剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
fitting your description went into Rousseau's office
进过他的办公室
shortly before his body was discovered.
我还没看过监控录像
I have yet to review the surveillance video.
你有没有问过目击者卡森·伯恩哈特这个人
Have you asked those witnesses about Carson Bernhardt?
卡森·伯恩哈特
Carson Bernhardt?
卢梭公♥司♥副总裁之一
One of Rousseau's vice presidents.
据说他将
There are rumours about him
公♥司♥机密产品卖♥♥给了竞争对手
possibly selling company secrets to rivals.
动机有了
Ah, motive.
我们会找伯恩哈特先生谈谈
I will speak with Mr. Bernhardt.
他开一辆兰博基尼 很容易找
He drives a Lamborghini. It's fairly easy to spot.
尤其停在路边时
Especially if it was just sitting there at the side of the road.
-比如说什么路 -我不知道
- A road such as...? - Oh, I don't know.
某条人迹罕至的路吧 比如热姆诺路
Probably one less travelled. Gemenos, maybe.
-热姆诺路 好的 -找到兰博基尼
- Gemenos, yes? - Find the Lamborghini
就能找到他 说不定还有
you'll find him... and probably blood evidence
卢梭的血迹
linking him to Rousseau's death.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
我即刻去查
I will check into this immediately.
还需帮助就打给我
Let me know if I can be any further assistance.
当然了
Ah, of course.
你还好吗
Feeling OK?
挺好
Fine.
要不我来开车
Sure you don't want me to drive?
当我没问
Never mind.
你就是迪尔特
You Dieter?
迪尔特不在
Uh, Dieter is not here.
他会回来吗
Is he coming back?
是不是去塞纳脑残粉聚会了
Or did he go to his Ayrton Senna fan club meeting?
迪尔特品味不错
Dieter's got good taste.
等不及和他聊了
Can't wait to talk to him.
那么...
So...
你和你老板一样也是塞纳粉吗
...you a Senna fan as well as your boss?
因为我觉得塞纳...就是一坨屎
Because I think Senna... was chickenshit.
听见了吗 迪尔特
You hear me, Dieter?
迪尔特不在
Dieter? Uh, Dieter is not here.
也不介绍我们认识
You gonna introduce me?
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -迪尔特 迪尔特·豪斯曼
- Who the fuck are you? - Dieter. Dieter Haussmann.
什么
What?
我为我在节目上的话道歉
I apologize for what I said on the radio.
那么...
So, uh...
我请你喝几杯啤酒吧
why don't I buy you a few beers?
你声音不像迪尔特
You don't sound like Dieter.
我知道 我电♥话♥里声音不太一样
I know. I sound different on the phone.
我不喜欢你的言论
I didn't like what you said.
那你何不去喝几杯啤酒
So why don't you go and get yourself some beers?
让你伙计放下扳手
Tell your pal to put down the wrench.
他令我紧张
He's making me nervous.
看来你没那么孬嘛 迪尔特
You're not such a pussy after all, Dieter.
谢谢
Thanks.
-还有酒吗 -最后一瓶他喝了
- Got any more of these? - He got the last one.
-真不走运 -是啊
- That's a pain in the neck. - Yeah.
来吧 我请你吃晚饭
Come on. I'll buy you dinner.
我才不怕他呢 弗兰克
I was ready for him, Frank.
我不过不想伤到车
I just didn't want anything to happen to the car.
我知道 迪尔特 我知道
I know, Dieter. I know.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表