剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Don't worry, this car's bulletproof.
快 跟我走
Come on, let's move.
快走
Come on.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
找个安全又能搭到车的地方
Somewhere we can stay out of sight while we wait for a lift.
弗兰克
Frank?
想出来兜兜风看看风景吗
How would you like to take a little scenic ride?
不了 我正要去见埃尔莎
No. I'm going to meet Elsa.
我今天只看她
That's the only scenic riding that I am doing today.
迪尔特 到贝内泽咖啡馆和我碰面
Dieter. Meet me at Cafe Benezet.
你好啊
Hello.
你消失了几个月 还敢出现在我面前
I haven't seen you for months and you just show up?
你见到我 难道不开心吗
So you're not pleased to see me?
需要搭车吗
Want a lift?
谁想要那些箱子
So who's after the briefcases?
两队人马 都全副武装
Two groups. Both well-armed.
克莱夫·威廉姆斯的牙买♥♥加帮
Clive William's Jamaican crew,
还有一伙中国人
and the Chinese.
可能是泰迪·麦可的手下
Probably Teddy Mac's boys.
肯定是有人出高价雇佣了他们
Must be well paid by someone.
知己知彼 百战不殆
Well, that's good to know.
我不会为任何人减速 更别说停车
Anyway, I don't slow down or stop for anyone.
你刚才还为我俩停车了
You stopped for us.
我那是出于职业礼貌才为他停的车
I stopped for him as a professional courtesy.
别碰我的床单
And keep your hands off my shit!
我喜欢那么放是有原因的
I got everything the way I like it.
你住在车上吗
You live in this car?
我工作的时候如此
When I'm on the job.
他坐在客厅里
See here, he's in the living room.
而你坐在主卧室里
And you, darlin', you're in the master bedroom.
你可不是第一个坐在后面的女人
And you're not the first lady i've had back there...
我不想听
I don't wanna hear.
昨天就有一个呢
...in the last 24 hours.
你是为了钱
Is it the money?
还是为了声望
Or just the prestige?
我有要照顾的人
I got somebody to take care of.
那你为何不待在家里照顾他们呢
So why aren't you at home taking care of them?
这份工作总是促使你向前
This job keeps you moving.
我们就像鲨鱼
We're like sharks.
-什么 低等生物吗 -不
- What? Unevolved? - No!
鲨鱼属于软骨鱼类 属于低等生物
如果停止游动就会死
You either keep moving or you die.
就是这么回事
That's pretty much it.
在前面停一下就行
Right up there's good.
多谢 多保重
Thanks. Take care of yourself.
你也是
You too.
贝内泽咖啡屋
你到哪儿了
Where are you?
就在外面 弗兰克
Outside, Frank.
我们的车到了
Our ride's here.
谢谢
Thanks.
照顾好她
Take care of her.
我会的
I will.
我看到另一辆车停在路边 惨绝人寰啊
I saw the other car on the road. It's a mess.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你不能让希尔德重蹈覆辙
You're not going to let that happen to Hilde are you?
她叫希尔德吗
That's Hilde?
我以为她叫特鲁迪呢
Hmm, I thought that was Trudi.
才不是 特鲁迪更感性
No! Trudi is much more emotional.
停在车♥库♥的左边
She pulls to the left.
我从来不懂
I've never understood that.
-好吧 -弗兰克
- Okay. - Come on, Frank.
你必须得懂这些东西 好吗
You need to pick up on this stuff, right?
我会的
I will.
你不是还得赶时间约会吗
You still got time to make that date, right?
无论你想去哪儿
Dieter will give you a lift.
迪尔特都会载你去
Take you anywhere you want to go.
我为何要跟他走
Why would I need him to give me a lift?
我在和你同行呢
I'm riding with you.
不再了
No, you're not.
他这是要把我丢下吗
You're just going to dump me?
我到卡车上等你 小妞
I will wait in the truck. Asian.
我这是为你好
I'm doing you a favor.
你会后悔的
You'll feel sorry.
你到底上不上车
Was that yes or no to the lift?
-上不上 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Oui ou non? - Fuck you!
你个疯婆娘
You crazy bitch.
居然是你
You!
我手上有你想要的东西
I've got something you want.
你好
Hello?
是我 朱丽叶
It's me... Juliette.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
你现在得回来
You have to come back.
我不会回去的
I'm not coming back.
他们在我旁边
There are men here.
如果你不回来 交出箱子
They say if you don't come back and give them the briefcase,
他们就会杀了我
they will kill me.
搞什么 别 别这样啊
Come on. No, no, don't, don't, don't do this.
耍我呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
过了好一会儿了
It's been a while.
你的朋友也许不会回来了
Maybe your friend's not coming after all, hmm?
他来了
He's here!
给我
Give it to me.
-好啊 -她怎么样了
- Hello? - How's the girl?
你把箱子带来了吗
You brought the briefcase?
在后备箱里
It's in the trunk.
很好 待在车上
Perfect. Stay in the car.
把箱子给我
Give me the case.
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
妈的
Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥快把箱子交出来
Give me my fucking briefcase back!
出来
Out.
你要对我做什么
What the fuck are you going to do to me?
你走吧
Good to go.
你还没告诉我你是怎么知道我号♥码的
You still haven't told me how you got my number.
我有你的号♥码让你很不爽吗
Does that bother you that I have your number?
我不爽的是为了回去救你
What bothers me is that coming back for you
而耽误了二十分钟
has put me twenty minutes behind schedule.
真有趣
Interesting.
你把我从手上有弯刀的人救了出来
You've just saved me from a guy with a machete.
轻而易举地把能杀掉你的人都干掉了
Beaten up several more who could easily have killed you.
而你不爽的居然是进度落后了
And what bothers you is that you're behind schedule.
是因为特种部队的原因吧
It's that special forces, isn't it?
镇定自若 无所畏惧
The suppression of panic. No reaction to terror.
回到普通人的生活是很难的
It must be hard. Getting back into civilian life.
真正难的是听乘客喋喋不休
What's hard is listening to chatty passengers.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你的结局就像那个开沃尔沃的老家伙
Maybe you'll end up like that old guy in the Volvo.
一条不停游动的鲨鱼
A shark that swims until it stops,
终因一无所有而死
then dies because there's nothing else.
抱歉 是公事
Sorry. It's business.
该死
Oh, shit.
交通警示
障碍 隧♥道♥封锁
怎么了
What?
你在去波吉森隧♥道♥的路上吗
Are you heading towards the Bergeson Tunnel?
-是的 -那里发生了火灾
- Yes. - There was a fire.
隧♥道♥要封锁一阵子
The tunnel's closed for a while.
有其他路线吗
Can you route us around?
那会耽误你至少六个钟头
Nothing that won't slow you down for at least six hours.
你前方十公里处有家小酒馆
There's an inn about ten kilometers ahead.
你可以在那休整会儿
You should stop there and wait it out.
好吧 谢了 卡拉
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表