剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
再查一遍
Check them again.
尤其是那些进出实验室的
Specifically when he used it to access the lab.
我现在没空
Whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait.
抱歉 但此事紧急
I'm sorry, but it can't wait.
卢梭想见你
Rousseau wants to see you.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
盖尔斯
卢梭公♥司♥
卢梭公♥司♥
关于我们
大公♥司♥啊
Pretty big complex.
全球拥有数千员工
Thousands of employees all over the world,
总部在尼斯
but they are headquartered in Nice.
阿曼德·卢梭
Ah, Armand Rousseau,
创始人兼首席执行官 人很聪明
Founder and CEO. Brilliant mind,
但是个混♥蛋♥ 大混♥蛋♥
but he's a prick. A huge prick.
等等 往上
Wait. Back it up.
执行经理
他就是客户
There. He's the client.
给你植入芯片的人吗
The one who injected the microchip into you?
卡森·伯恩哈特 副总裁
Carson Bernhardt, Vice President.
天啊 监守自盗
Holy shit. It must be an inside job!
地址给我
Get me the address.
你没法确定他是否真有解药
You're not even sure he has the vials with him.
就算他没有 他也知道哪里有
Well, if they're not, he certainly knows where they are.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
-不 -时间不多了
- No. - There isn't much time left.
卡拉 必须如此
Carla... this is the way it is,
我们一开始就定下规矩
what you signed on for when we first made this arrangement.
你负责找任务 谈价钱
You find the jobs, negotiate payment,
而我单独行动
and I carry them out. Alone.
卢梭公♥司♥
你可以进去了
He's ready for you now.
坐
Have a seat.
一个原型不见了
One of the, uh, prototypes is missing.
哪一个
Which one?
The 3400.
不见了 什么
Missing? What?
什么意思 你是说被偷了吗
What do you mean? Stolen?
我想是的
I believe so.
谁偷的
By who?
你
You.
你觉得我会蠢到做那种事吗
Do you think I'm stupid enough to do something like that?
十年前 不会
Ten years ago, no.
那时我能把性命都托付给你
I would have trusted you with my life.
但是...
But...
人是会变的
people change.
没错
Yeah.
人会忘记
They forget about the people
帮自己度过苦难的弟兄
that helped them through the trouble.
忘记帮他坐上
They forget about people who helped them...
这个宝座的人
get where they are today!
原来是因为这个啊
Is that what this is about?
你觉得自己被忽视了
You feel unappreciated?
是有人联♥系♥你
Who approached you?
还是你自己瞎胡搞
Or was this something you thought of on your own?
因为我很迷惑
Because that is the point that I am not sure of.
你在帮助我们的竞争对手吗
Were you helping a rival? Huh?
你有野心 我承认
You're ambitious, I'll give you that.
他们也许答应给你个工作
Maybe... they promised you a job?
或者 你只是想要钱
Or you were in it for just the money?
去你的
Fuck you.
3400是这个公♥司♥的转折点
The 3400 is the turning point of this company--
乃至整个工业界
of this entire industry!
我付出了心血
I worked very hard on it--
你付出了心血吗
You worked hard? You worked hard for this?
你逗我玩吧
Are you kidding me?
每步研发你都百般阻挠
You put up roadblocks every stage of development.
我现在明白了
And now I know why!
你一直就在为宫工作
You've been working for Kung the whole time!
不 我本想跟你谈谈这事
No. I was hoping that we could discuss this matter
而不把你排除在计划外
without removing you from the project.
-现在看来 我错了 -不
- I guess... I was wrong. - No, no.
我找到他了 先生 请跟我来
I've got him. Sir, please come with me.
-有什么需要吗 -我要见卡森·伯恩哈特
- Can I help you? - I need to speak with Carson Bernhardt.
-他暂时没空 -事关重大
- He's unavailable right now. - It's urgent.
抱歉 您是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
一个伯恩哈特先生一定愿意见的人
Someone Mr. Bernhardt will definitely want to talk to.
您叫什么名字
May I have your name?
你干什么 别进去
What are you doing? You can't go in there!
我叫保安了
I'm calling security.
听着
Look.
相信我 伯恩哈特先生一看到我就明白了
Trust me, Mr. Bernhardt will understand once he sees me.
我必须立刻见到他
But I need to speak to him right now.
我给你说 这不可能
And I'm telling you that's not possible.
等等 您想干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing?
您不能进去
You can't go in there.
卢梭先生
Mr. Rousseau?
卢梭先生
Mr. Rousseau?
-卡森·伯恩哈特来过吗 -保安要来了
- Carson Bernhardt, was he here? - Security's on the way.
-他来过吗 -是的 他离开了
- Was he here? - Yes, he left.
-他去了哪里 -我不知道
- Where'd he go? - I don't know.
他去了大厅
He went over to the main lobby.
卢梭先生
Mr. Rousseau?
你不能进来
Hey! You can't be in here!
这是无菌室
This is the clean room.
抱歉
Sorry.
卡拉 我在追他
Carla, I'm right on him.
我在热姆诺路上
We're on Gemenos road.
我找到你了 弗兰克
I've got you, Frank.
该死
Shit.
-解药在哪儿 -我不能给你
- Where's the antidote? - I can't give it to you.
在哪儿
Where is it?!
这项技术不能落入坏人手里
This technology can't fall into the wrong hands.
卢梭死了
Rousseau is dead.
他什么也做不了了 把解药给我
He can't do anything now. Just give me the antidote.
不 这项技术必须被销毁
No. The technology must be destroyed.
你死了芯片就不会被发现
It dies with you.
再擦一下
A bit of cleaning, and...
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不算好
I've been better.
取出来了吗
Did you get it out?
"我们受尽了
It is a strange fate
恐惧和疑虑的折磨
that we should suffer so much fear and doubt
就为了这小玩意
for so small a thing.
这小小的玩意"
Such a little thing.
-莎士比亚说的吗 -托尔金
- Shakespeare? - Tolkien.
《魔戒》第一部 《魔戒再现》
Lord of the Rings Volume One: Fellowship of the Ring.
我就知道
Of course.
这就是未来 我的朋友
This is the future, my friends.
你准备拿它怎么办
What're you going to do with it?
科技亦可带来和平
Technology is actually a brilliant communications tool.
我们可以把它捐赠给
I was thinking we could donate it
伦敦核裁军中心
to the London Nuclear Disarmament Centre.
他们肯定能好好利用
I'm sure they could find something interesting to do with it.
那就交给你了
I leave it in your capable hands.
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
你好 警探
Hello, Inspector.
弗兰克 我站在卢梭办公室外
Frank, I'm standing outside the office of Armand Rousseau.
-你知道他吗 -听说过
- Do you know who he is? - I've heard of him, yes.
你知道吧 他死了
Uh... perhaps you know that he is dead?
-被谋杀了 -真的 有嫌疑人吗
- Murdered. - Really? Any suspects?
有目击者声称看到了一个
There are witnesses who say a man
跟你很像的人 在卢梭尸体被发现前不久
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表