剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
这么办可不合规矩
That's not how this works.
那该怎么办
How does this work?
要从此路过 留下买♥♥路钱
You come here, you pay a toll.
好吧 要多少
Oh. All right. How much?
留下车 你就能走了
We keep the car and you can go.
相信我 你不会想要这车的
Believe me, you don't want that car.
我想要
Oh, I want it.
我爱死奥迪车了
I love Audis.
恕我直言 我没时间和你玩
With all due respect, I don't have time for this.
我也是
Neither do I.
快接电♥话♥ 弗兰克
Come on, Frank, pick up.
如果有要事 请留言
If it's important, leave a message.
怎么是语♥音♥信箱 喂 我是卡拉
Voicemail. Hey, it's Carla.
警♥察♥在搜捕你
The DCRF are looking for you.
他们下了格杀勿论的命令 快回电
They have put out a shoot- to-kill order. Call me back.
我接近了
I'm close.
监视非常全面
The surveillance has been very thorough.
档案就快完成了
The profile is almost complete.
我尽力
I do what I can.
要知道你和那快递员之间的关系
You should know there's some concern about your involvement
-让人非常担忧啊 -谁担忧
- with the transporter. - From?
你心知肚明
The people you'd expect.
他们不知道自己在说什么
They don't know what they are talking about.
你该理解 我们还不能建立联♥系♥
It's understood we're still not making contact?
我理解
That's understood.
我们不允许出错
We don't want any mistakes.
-不允许出错 -我相信你
- There will be no mistakes. - I believe you.
谢谢
Merci.
-我叫沫加 你呢 -无名无姓
- My name is Mauga. And you? - No names.
没关系 死人也不需要名字
Dead men don't need names, so that's OK.
你的想法也是合理的
Well, I suppose that's one way of looking at things.
你能解释下来这里干什么吗
So, are you going to explain what the fuck you're doing here?
我是送货的 有人雇我送东西到...
I make deliveries. I was hired to deliver something
这个地方
to this, um... address.
-这东西在后备箱里 -你打开了吗
- This was in the trunk. - You opened it?
不然我拿它干嘛
What the fuck else am I going to do with it?
你不该打开包裹
You're not supposed to open the package.
什么 规则吗
What's that? Some kind of rule?
你不会懂的
You might not understand.
我不懂的是
What I don't understand,
你这西装男
Mr. Business Suit,
为什么
is what you're doing
把这玩意
bringing this...
带到我的地盘来
...to my part of town.
所以你不该打开包裹
That's why you don't open the package.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要带炸♥弹♥来我地盘
Why the fuck did you bring a bomb into my territory?
炸♥弹♥是我的
The bomb is mine.
它是我的
It belongs to me.
你来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我是来拿东西的
I've come to get my property.
而你
And you,
就像你广♥告♥里说的那么出色
you're as good a transporter as advertised.
没你的帮忙
Without your help,
我根本进不了巴黎
I wouldn't have gotten into Paris.
你雇人把东西带到我这里吗
You conspire to bring this to my place?
这个 地方 真令人恶心
This... place... disgusting.
你要拿它做什么
What do you plan to do with it?
做很早之前就该做的事
What should have been done a long time ago.
拿上你的破烂 给我滚
Take your shit and get out.
你不清楚自己做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
不如你放我下来 或许我能帮上忙
Why don't you let me down? Maybe I can help.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点 好好看住他
Get the fuck away from me! And watch him!
司机 等你♥他♥妈♥死了
Oh, driver! The only way you're coming down...
我才会放你下来
is as a fucking corpse!
我们走
Let's go.
把这破车发动起来
Hey, get this piece of shit started.
你好 我想找蒂埃里·勒菲弗尔警探
Hi. I need to speak to Agent Thierry LeFevre.
-抱歉 民众是不能进来的 -卡拉
- No, I'm sorry, no civilian access permitted. - Carla?
