剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你现在把大伙都拉下水了
and you're dragging everybody else in with you.
那好吧
Fine, then.
你生弗兰克的气 我知道
You're upset about Frank. I get that.
你想当好人 其实我尊重这点
You wanna take a moral stand? Actually, I respect that.
你要放弃你的那份钱了 对吧
So, you'll be foregoing your cut, then. Am I right?
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
还有谁想当好人
Anyone else wanna take a moral stand?
我看没有
I didn't think so.
看来你成了孤家寡人 伙计
Looks like you're the odd man out, mate.
我现在要你这样做
So here's what I want you to do.
我要你好好想想
I want you to think real hard
这些年是谁在挺你
about who's had your back all these years. Eh?
三个月前弗兰克·马丁在哪里
Where the fuck was Frank Martin three months ago?
是他去也门救你出来吗
Was he carrying your fucking ass out of that shithole in Yemen?
是吗
Was he?
小戴 你要离开 那就走吧 滚
You wanna walk away, Dev, go ahead. Fuck off.
像他一样 背叛队伍吧
Turn your back on the team just the way he did.
这就对了 我知道你不会这样
There you go. See, I knew you wouldn't,
因为你 我的朋友
because you, my friend,
你不像他 你有节操
have something he doesn't: honour.
你知道这事没完吧
You know this ain't over, right?
最不能惹的人就是弗兰克·马丁
The last person you want to piss off is Frank Martin.
-是我 -弗兰克 柏林天气如何
- It's me. - Hello, Frank. How's the weather in Berlin?
-我被陷害了 -什么 怎么回事
- I was set up. -- What? What happened?
第一个提货点有埋伏
An ambush at the first drop point.
他们带走了两件货物
They left with both packages.
见鬼 至少你还活着
Oh, shit! Well at least you're alive.
如果他们真想干掉我 我也没命活到现在了
If they wanted me dead, I wouldn't be speaking to you right now.
那现在问题是 你为什么还活着
Well, then the question is: why ARE you still alive?
我猜他们需要人背黑锅
My guess: they need someone to take the fall for this.
-你对客户有什么了解 -一无所知
- How well do you know the client? - I don't know him at all.
你最好找到他
Well, you better find the client.
-我要和他谈谈 -弗兰克 他可能与此事无关
- I want to talk to him. - Frank, he might not be involved.
如果与他无关 我会找到他的货再还给他
If he's not involved, I'll find his package and return it to him.
如果他是幕后黑手 我会让他后悔雇我
If he is involved, he's going to regret hiring me.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
我有他的手♥机♥号♥ 开始追踪
I have a cell phone number for him. I'm going to run a trace.
SIM卡♥号♥♥追踪
查找中
喂
Yes?
谢尔盖 我是吉米
Sergei, it's Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
你打电♥话♥给我是出问题了吗
You're calling me because something went wrong, yes?
该带钱来的人
The man who was supposed to bring the money
带了一队人 我刚逃回来
came with a crew. I just made it back.
好吧 你的手下呢
OK. What about your crew?
他们没能逃出来 谢尔盖
My lads didn't make it, Sergei.
我很遗憾
Ah, sorry to hear that.
我的钱 我的钱哪去了
My money? Where is my money?
没了
It's gone.
海♥洛♥因♥ 钱 我的手下 全没了
The drugs, money, all my men fucking gone.
我们谈过的 吉米
I thought we discussed that, Jimmy.
不会再出问题
There were going to be no problemes.
有人耍了我们 谢尔盖
Someone fucked us over, Sergei.
负责送钱的人是个杀手
The bloke with the money was an assassin.
我的手下跟踪他 但...
My men went after him, but...
我到达的时候 他们全死了
by the time I got there, they were all dead.
你看到那个人了吗
Did you see the man?
看到了 其实我认识他
Yeah, I saw him-- know him, in fact.
他叫弗兰克·马丁
Bloke by the name of Frank Martin.
找到弗兰克·马丁 吉米
Find Frank Martin, Jimmy.
-你想让我带他来见你吗 -不
- You want me to bring him to you? - No.
我不想见他
I don't want to see him.
我想看到我的货 还有我的钱
I want to see my product, and my money.
吉米
Jimmy,
你要对这件事负责
I am holding you personally responsible for it.
