剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我在市中心的一家高级男装店
I'm at a very expensive men's clothing store in town
那些男服务员的态度可差了
and the guy was so rude to me
我得赶紧出来 免得控制不住揍他
I had to go out before I smacked him in the mouth.
-回去 -回去吗
- Go back in. - Back?
-和女服务员聊聊 -还有女服务员
- Talk to the girls. - There are girls?
有的 问她们会好些
Yes. It'll be better.
女服务生会好点 对啊 弗兰克 谢谢
Girls are better. That's right, Frank. Okay, thank you.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
能有什么事
What could go wrong?
看来有人不喜欢这家的三明治
Someone didn't like their sandwich!
也许他们要吃的是牛肉夹人肉的
Maybe their beef is with someone specific.
牛肉
Beef?
你还有心情开三明治的玩笑
You making a sandwich joke?
不错啊 困境中也保持乐观
That's good. Stay positive.
抬脚 放下 停下
Step up. Step down. Stop.
-一共多少人 -三个
- How many? - Three.
还有一个 在他们后方
One more, behind them.
街道那头 在车里开枪
Street level. Firing from a car.
别回头看
No echo.
能收起枪吗 会伤着人的
Could you put that away? Someone could get hurt.
我就打算伤着些人
That would be the idea.
天啊
Jesus.
-运气真好 -不是运气
- Lucky. - Ha! Says you.
认真倾听 就会发现万物都是静止的
If you listen, everything stands still.
学会倾听
Listen.
听呼吸声 衣服的摩擦声和脚步声
For breathing, clothes rustling, footsteps.
甚至人的想法都是有声音的
Even a man's thoughts carry sound.
你能听出我在想什么吗
Can you hear what I'm thinking?
可清楚了 弗兰克
Loud and clear, Frank.
是时候教训这帮混♥蛋♥了
It's time to kick some ass!
-弗兰克 -抓着领带
- Frank! - Tie!
发生什么事了
What's the deal?
东欧的一些机密事件曝光了
Some shit went down in Eastern Europe.
联♥系♥网被发现 一些特工丧命
A network was exposed, a bunch of agents ended up dead.
-有内奸 -应该是
- Blown? - I thought so.
只有少数人知道这次行动
Only a handful of people knew about the program,
都是美国本土的人
they were all Stateside.
我四处打听情况 但一无所获
I ask a few questions, I get no answers.
于是你继续调查
But you keep digging.
他们都是我的朋友 弗兰克
These guys were my friends, Frank.
我去过他们家吃饭 见过他们的孩子
I ate in their homes, I met the kids.
我不能就这么算了
I couldn't just walk away.
后来我发现过去三年里
Turned out every so-called blind e-drop
我使用的所有秘密的虚拟电子身份
that I used for the last 3 years
都被复♥制♥到巴拿马的一处站点
was duplicated to a site in Panama.
有人在跟踪你
Someone was stalking you?
我在南美的接头人觉得蹊跷
My guy in South America sniffs it out,
查出了一些
turns up a data dump
不为人知的秘密数据
with a shitload of information no one's supposed to have.
至少不会被一人全部掌握
At least, not in the same place.
你不会复♥制♥了那些数据吧
Don't tell me you copied that data.
我别无选择 可发现这件事两天后
I had to. Two days after I find this out,
我在布拉格的住所就起火了
my place in Prague catches on fire.
我当时不在那儿 可一个朋友住在里面
I'm not there, but a friend of mine is.
他从房♥里跑出来 接着就被枪杀了
He goes running out, gets shot.
目击者称凶手开着一辆绿色沃尔沃车
Witness said it was by a guy in a green Volvo.
第二天 纽约的联络人打电♥话♥给我
Next day, the NY handlers called me in.
我去见他时
I'm going to the meet,
猜猜谁在那儿等我
guess who's waiting for me?
那个凶手
Green Volvo.
我被人暗算了 弗兰克
I'm being set up, Frank.
看来欧洲的行动你搞砸了
To look like you blew the European operation.
但是我有秘密数据
But, I have that data.
