剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我只希望你能安全回家
I just want you home safe.
硬盘上的所有信息来自国家航♥天♥局的主机
Everything on this drive came from the NASA mainframe.
不过你手下的内奸留下了痕迹
But your creeper left a trail.
查看源代码 就能找出内奸
Look at the source codes, find your mole.
把硬盘给我 杰克
Give me the drive, Jack.
史密斯
Smith?
抓住他 弗兰克 我来对付其他人
Get him, Frank! I got these guys!
-要搭车吗 -你在这儿干嘛
- Need a ride? - What are you doing here?
瞎子给我打了电♥话♥ 说了你们的B计划
Got a call from the blind dude. Something about a plan B?
说起来 你在费城干得不错嘛
Nice move down in Philly, by the way.
挪挪地儿
Push over.
别打他 你们这群蠢货
No, not him, you idiots.
他是自己人 内奸是史密斯
He's one of us. It's Smith.
刚刚发生什么了
What just happened?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
史密斯
Smith!
好吧 我认输
Okay, man. Okay, you got me.
快走 快走
Hey, come on.
认真倾听
"If you listen,"
就会发现万物都是静止的 静止
"everything stands still....stands still."
谁赢了 是谁
Who's the winner? Who is it?
朝前看 好了
Look straight ahead. Okay.
能让我单独待会儿吗
Can you give me a minute?
盲眼武士的战斗不像看上去的那么简单啊
That blind samurai routine is harder than it looks.
与空间争 不与人斗
Fight the space. Don't fight the man.
行了 老师
Okay, sensei.
谢谢你把他安全带回来
Thanks for bringing him home safe.
你不用替他谢我
You're welcome to him.
别这样 他可是个好人
Come on. He's one of the good guys.
只是你的一面之词
I was afraid you'd say that.
我一直都不怎么喜欢史密斯
I never really liked Smith.
他只是个想成为007的富二代
He seemed like a rich kid with a James Bond hard-on.
而不是个真正的特工
Not a real agent.
可也有人教过他如何战斗
Someone taught him how to fight.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我没打算说的 不过他可没你出色
I didn't wanna say anything. Hey, he was never as good as you.
你能送他回家吗
Can you take him home, please?
他要见个人
There's someone he needs to see.
-杰克 我们走吧 -一路顺风
- Let's go, Jack. On our way. - Be safe.
你得换件干净衬衫了
You need a clean shirt.
杰克 小心 这儿有辆车
Jack, watch the goddamn car.
我刚才还在想你去哪儿了呢
I was wondering where you'd got to.
刚才的警♥匪♥片对我来说有点暴♥力♥
A little too much cop action for me.
晚上有计划吗
You got plans tonight?
我明天要去加拿大
I'm heading into Canada tomorrow.
玩欲擒故纵吗
Playing hard to get?
说我吗
Who's playing?
我在费城的时候就想这么做了
I've been wanting to do this since Philly.
很抱歉我之前不得不离开
I'm sorry I had to run out on you.
-我会补偿的 -当然
- I'll make it up to you. - Yes, you will.
知道现在我们能去哪去喝一杯吗
You know anywhere we can get a drink in this town?
当然 你来开车吗
Sure. You driving?
系好安全带
Seatbelt.
你一直都想当司机吗
You always wanted to be a driver?
我以前一直想当会计
I was going to be an accountant
但没时间
but the hours didn't work for me.
每天开车就有时间吗
Driving every day does?
至少开开夜车还不错
Unless it's a night drive.
我也挺喜欢开夜车的
I like a little night driving myself.
我想也是
I'm sure you do.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表