剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
该死的弗兰克·马丁
Frank fucking Martin.
联♥系♥人是弗兰克·马丁
The connection is Frank Martin.
谢尔盖雇了弗兰克干这份活
Sergei hired Frank for this job.
他是谁
Who is he?
告诉我
Tell me.
我们可以大醉一场 你等下又可以操♥我♥
We can get drunk and you can fuck me again later.
是吗
Yeah?
告诉你 艾德琳
You know what, Adelyne?
我喜欢你
I like you.
你很单纯
You're simple.
你的品味也很简单 你要我讲故事
You've got simple tastes. A bedtime story you want,
我他妈就给你讲故事
a bedtime fucking story you're going to get.
话说
Right.
六年前
Six years ago,
弗兰克和我在英国空军特别部队的
Frank and me, we was in the same SAS unit
同一支小队
in the queen's bloody army.
我们创办了一家小...
We started this little...
这样说吧 公♥司♥ 一支撤离小分队
...firm, if you like-- an extraction squad.
我们深入龙潭虎穴
We'd go into the nastiest fucking places,
别人都不敢去的地方
places nobody else would dare go into,
然后送走那些有需要的人
and we'd pull people out who needed pulling out--
记者 政客之类的
journos, politicians, the like.
我们那时接了个活儿
We was on this one job...
弗兰克泰然自若
Right, and Frank's just cool as a cucumber.
他冷冷的站着 看着这个老家伙
He's just standing there watching this geezer,
冷若冰霜啊 知道吧
fucking ice in his veins, you know what I mean?
所以你是最出色的 弗兰克
That's what makes you the best, Frank.
说完了吗 吉米
Finished, Jimmy?
不好意思 哥们 我只是
Sorry, mate, I was just, you know,
在融入团队
fucking entertaining the troops.
不好意思 博大家一笑 继续说吧
Sorry. Having a laugh. Go on, then.
这是接他的地点
This is the pickup.
明天半夜我们在仓库和他碰面
We'll meet him at the warehouse, tomorrow at midnight.
他是谁 弗兰克
Who is he, Frank?
他是无辜的 当地军阀要他的命
He's clean. And the local warlord wants him dead.
-谁付钱 -法国人
- Who's paying the contract? - The French.
法国人 那这是政事咯
The French. Political, then.
我不知道 吉米 这和别的活儿一样
I don't know, Jimmy. It's the same as the other jobs.
我们接他 送他出国
We pick him up, and we get him across the border.
现在我们成护花使者啦
Oh, we're a fucking escort service now?
你没必要去 你知道的
You don't have to come. You know that.
-钱还是分你一份 -小弗 小弗 好兄弟
- You'll still get your cut. - Frankie, Frankie, mate.
如果你觉得我会让你一个人
If you think I'm gonna leave you by yourself
去那个鬼地方
in that fucking shithole...
不可能 兄弟
Never happen, mate.
绝不可能 我不会弃你而去 我对天发誓
Never. I would never abandon you. On my honour.
但我有个问题
I got a question, though.
为什么约在仓库
Why a warehouse?
-一般是约在公共场所 -他在躲藏
- Normally it's a public place. - He's in hiding.
内安局在追捕他 我也不喜欢那样
Internal Security is after him. I don't like it either.
-但他是好人 -所以我们才接活
- But he's one of the good guys. - So we took the job.
我们不改变交易
And we don't change the deal.
哥几个去睡觉吧 我去弄辆面包车
Now you boys get some sleep. I'm going to find us a van.
好吗
All right?
第二天晚上我们去了
So we went back the next night.
这活儿很简单
It was an easy fucking job:
进去 载上那老家伙 送他去土耳其
go in, pick up the old geezer, get him to Turkey.
一确认老头的身份 我就出现 跳上面包车
As soon as we ID the package, I come out and get the van;
德文 你和迈尔斯警戒
Devon, you and Miles secure;
吉米 你保护老头
Jimmy, you've got the package;
戴夫 你掩护内部
Dave, you're covering the inside,
最后出来 知道了吗
you come out last. Yeah? Got it?
行动吧
OK, let's move.
我说不好 吉米 感觉不对劲
I don't know, Jimmy. It doesn't feel right.
