白吗 这只会给我们的国家
Don't you see? This will only bring more pain
带来更多痛苦与折磨
and misery to our nation!
我受够了退缩
I am sick of standing back
任他们为所欲为
and letting them do with us as they please,
获利的是他们 不是我们
for their benefit, not ours!
这件事必须完成
This is what needs to be done,
我不会退缩
and I will do it.
你总是说我们的国家 我们的同胞
You talk so much about our nation and our people,
但这件事却是私仇
but this is your personal revenge.
是不是私仇不重要
What does it matter if it is personal?
他们当我们是狗 当街射杀我们
They treat us like dogs and shoot us in the streets!
那就承认吧
Admit it, then!
你是为了甘尼
This is for Qani!
只要能杀死这些人
What does it matter why these people die,
管它为了什么
so long as they do?
一小时后
In one hour,
巴黎人将会感受到我们这些狗的反击
the people of Paris will feel the bite of this dog's teeth.
你最好来看看这个
You'd better come see this.
他想跟负责人说话
He wants to talk to someone in charge.
你想怎么样
OK. What do you want?
-你是负责人吗 -你找什么负责人
- Are you the agent in charge? - In charge of what?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表