剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我是德拉戈 老子的包裹呢
This is Drago. Where is my fucking package?
老子才不管什么狗屁规矩
I don't give a fuck about his fucking rules!
我的规矩是 付了钱就要交货
My rule is: I'll make the delivery that I fucking paid for!
告诉你 我决定跳过中介 凯根
You know what? I'm cutting out the middle man, Kagan.
没错 就是你 告诉我联♥系♥人的电♥话♥
Yes, I mean you. Give me the contact number.
再让我问一次 我就割断你的喉咙
Make me ask you again, and I'll cut your throat out.
您好
Yes?
-司机在哪 -您说什么
- Where is the driver? - I'm sorry?
中介凯根太不靠谱
That piece of shit Kagan set up this deal that's gone bad.
-我要你办好这事 -我们只和凯根做交易
- I want you to make it good. - We only deal with Kagan.
凯根和这次交易没关系了
Kagan's no longer part of this deal.
我是客户 货在哪
I'm the client. Where is the package?
抱歉 先生 可能有所延误
I'm sorry, sir. The delivery might be behind schedule.
来电
现在就该送到了
The delivery was due now!
无法显示对方号♥码
抱歉 先生 我正在尽力查看运送情况
Excuse me, sir, but I'm doing my best to locate your package now.
再加点油 找到我的货
Well, do better than your best. Find it.
无法显示对方号♥码
别追踪我的号♥码了
Don't bother tracing the call.
查找//弗兰克
无法获取位置
我是德拉戈·苏也克 去问问吧
My name is Drago Sojic, ask around.
听到我的大名 你的司机就该乖乖把货送来
My reputation should encourage your driver to finish this deal.
他是快递员
Transporter.
而且我正在确定他的位置 苏也克先生
And I'm locating him, Mr. Sujic.
为了他的安全 希望你比我更早找到他
For his sake, I hope you locate him before I do.
拨♥打♥弗兰克电♥话♥ 开始查询来电号♥码 无法追踪位置
拨♥打♥弗兰克电♥话♥
拜托 弗兰克 接电♥话♥
Come on, Frank, pick up.
非常人贩 电视剧版
第一季 第四集
三小时前
抱歉 不是好消息
I'm sorry, but the news is not good.
理查德的第三次心脏移植手术排斥了
Richard's heart has rejected the third ventricle implant.
-心肌病加重了 -这是什么意思
- And cardiomyopathy is worsening. - What does that mean?
现在您儿子唯一活下去的指望
At this point, the only chance your son has
就是第四次心脏移植手术
for survival is a full transplant.
天啊
Oh, my god.
阿尔贝尼兹先生 我得说这并不容易
I should tell you there are many hurdles, Monsieur Albeniz.
匹配的心脏目前还没有
A compatible heart is not automatically available.
如果有了就是我们优先对吧
We are very high on the waiting list.
当然 明早把理查德
Of course. Bring Richard back to the hospital
送来医院进行观察
tomorrow morning for observation.
如果有了匹配的心脏
When and if a suitable heart becomes available,
我们就能马上动手术
we will be ready to go into surgery immediately.
您觉得心脏...
Do you think a heart--
我无法保证
I can't promise anything.
要带书吗
Do you want books?
要 我要看完《动物庄园》
Yes. I'll finish Animal Farm.
高中就要求看《动物庄园》了吗
They make you read Animal Farm at school?
这是额外任务 我已经看完了其他书
It's extra. I finished the other ones already.
如果我要上巴黎政♥治♥大学 就得刻苦
I have to be ready for exams if I'm going to Sciences Po.
爸爸 你必须坚持下去 妈妈现在很痛苦
Dad, we have to keep going--for Mama. She's having a tough time.
她好害怕 理查德
She's so afraid, Richard,
害怕失去你
to lose you.
你们不会失去我 爸爸
No one's losing anyone, Papa.
去吧 妈妈会吓坏的
Allez. Maman va flipper.
你想过招个人来帮忙吗
Do you ever think of hiring someone to help you with that?
你可能受伤
You know, someone could get hurt.
不用 弗兰克 我一直使用这些工具
Look, Frank, when you've used this equipment
太得心应手了
for as long as I have, it is an instinct.
怎么
Why?
我让你紧张了吗
Do I make you nervous?
我只是不想看你摧毁一辆车
I'd just hate to see you damage the car.