别再搞砸了
Please don't fuck this up.
别担心 不会的
Oh, don't worry, I won't.
你好 我是安吉拉·拉姆齐 国际刑♥警♥
Guten Tag. Angela Ramsay, Interpol.
我需要你帮忙追踪
Ich brauche Ihre Unterstuetzung bezueglich der Zurueckverfolgung
一通酒店总部今早
eines Telefonats, das Ihre Hotelzentrale
六点四十三分接到的电♥话♥
heute frueh um 6 Uhr 43 durchgestellt hat.
-卡拉 -弗兰克
- Carla. - Hey, Frank.
但愿你要说的是好消息
I hope you've got good news.
客户名叫谢尔盖·扎武洛夫
The client's name is Sergei Zavrov.
听起来不像是个好消息 他在哪
That doesn't sound like good news. Location?
还在查
Still working on it.
但我今早接到了一通奇怪的电♥话♥
But I received a strange phone call this morning.
-谁打来的 -是固定电♥话♥
- Who from? - It was a landline.
他说你会在格拉西安酒店
The caller said you'll find what you're looking for
得知一切
at the Hotel Gracienne.
房♥间号♥是1002
Room 1002.
-我就赶过去 -小心点 弗兰克
- I'm on my way. - Be careful, Frank.
喂
Yeah.
-我是迈尔斯 -看到他了吗
- It's Miles. - Got him?
对 他来了 和你说的一样
Yeah. He came, just like you said he would.
-他现在进了酒店 -当然
- He's going into the hotel now. - Course he did.
好小伙 谢谢
Good boy. Thanks.
吉米
Jimmy.
我查到了弗兰克·马丁的下落
I know where Frank Martin is.
他在格拉西安酒店
He's at the Hotel Gracienne.
格拉西安酒店
Hotel Gracienne?
为什么要告诉我他在哪 吉米
Why, why should I care where he is, Jimmy?
我以为
I would have thought
你想和他谈谈你的货
you'd like to talk to him about your merchandise.
你是在告诉我
Are you telling me
你不能自己搞定吗
you cannot take care of this matter yourself?
我告诉过你 我人手不足
Like I told you, I'm a little short of manpower right now.
吉米 吉米 我派迪米特里过去
Jimmy, Jimmy, I will send Dimitri.
带上彼得斯和尤里
Take Petros, and Yuri.
别让马丁先生死的太痛快
Mr. Martin should die very slowly.
然后把吉米·里夫斯带来
Then bring me Jimmy Reeves.
死翘翘了吧 该死的弗兰克·马丁
Ha bloody ha, Frank fucking Martin.
来点香槟 庆祝一番
Champagne! Let's celebrate.
你总是对自己这么满意吗
You are always so pleased with yourself?
亲爱的 一切都按计划进行
Things, my love, are going exactly as I hoped.
给你
Here you go.
敬弗兰克
Here's to Frank.
-怎么了 弗兰克 -房♥间里没人
- Yes, Frank? - The room's empty.
你查到是谁预定的吗
Did you get a name on the reservation?
还没有
Not yet.
去电梯 你俩跟我来
Elevator. You two come with me.
下去 下去
Down! Down! Down!
解锁
房♥间是詹姆斯·斯维尔预定的
The room's registered under a James Severe.
有印象吗
Mean anything to you?
吉米·里夫斯 老战友
Jimmy Reeves. An old army friend.
斯维尔是他的代号♥
Severe was his code name.
他对我心怀怨恨
He was holding a bit of a grudge,
所以才不遗余力要玩死我
and he never missed a chance to screw things up.
你打算怎么办
What's the plan?
我和吉米要聊一聊
Me and Jimmy need a bit of a chinwag.
我先要对付几个人
First I have some company to deal with.
好啊 哥们
Hello, mate.
弗兰克 天啊 弗兰克·马丁
Frank! Christ. Frank Martin.
好久不见
It's been a while.
-最近怎么样 山姆 -一样
- How's it going, Sam? - You know, same.
总是那么糟
Always the same shit.
来杯纯麦芽威士忌 加冰
So, single malt, on the rocks?
-好 -哪阵风把你吹来了
- Sure. - So, what brings you by?
吉米·里夫斯
Jimmy Reeves.
知道他在哪里吗
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表