剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
-谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
买♥♥好了吗
Did you get what you wanted?
衣服选好了
I got the outfit, I think.
-婚礼女伴也有了 -女伴
- And a date for the wedding. - A date?
干得好 迪尔特 那你穿了什么
Well. Well done, Dieter. What are you wearing?
-我穿了条蛇皮裤 -什么
- I wear snakeskin! - What?
-不行 -很酷的
- No. - It's cool.
不 是性感 不是酷
No, hot. It's hot. Not cool.
-发张照片给我看看 -等一下
- Send me a picture. - Okay. Just wait.
我们来拍张照
We'll have a picture. So...
绝对不行 绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No!
为什么不行
Why not?
就是不行 跟她说你要黑色的西装
Because, no. Tell the girl you need a black suit.
她觉得黑色太沉闷了
She says it looks boring.
如果你穿着蛇皮裤出席婚礼
Your sister will kill you, and then she'll kill me,
你姐会先杀了你 然后杀了我
if you show up wearing snakeskin pants.
好吧 谢谢提醒 弗兰克
Okay. Thank you, Frank.
听着 我朋友说这套不合适
Okay, listen, my friend says it's not right.
我很喜欢 但是...
I love it, but...
你能帮我找一套正常的西装吗
Will you help me to find just a normal suit?
不要太贵的那种
Not too expensive...
好吧 我去找别人
Sure, I will get someone
帮你找套正装吧
to help you with a suit.
我们在这儿干嘛
What are we doing?
不干嘛
We're not doing anything.
我要看看是不是有人监视我们
I want to see if we're on anyone's radar.
跟踪与反跟踪 我喜欢
Hunting the hunters. I like that.
这样如何 你想要我载你去取货
Here's the deal. You want me to drive you to the package,
那你得完全听从我的指挥
you do what I say, when I say, how I say.
-行吗 -行
- Deal? - Deal.
我能听到路边有人经过
Footsteps on the pavement.
安全
Clear.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
告诉保洁人员我们要先走一步了
Tell the maid we had to leave early.
走吧
Come on.
你得遵守规定
I need you to stick to the rules.
规定该破就破 弗兰克
The rules need to bend, Frank,
我们也要跟柳条学学 灵活一点
We need to be flexible. Be like the willow branch.
拜托 别说了
Please. Please, please, don't.
厕所里的那个人长什么样
The guy in the bathroom, what'd he look like?
黑人 体格健壮 戴墨镜 嘴里叼着牙签
Black, well built, sunglasses. Chews on a toothpick.
我认识他 他叫默克
I know him. Merck.
偶像是间谍小子[美国少年漫画人物]
Wanna be SpyBoy.
他为泽维尔工作
Works for Xavier.
-泽维尔 -我的联络人
- Xavier? - The one I reached out to.
就是那个背叛你
The one who betrayed you?
并运营巴拿马站点的那个人
And is behind the Panama site?
他的下一站是情报点
He'll be headed for the drop.
河边的那个吗
The one by the river?
他最常用的那个
The one he's always used.
他一直在负隅顽抗
He's putting up a hell of a fight.
我批准你动用一切必要手段
You're authorized to use whatever force necessary.
明白
Understood.
这就是我们的"死亡情报点"
This is what we call a "dead drop."
你干什么
What are you doing?
聪明吧
Great, huh?
谁会想到要检查这里
I mean, who would think to look here?
拿到了吗
So, you got it?
我回不去了 没有硬盘我就完了
I can't come back. I'm fucked without the drive.
那它会在哪儿 杰克
Well, where is it, Jack?
把硬盘交出来
The drive, please.
抱歉 硬盘不在我们这儿
I'm sorry, but we don't have it.
那我就杀了你
Now I'll kill you.
罗夫 是你吗
Rolf, is that you?
他只是一个司机 不关他的事
Listen, he's just the driver. Leave him out of it.
罗夫 你认识这个人 杰克
Rolf? You know this guy, Jack?
