剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
-还有卡拉 她是你女友吗 -不是
- And Carla. Is she your lover? - No.
-但你希望她是 -没有
- But you wish she was? - No.
那你为什么不顾性命救她
Then why would you risk your life for hers?
全体就位 随时准备开火
We're all set. All fields of fire are open.
-等我的信♥号♥♥ -收到
- Wait for my signal. - Copy that.
准备好了吗
You're ready?
好了
Yeah.
记得计划吗
You remember the plan?
别被打中
Don't get shot.
向你的朋友走过去
Just walk towards your friend.
只要那女孩走过来 就杀了其他人
As soon as the girl gets to me, take the others out.
-弗兰克有什么计划 -情况一有变我们就逃跑
- What's Frank's plan? - When the shit hits the fan, we run.
听起来真是弗兰克的作风
That sounds just like Frank.
他说你不理解过于复杂的事
He said you might not understand anything too complicated.
这句话真的太是弗兰克的作风了
Now that really sounds like Frank.
警♥察♥
Police!
-我们开枪吗 -不 所有小队
- Do we take the shot? - No. All mobile units,
别让送货员借机溜走
make sure that the Transporter does not get away.
警♥察♥ 所有人趴下
Police! Tout le monde par terre!
这些该死的警♥察♥从哪儿来的
Where the fuck have all these cops come from?
扔掉武器
Jetez vos armes!
我们不能让他们包抄
We can't let them cut us off.
你按路线走 我来搞定他们
You follow the route, I'll deal with them.
-左边 我要往左边开 -我知道 弗兰克 冷静
- Left, I need to go left... - I got it, Frank, calm down.
-太近了 飞机 -那就开快点 弗兰克
- It's too close, Jet. - Then drive faster, Frank.
你俩真是太搭了
You 2 are so good together.
我可以送你回去 卡拉
I can always take you back, Carla.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
在这里转弯 我要试点新花样
Turn here, I'm going to try something.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我也想问你这个问题 先生
I have the same question for you, monsieur.
法国情报局副局长奥兰德
Deputy Orlande, DCRF.
这些是你的手下吗
And these are your men?
当然是啦
Yes, of course.
我明白了
I see what happened.
有人报♥警♥说广场有武装分子
We had a report of armed men at the square.
有人报♥警♥时
Someone makes a phone call...
我们不能掉以轻心
one cannot be too careful.
所以
So?
-所以 -快说啊
- So... - So, what?
你为什么出现在这里
Why are you here
还带着狙击手和枪手
with all the snipers and firepower?
听着 警探
Listen, Inspector,
你刚才搅黄了一起重大的情报局行动
you've just screwed up a major intelligence operation,
我建议你别再问我问题
so I suggest that you stop asking me questions.
把你的人带出广场
Get your men out of the square
免得我把你派去乡下
before I have you directing traffic
当交♥警♥
in the countryside!
如你所愿
As you wish.
我们在这安全吗
Are we safe here?
很安全
As safe as anywhere else.
-真让人放心 -为什么不安全
- That's reassuring. - Why wouldn't we be?
奥兰德是通过你找到我的 他不知道我住哪
Orlande got to me through you. He doesn't know where I live.
这房♥子的地契上写的不是我的名字 进来吧
My name isn't on the deeds to this place. Come on.
-你家挺不错啊 -谢谢
- It's nice. - Thank you.
我是说 有点方方正正和老式 不过挺不错
I mean, a little square and old, but nice.
一把好刀啊
Nice knives!
爱德华来我办公室时
When Edouard came to my office,
就已经知道了那份活
he already knew about that job.
我不会暴露你的名字和地点的 你知道
I would never give up your name and location. You know that.
也许他们入侵了你的系统
Maybe they hacked your system.
除非 有人已经告诉了他们
Unless... someone already told them something?
-你想说什么 卡拉 -你知道我的意思
- You have a point, Carla? - You know what I'm talking about.
