剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
-负责找到炸♥弹♥的 -对 我是
- In charge of finding the bomb. - Yes, I am.
炸♥弹♥会在下午五点爆♥炸♥
He is going to detonate the bomb at 5pm.
在哪里 你在哪里
Where? Where are you now?
我们正准备出发
We are about to leave for the--
快追踪这通电♥话♥
OK, we have to track that caller!
我们得在一小时内找到炸♥弹♥
We have less than an hour to find that bomb.
他妈的谁能告诉我那辆奥迪在哪里
And can someone please tell me where the fuck is this black Audi?!
走了
Let's move!
-蒂埃里 -什么
- Thierry. - Oui.
开黑色奥迪的是我的人
The guy in the black Audi. He works for me.
卡拉 你有人在里面啊
Shit, Carla, you have a man on the inside?
怎么不早说 他现在在哪里
What are you waiting for? Where is he now?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里
Here.
他死了
He's dead.
可能是假车牌
Probably fake.
无所谓 把你的人喊来
Doesn't matter. Get your guys on it.
我们得找到那辆车
We need to find that van.
-找到了 -在哪里
- Found it! - Where is it?
-在北区码头 - 我们走
- The alley behind Gare du Nord. - Let's go.
弗兰克 你还好吗
Frank. Are you all right?
卡拉 我知道炸♥弹♥在哪里
Carla, I know where the bomb is.
你快派支援来 在北区码头
You need to send help. It's at the Gare du Nord.
在北区码头车站
They're at the Gare du Nord train station!
各位 炸♥弹♥在北区码头
Gare du Nord, people! The bomb is at Gare du Nord!
弗兰克
Frank?
守着门
Door.
快
Move it.
卡拉 你到底和那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有什么关系
Carla. What is your connection with these terrorists?
还有那开奥迪的人呢
The man in the Audi?
别这样 蒂埃里 我们认识这么多年了
Come on, Thierry, you've known me for years.
-我也是这么以为 -长官 各小队都就位了
- I thought so. - Sir, all units are reporting.
-在那里设置了包围圈 -盯着她
- We are establishing a perimeter. - Watch her.
-你好 -嘿 你好
- What's up? - Hey, what's up?
看到他们了吗
Did you see them?
好的
All right, cool.
沫沫说 他们在大楼里面
Momo, they're in the building.
快上车
Vite!
喂
Oui?
我到了
Oui, j'arrive.
是沫沫 他说他们在装货场后面
That was Momo. He said they're out back in the loading dock.
我们走
Let's go.
是什么事
What is it?
是我警局里的线人 警♥察♥知道了
My police contact. They know where we are.
我们得移走炸♥弹♥
We have to move the bomb.
不能让他们找到这里拆除炸♥弹♥
I can't risk them getting here in time to defuse it.
还有十四分钟
We still have 14 minutes.
来不及转移了
That leaves us not enough time
再转移就要炸了
to get away from the area before it--
那就为了我们的同胞而牺牲
Then we will die as martyrs for our people,
这是更大的荣誉
which is an even greater honour.
走 我们转移
Let's go. We're changing the location.
加萨姆
Gassam!
-求你了 -别管这事 沫加
- Please! - Stay out of this, Mauga!
求你了 你这么做毫无意义
I'm begging you. It will fix nothing.
-至少能给他报仇 -放下手提箱
- At least his death will be answered! - Put the bag down!
-我宁可死也不 -别这么做 加萨姆 求你了
- I will die first! - No, Gassam, please!
我已经失去了太多的兄弟
I've lost too many brothers.
所有人都放下武器
Everyone put down your weapons! All of you!
沫加
Mauga!
坚持住 沫加
Hold on. Mauga.
别放弃 坚持住
Hold on. You've got to hold on!
坚持住
Just hold on.
他妈的
Putain.
对不住了 兄弟
I'm sorry about this, man.
我没想把你扯进这破事
I didn't mean to drag you into this shit.
放下武器
I said put down your weapons!
他妈的
Ah, putain
我弟弟疯了
My brother, he's crazy...
但他真的很爱甘尼
but he really loved Qani.
别动
Don't.
别动
Just relax.
妈的
Putain.
这破事到底什么时候才能结束
When will this shit end?
这里离埃菲尔铁塔多远
How far are we from the Eiffel Tower?
我不知道 十分钟吧
I'm not sure. Ten minutes?
掩护我
Cover me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
给他们点颜色看看
Making a statement.
什么
What?
他们在贝尔西的河边
There's an explosion containment unit
设了个防爆集装箱
next to the river in Bercy.
他们准备好了 正等着你
They're ready and waiting for you.
我带着炸♥弹♥ 开了一辆黑色小车
I've got the bomb in a black Smart car.
正往那边赶过去
Give them the heads up.
这东西还有两分钟就要爆♥炸♥了
I've got less than two minutes till this thing goes off.
收到
Got it.
让他进来
Let him through! Let him through!
快 快 快
Allez! Allez! Allez!
快撤 快撤
Bouge! Bouge!
快 快 快 快
Allez! Allez! Allez! Allez!
他成功了
He made it! Yes!
昨天 一场针对巴黎北区码头的
A terrorist attack was prevented at the Gare du Nord
恐怖袭击被成功阻止了
in Paris yesterday.
目击者称街区帮派和一名市民组织了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Witnesses say "The bomber was stopped by a street gang
那名市民悄悄离开了
and a civilian who disappeared."
警♥察♥誉他为英雄 并希望和他谈谈
The police are calling him a hero and would like to speak with him."
话说回来 我也有事和你谈
Speaking of which, we have to talk.
听起来不像是好事哦
I don't like the sound of that.
你认识一个叫茱丽叶·杜布瓦的女人吗
Do you know a young woman named Juliette Dubois?
听起来挺耳熟
Sounds vaguely familiar.
她似乎很了解你
She seems to be quite familiar with you.
我稍微调查了一下她的过去
I dug a little into her past, and...
她是个麻烦 弗兰克
she is trouble, Frank.
多大的麻烦
How much trouble?
大♥麻♥烦
Big trouble.
非常大的麻烦
Very big trouble.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表