我在苏丹射伤过他一次
Yeah, I shot him in the Sudan, once.
苏丹 肯定很疼啊
The Sudan? That must have hurt.
罗夫
Rolf,
是不是局里有人告诉你我回来了
somebody at the agency tell you I'm back?
我接到一通电♥话♥
I got a call.
说有个机会能干掉伟大的杰克·帕金斯
A chance to kill the great Jack Perkins.
就凭你是对付不了伟大的杰克·帕金斯的
You couldn't handle the great Jack Perkins.
还记得伊斯坦布尔那辆被动了手脚的计程车吗
You remember that rigged taxi in Istanbul?
弗兰克 你真该看看
Frank, you should have seen it--
这位天才下了个套 把自己的人都搭进去了
This Einstein sets a trap, sends his own guys into it.
结果却害自家兄弟脑袋搬家
Blows his brother's head clean off the shoulders.
把这个瞎子废物给我杀了
Kill this blind piece of crap.
杰克 小心身后
Jack, behind you.
弗兰克
Frank!
鹰爪锁喉
The phoenix claw?
弗兰克 我还以为教你这招的时候
Frank, I didn't know you were paying attention
你都没好好学 不赖嘛
when I taught that. Nice.
十度角位置 再过去一点 杰克
10 degrees. A little more, Jack.
你怎么办到的
How do you do that?
-首先要学会倾听 -又来了
- First, you listen. - No, not this again.
其次
Second,
就算一个快瞎的人也能看到亮橘色的毛衣
Even a nearly blind man can see a bright orange sweater.
墓碑的瓮与底座相连
The urn was attached to the plate.
罗夫刚刚把瓮撞了下来
Broke off when Rolf hit it.
什么
What?
就是这个
This is it!
这就是那个硬盘
This is the drive!
他放在了瓮里面 真是太搞笑了
You... he put it in the urn. This is hysterical.
是很搞笑 我们该走了吧
Hysterical, yeah. Think we should get out of here?
走吧
Come on.
所以我们现在在和中情局交战
So now we're at war with the CIA.
你下一步怎么计划的
Any thoughts as to next steps?
不 交战有点太重了
No. War's a little strong.
我更愿称之为冲突
I'd call it a skirmish.
随便你怎么叫
Whatever you want to call it,
我只希望这事赶紧结束
I'll be happier when this is over.
干嘛这么垂头丧气的 我们有硬盘了
What are you so gloomy about? We've got the drive!
一个硬盘又有什么用
Well, what good's that going to do us?
它能证明我不是内奸啊
It proves I'm not the mole!
追踪文件的路径就能找到内奸
Backtrace the file routes, you find out who is!
而我就能洗清嫌疑了
I'm off the hook!
派来杀手的那个人
Whoever sent those clowns back there
只想要你死 杰克
wants you dead either way, Jack!
你现在的麻烦更大
You're on the hook more than ever.
所以我们必须把硬盘交到对的人手里
That's why we have to get this to the right people.
谁是对的人
And they would be...?
真好 我就知道
Great. Just what I thought.
我太了解你了
You have no idea.
怎么了
What is it?
可恶
Shit!
M-16步♥枪♥吗
M-16?
我怎么知道 也可能是M240
I don't know, could be an M240.
要不我停下去问问
I'll pull up and ask.
弗兰克
Frank?
那些大型越野车一点都不安全
Those big SUVs are never safe.
我从来都是绕着它们走的
I've always steered clear of them myself.
奥尔芭 我觉得你不太高兴
Alba, I feel you're upset.
我怎么会不高兴
Why would I be upset?
我浪费了你那么多时间
I spend so much time here,
结果只买♥♥了些白衬衫和土西装
And now, I get only some white shirts and this boring suit.
至少你穿着还合身
Well, at least it fits you.
我要怎么做才能让你高兴呢
What can I do to make you happy?
请你喝杯酒或吃个饭
A drink? Or a dinner?
一个钻石白金袖扣如何
Platinum cufflinks with diamonds.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表