你的神秘女呢 她来过这里吗
What about your mystery woman? Has she been here?
别把她扯进来 她和这事没关系
Leave her out of this. She's got nothing to do with any of it.
你们真的不是情侣吗
You're sure you 2 aren't lovers?
我俩更像是哥哥和妹妹
It's more a brother/sister thing.
如果朱莉叶想背叛我 她有很多次机会
If Juliette wanted to betray me she's had ample opportunity,
为什么等到现在
why would she do it now?
我不想关心你的感情生活
You know, I could care less about your love life,
但是你有多了解她
but how well do you really know her?
是塔科尼
It's Tarconi.
他们又在行动了 弗兰克
They're on the move again, Frank.
也许你们该考虑来警局
Maybe it's time to consider coming in, all of you.
我能保护你们
I can protect you here.
不用了 我需要地方来工作
No. I need room to work.
该死
Shit!
怎么了
What?
是朱莉叶
It's Juliette.
-她来这里干什么 -我不知道
- What is she doing here? - I don't know.
-别让她进来 -我总得说些什么
- Don't let her in. - I have to say something.
上次她见到我的时候 一把枪正指着我的头
The last time she saw me I had a gun pointed at my head.
看来这种事很常见
Seems to be quite the regular occurrence.
还不都是因为你 到后面去
It's the company I keep. Get out back,
我来应付她
I'll deal with this.
天啊 你在这里
Oh, my god! You're here!
你还好吗
You OK?
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥ 海滩上那些人是谁
Why didn't you call me? Who were those guys on the beach?
-那是个误会 -什么误会
- It was a misunderstanding. - About what?
-你最好还是不要知道 -有把枪也指向了我
- It's best you don't know. - I had a gun pointed at me too.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, I know. I'm sorry about that.
我们该进去说
We should go inside.
告诉我 我可以帮忙
Talk to me. I can help.
如果我觉得你能帮忙 我会告诉你的
If I thought you could help, I would talk to you.
我们得信任对方
We have to trust each other.
你最好不要和这件事扯上关系
This is something you don't want to be involved in.
你不信任我吗
You don't trust me?
我该走了
I should go.
朱莉叶
Juliette...
等我搞定这事 再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you... when I get this sorted out.
也许你不该打
Maybe you shouldn't.
-如何 -他们都在这里
- Well? - They are all there.
干得好 朱莉叶
Good work, Juliette.
你知道怎么挑 弗兰克
You know how to pick them, Frank.
朱莉叶不是问题
Juliette's not the problem.
你给她买♥♥了卡朗胡椒香水
You bought her Caron's Poivre perfume?
-经典款 -那又如何
- Classy! - So what?
我在仓库的时候 有个女人
When I was at that warehouse, a woman was there
身上喷的也是这种香水 我闻得出味道
wearing that perfume. I'd know it anywhere
因为每年我过生日你都送我一瓶
because you buy me a bottle every birthday.
等等 别管香水的事了
Wait a minute, forget the perfume.
朱莉叶·杜布瓦
特工
看来你女友是个警♥察♥
So your girlfriend's a cop?
你知道
You knew.
我不知道她为法国情报局工作
I didn't know she worked for French Intelligence.
朱莉叶·杜布瓦
特工
接下来就由我们接手 朱莉叶
We'll take it from here, Juliette.
-你会活捉他们吧 -我告诉过你会的
- You will take them alive? - I told you we would.
我们得相互信任 朱莉叶
We're gonna have to trust each other, Juliette.
你走吧
Go.
行动
Do it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快跑 快
Run! Run!
卡拉 卡拉 飞机
Carla!? Carla, Jet!
所有人都格杀勿论
Anything moves, kill it.
-你们还好吗 -还好吧
- You guys OK? - Yeah, I guess.
还好吗 我们走
You OK? Come on, let's go!
去卧室
Head for the bedroom.
你们躲起来
I need you to hide.
-弗兰克 你流血了 -没事
- Frank, you're bleeding! - It's nothing.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表