安全验证密♥码♥ 国♥家♥安♥全♥局的卫星矩阵
Secure master codes; NSA comsat matrixes;
北约作战计划
NATO tactical scenarios.
这些都是机密 决不能外泄
It's a whole heap of shit that's not supposed to be floating around.
那就是货
That's the package.
你回来前联♥系♥过中情局的人吗
Did you contact anyone at the CIA before you came home?
联♥系♥过一个老朋友
I reached out to one person, an old friend.
你身处险境 杰克
You're not safe, Jack.
不然我雇你干嘛
Why do you think I hired you?
我们要去哪
Where're we going?
康涅狄格州的哈特福德
Hartford, Connecticut.
中♥央♥情报局
我要问你点儿事
I need answers from you.
中情局的特工昨天卷入费城枪战
Agent-involved shooting last night. Philadelphia.
怎么回事
Thoughts?
铺天盖地都是这事的新闻
It was all over the news.
你怎么知道那是我们的特工
How do we know it's agency?
当然是局里的特工
We know it's agency
因为当事人就是该死的杰克·珀金斯
because it's Jack fucking Perkins.
快餐店的监控录像都拍到了
Surveillance tapes at the shop.
我还以为他在欧洲
I thought he was in Europe.
行动出问题了 史密斯
The op went bad, Smith.
发生什么事了
What happened?
很糟 但他回来了
Nothing good. But he's here.
他和这个家伙在一起
He's partnered up with this guy.
有什么线索吗
Any hits?
还没 西装男应该是内行
Nothing yet. But Mr. Suit and Tie's a pro.
车牌是伪造的 但应该不难查到
Fake plates, but he shouldn't be hard to find.
珀金斯雇他来协助自己逃跑
Perkins hired him because he's running.
为什么要逃跑
From what?
我只关心他要去哪
The question I want answered is: to where?
你想让我找到他
And you want me to find him?
不然我叫你来干嘛
Why else would you I call you here?
你还愣着干什么
And what are you still doing here?
史密斯
And Smith?
不许开枪 要活捉
Keep your gun in your pants. I want him alive.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-能帮我点忙吗 -我不是这儿的员工
- Can you help me? - I don't work here.
-您好 -您好
- Bonjour. - Bonjour.
-能为您效劳吗 -我想要一件黑色的...
- Je peux vous aider? - Oui. Je voudrais un noir...
需要我说英语吗
Would you prefer I speak English?
那再好不过了
That would be great, yeah.
我需要一套正装配黑色领带
I'm looking for some stuff for a black tie.
哪种类型的
What were you thinking of?
我不知道 就是正装 黑领带 裤子啥的
I don't know. Some stuff... black tie, or pants or...
您找对人了
I think I have just what you need.
我也这么觉得
I was thinking the same thing.
查到那辆车了
We got a hit on the car.
-要小心点 -不是吧
- Just be careful. - Seriously?
抓个瞎子有那么难吗
How hard can it be to pick up some blind dude?
杰克·珀金斯可是局里最出色的外勤特工
Jack Perkins was the Agency's top field man, fucknuts.
要是他不想被抓住
If he doesn't want to be brought in,
你们就休想抓到他
you're gonna die trying.
为什么不是国♥家♥安♥全♥局管这事
Why isn't the NSA handling this?
这件事我们要内部解决
We're keeping this one in-house.
泽维尔是帕金斯的头儿对吗
Xavier was running Perkins though, right?
那是东欧行动时候的事了 怎么了
All East European ops. Why?
大家议论纷纷
Hm. Just heard things.
就是因为她 珀金斯才惹了麻烦的吧
Perkins landed in the shit because of her, right?
是要格杀勿论吗
Is this a straight-up hit?
她要活捉他 懂吗
She wants him alive, okay?
那为什么还派我们去
Then why send us?
要活捉 白♥痴♥
Alive, fucknuts!
汽车旅馆
-杰克 待在我看得见的地方 -好吧
- Jack, stay where I can see you. - Fine.
这套很适合你 很特别
It's a very good look for you. Distinctive.
我得给朋友打个电♥话♥
I have to call my friend.
我已经知道自己要穿什么了
I already know what I'm going to wear.
给你
There you go.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表