你负责驾驶 我负责修车
You take care of the driving, I take care of the cars.
好吧
Ok.
也许你没取掉所有螺母
Maybe you didn't get all the nuts.
我当然全取掉了 你为什么要这样
Of course I got all the nuts. Why do you do this?
安全第一哦 迪尔特
Safety first, Dieter.
你还和我谈安全
Oh, look who's talking to me about safety.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
挺好的
Uh, yeah, yeah, everything's all right.
你能把手推车拿给我吗
Um... can you pass me this, um, dolly?
-那个吗 -对
- That one? - Yeah.
-这里的手推车吗 -对
- That one there? - Oui, oui. Uh, yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, my god.
-你确定没事吧 -没事
- Are you sure everything's all right? - Yeah, yeah. Fine, fine.
我只是要检查集♥合♥管
I'll just check the manifold.
能推我一把吗
Uh, could you give me a little push?
再推一下
Just a little bit more...
推到车下
under the car, please.
太好了
Yeah, that's great.
-我得走了 -保重 回见
- I gotta go. - Sure, sure. See you later.
起来时别指望我
Don't get up on my account.
好 我只是检查一下联动装置
Yeah. Like I said, I'll just check the linkage.
-不是集♥合♥管吗 -对 集♥合♥管
- Not the manifold? - Yes, the manifold.
待会儿我想
I was thinking maybe... maybe later today
做个按♥摩♥ 舒筋活骨
I could get a massage, ease the aches and pains, yeah?
听起来是个好主意
Oh, that sounds like a very good idea for you.
-我得走了 谢谢你的咖啡 -不客气
- I gotta push off. Thanks for the coffee. - Welcome.
-慢慢检查联动装置吧 -好
- Good luck with the, uh, linkage. - Yeah.
去死吧
Fuck you.
如果我是银行 你就会破产蹲大牢
If I was a bank, you'd be bankrupt and in jail.
不过我只是个人 也没人♥权♥
But since I am just an individual person and I have no rights,
你就可以免此一劫了
you are allowed to walk free,
所以我就得自己打理生意
so I have to take care of my business however I can,
在这件事中 就是说...
which, in your case, means--
去外面等着
Wait outside.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试过了
I tried.
我试过了一切 但是仍然不能康复
I tried everything, but I-I just didn't get better.
不不不 别怪自己
No, no, no, don't blame yourself.
只是... 你只是病了 没关系
It's... You're just sick. It's OK.
你还可以接受别的疗法 看别的医生
There are other treatments, other doctors. You'll see.
这次我只想回家
I just wanted to come home all this time.
我知道
I know.
安娜带你回家 我一会儿就回去
Anna will take you home. I'll be there shortly.
-还有些事要办 -你不生气吗
- I just have some business to finish. - You're not angry?
生气 我怎么会生气
Angry? How could I be angry?
让我静一下
I just need a minute.
菲利普 我的儿子 我的乖儿子
Oh, Filip, my boy. My precious boy.
我不会让你死的 我向你保证
I will not let you die. I promise you that.
我会尽一切努力 好吗
I'll do anything. OK?
总之 引用弗里德里希·冯·席勒的话
So, in conclusion, to quote Friedrich Schiller,
德国18世纪著名诗人 哲学家 历史学家和剧作家
父子不仅是血肉至亲
"It is not flesh and blood,
更是灵魂相依
but heart that makes us fathers and sons".
索菲
Sophie?
-亲爱的 有了 -怎么了
- Sweetie, they have one. - What?
-什么 -他们有心脏了
- What? - They have a heart.
不可能 天啊
C'est pas vrai. Oh, my god.
-难以置信 -马上过来
- Encroyable. - Yes, come down immediately.
谢天谢地 我就过来
Oh, thank God. I'm on my way.
我以前喜欢打拳击
I used to love to box,
但我不再办健身会员卡了
but I don't bother with a gym membership anymore.
现在我就在家打
I make do with what I have.
省钱 而且健身效果很好
It saves me money, and it's such a good workout.
我会付款 我手里有你的钱
I'll pay! I've got your money!
现在我无所谓了
At this point, I don't care.
怎么了
It's happened?
有名捐赠者 心脏就要到了
There is a donor. The heart is on its way.
我派司机过去 一小时内赶到
I'll have a driver there within the hour.
偷心脏对我来说很困难
Listen, it's going to be difficult for me to get the heart out.
有人一直守着心脏
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表