怎么了 害怕了吗 弗兰克
What's the matter? Lost your bottle, Frank?
我们得顾全那老头和其他人
We have to think of the package and the others.
如果警♥察♥知道我们在这里
If the cops know we're in there,
我们也没法回面包车了
we ain't making it back to the van anyway.
-伙计们 请回复 安全吗 -安全
- Coming in, lads. Clear? - Clear.
安全
Clear.
天啊
Christ.
看来他需要帮忙 弗兰克
Looks like the package needs a little help, Frank.
我走那扇门 去开面包车
I'm coming through that door. I'll get the van.
好 我们要确保这里一切安全
All right. We need to make sure it's all clear.
我去楼上看看
I'm going to go check upstairs.
-好 戴夫 跟他一起去 -好
- All right. Dave, go with him. - All right.
我去查看后面
I'll check back here.
小戴 把门打开 让弗兰克开面包车进来
Dev, go get the door so Frank can get the van in.
你好啊 阳光老男人 在睡觉吗
Hello, sunshine. Having a kip? Hey?
他死了 这他妈是个圈套
He's dead! It's a fucking setup!
太他妈诡异了
Fucking marvellous!
-迈尔斯 戴夫在哪 -他中枪了
- Miles! Where's Dave? - He's shot!
快走 快 德文 上车
Make a move! Come on! Devon, get in!
吉米
Jimmy!
我被拖住了 小弗
I'm a little fucking busy, Frankie!
吉米 你得离开那里
Jimmy, you've got to make a fucking move!
-擦 -抓到他了 包抄
- Fucker! - We got him! Move in!
-快 -吉米 快跑 我掩护你
- Go! Go! Go! - Jimmy! Come on! I'll cover you!
我被火力压制了
I'm fuckin' pinned down!
别抛弃我 弗兰克
Don't fuckin' leave me, Frank!
抓到他了 停车
We've got him! Stop the van!
吉米 我们得走了 不然就全完了
Jimmy, we gotta go or we're all fucked!
别抛弃我
Don't fuckin' leave me!
弗兰克
Frank!
滚开 滚
Fuck you! Fuck!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
他就那样弃我而去
And he just left me there.
你知道我在那鬼地方待了多久吗
Do you know how long... I spent in that shithole?
他现在还敢到处招摇
And there he is just walking about town,
就像什么事都没发生过
like nothing fucking happened.
花♥花♥公♥子♥
Jack the lad.
自鸣得意
Top of the fucking world.
你现在打算怎么办
What are you going to do now?
我要把握敌明我暗的优势
I'm going to seize the tactical advantage.
我要一箭双雕
I'm going to kill two birds with one stone.
就这样 弗兰克
That's it, Frank,
把包给他
hand it over to him.
-真听话 -把箱子给我
- There's a good boy. - So, give me the case,
我们就各奔东西吧
and we'll both be on our way.
交易是我把那箱子送往另一个地点
The deal is I take that case to another location--
闭嘴
Shut up.
他拿走了钱
He's got the money!
吉米
Jimmy.
你好 安东
Hello, Anton.
干得好 小子
Nice job, son.
这笔钱给你 赶紧离开市里
This should help you get out of town fast.
-不能让谢尔盖知道 -谁会告诉他
- Sergei can't find out. - Who's gonna tell him?
敢动我就打死你
Move and you're fucking dead.
走吧
Let's go.
我怎么告诉你的 小菜一碟
What did I tell ya? Piece of cake.
是弗兰克 弗兰克
It was Frank! Frank!
你没说过我们要陷害的是弗兰克
You didn't tell me we'd be setting Frank up!
淡定 兄弟 别冲动 这事总归要干
Easy, mate. Calm yourself. The job needed to be done.
如果我告诉了你 你现在就办不好这事了
If I'd told you, you wouldn't have gone through with it,
-对吧 -太对了 他曾是我们的一员
- now, would ya? - Damn right. He was one of us!
那都是过去的事了 小戴
Yes, WAS one of us, Dev!
还要我提醒你他是怎么背叛队伍的吗
Do I have to remind you how he turned his back on the team?
这和弗兰克的背叛没关系
This has got nothing to do with Frank turning his back.
那只不过是你的屁话
It's just more of your bullshit,
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表