好久不见啊
It's been, like, uh,
-有三年了吧 -对啊
- three years? - That's right.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
我也是 来我办公室吧
Good to see you. Please come in my office.
-好 -没关系 她没问题
- Sure. - It's OK. She has clearance.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
告诉你的伙计们
Tell your pals that driving around Paris is
别开那车去巴黎 否则要蹲大牢了
the last thing they want to do if they want to stay out of jail.
懂法语不
Parlez francais?
看来你不懂
I'll take that as a no.
你是为今早的事而来吗
So, you're here because of what happened this morning?
你是指炸♥弹♥危机吗
You mean the bomb threat?
-你怎么知道的 -得了吧 蒂埃里
- How do you know that? - Come on, Thierry,
我们有同样的消息来源
we have the same sources as you do.
那你该知道 过去三天里
Oh, so then you already know that terrorist chatter has
恐怖威胁事件激增
gone up considerably in the past three days.
我们称之为圣♥战♥运动
Talk of Jihad Retaliation.
这不奇怪
That's what happens if you
谁让你们要除掉一个北非独♥裁♥者
decide to take out a North African dictator.
这种恐怖袭击的原因和此无关
The reason for this kind of attack is irrelevant, OK?
我们的任务是阻止它
Our job is to stop it.
或许知道原因才能帮你阻止它
Maybe knowing the reason can help you stop it.
我只管反恐的事
Well, maybe all I care about is stopping it.
你有线索了吗
Have you had any hits?
几小时前
We knew a couple of hours ago
一辆黑色奥迪车
it was in the trunk of a black Audi
在巴黎市中心被警♥察♥拦了下来
that was stopped at the road block
炸♥弹♥就在尾箱
in the city centre of Paris.
-只有司机一人 我们有照片 -打扰一下
-There was one driver, and we have a photo. - Excusez moi.
-指挥部在找你 -我就来
- You are needed in Master Control. - I'm coming.
请稍等
One second.
今天我们要重振雄风
Today we reclaim our pride.
不能再优柔寡断了 兄弟
This is not the time for weakness, brother.
记住我们这么做的原因
Remember why we do this.
法鲁克 告诉我 为什么要这么做
Farouk, tell me why we do this.
还记得甘尼吗
Remember Qani.
为他祈祷
Pray for him.
为我们祈祷
Pray for us.
喂 白♥痴♥
Hey, stupid.
我在想
I was thinking:
要是我的狗跟你长一样
if my dog had a face like yours,
我就把它屁♥股♥的毛给剃了 再教它倒着走
I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards.
你知道什么叫献祭吗
Do you know the meaning of the word "Thabiha"?
意思是要放我下来
Anything to do with letting me go
让我赶在有人受伤前找到炸♥弹♥吗
find that bomb before somebody gets hurt?
你真会说笑
Oh, you're a funny man.
你见过山羊被割开喉咙 血流如注吗
You ever see a goat bleed from the neck?
你见过山羊在死前发笑吗
You ever see that goat laughing?
-没见过 -下楼去
- No, actually. - Let's go downstairs.
可以问下原因吗
Would it be rude of me to ask why?
不准问问题
No more questions.
这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
-好好送你上路 -上什么路
- To work in peace. - Work?
-要放你的血 -你胡说些什么
- The bleeding. - What are you talking about?
为什么不去忙你的正事呢
Why don't you just go about your business?
搞什么献祭 真是浪费时间
This whole thabiha routine is getting a little distracting.
我喜欢你 你很勇敢
I like you. You are a brave man.
但是你把那个炸♥弹♥带到我这里来了
But you bring that filth, that bomb into my neighbourhood.
我只是个送货的
I'm just the messenger.
如果对货物不满意
If you don't like the message,
也许你应该找发货的人聊聊
maybe you should talk to whoever sent it.
建议你闭嘴 关心下你自己的处境
Why don't you shut the fuck up and mind your own business?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表