剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
好吧 本来应该是溅起一些水花
but it's just a river today, isn't it?
结果今天变成河了 不是吗
Get your foot off the accelerator, you fat [BLEEP!]
把你的脚从油门拿开 你这蠢猪
Taking it wide around Hammerhead. Was that a tactic?
锤头弯的走线很宽 是你的策略吗
I don't know what I'm doing.
我根本不知道自己在干什么
I will not stop!
我绝不停下
You will not beat me!
你赢不了我
OK, let's have a look at the hairpin.
我们来看看发卡弯
Nice bit of opposite lock there.
非常漂亮的反打方向盘
Very wide.
走线很宽
Clean the tyres.
顺便洗了一下轮胎
Will he get any air?
他会腾空吗
No air whatsoever! Zero air.
并没有 一点没起来
Back onto terra firma
回到柏油路上 -
I saw Jesse Eisenberg and thought,
我看了杰西·艾森伯格的表现后就想
"Yeah, I could do that.I could beat that."
我也能做到 我肯定比他快
Tyre wall.
到了轮胎墙
Apparently not.
显然并没有
Through Gambon. Final corner, here we go.
甘邦弯了 最后一弯
Windscreen wipers going faster than the car.
雨刷都比车跑得快
And... across the line!
然后冲线啦
What do you think?
感觉如何
I thought I was flying round that track,
我以为我可以在赛道上飞驰
and then you just see a man,
然而却只能看见一个胖子
a fat man's tits wobbling,
奶♥子♥在颤动
as he drives through mud moderately quickly.
然后慢慢悠悠的驶过泥地
Well, it was touch and go, could be close.
其实结果还很难说 有可能你俩很接近
Would you like to see Patrick's lap? Yes!
想不想看看帕特里克的表现 想
Patrick on the line now.
帕特里克在起跑线上了
The conditions are officially abysmal for both these laps.
赛道条件对于两人来说都是同样的糟糕
Patrick off the line there.Hollywood heart-throb.
帕特里克出发了 好莱坞的大众情人
Here we go. Rain's picking up a little bit, which is always nice.
出发啦 开始下雨了 下雨总是好的
Facing the worst conditions in the history of our Rallycross course.
面对拉力赛道有史以来最恶劣的赛道情况
Honestly.
实话实说
Look how wet it is there.
看看地面有多湿滑
It's like driving in the swamps of Florida here.
就像在弗罗里达的沼泽里开车一样
Once again through the river
再一次穿过本应是
that should be just one solitary water splash.
溅起一滩水的小河
That is the splash there.
看看溅起了多少水
I can smell something funny.I don't know what that is.
我闻到了一些奇怪的味道 但不知道是什么
I might have just crapped myself, I'm not sure.
我不太确定我是不是拉裤子里了
Nice and tight round Hammerhead.
锤头弯的走线不错 很紧密
Come on, that is cool. Look at that line, that's very good.
真不错 线路很棒 非常棒
This is much easier over here.
这边就简单多了
Don't speak too soon, Patrick,because we have the hairpin and...
别太早下结论 帕特里克 我们还有发卡弯
Oh, very nice. Very, very nice!
哇 太漂亮了 帅呆了
Far too good. And almost some air!
非常出色 而且差点就腾空了
No lift, no lift, no lift,no lift, no lift, no lift.
不要失控 不要失控
Gone. Through the tyre wall. Here we go. First time.
好的 通过了轮胎墙 终于成功一次
Tight to the apex, very nice,very neat, very tidy and...
干净利落地切过弯心
let's have a look at Gambon.
看看过甘邦弯
Sliding into the grass!
滑到了草地里
And over the line!
然后冲线啦
So, how was that, watching that back?
看完回放你感觉如何啊
It was tough. Front-wheel-drive cars are a lot...
很艰难 因为这是一辆前驱车
I'm used to rear-wheel drive,
感觉完全不一样
it's a completely different sensation.
感觉完全不一样
But it was tough. As soon as you hit the water
不过挺难的 一旦你进了水
everything slowed down.
速度就慢了下来
I think you did really well.
我觉得你开的很棒了
Once again, honestly
我再说一遍 说实话
the worst conditions, officially.
这次真的是最差的赛道状况
Not just saying this to make you feel better, Greg.
并不是为了让你觉得好受才这么说的 格雷格
Yeah, which doesn't bode well for the time, does it?
我知道 也就是说成绩并不好对吧
Paul Hollywood, last week, very wet, 2.16.4.
保罗·好莱坞在上周的成绩是2分16秒4 路面也很湿滑
Jennifer Saunders, appalling, 2.21.6.
詹尼佛·桑德斯 同样恶劣的条件下 2分21秒6
Honestly, your conditions were worse.
说真的 你们的赛道状况更糟
We thought they couldn't get any worse, but they did.
我们以为不会更糟了呢 结果我们错了
OK, so under three minutes -- I would be happy with that, Greg.
所以说只要能跑进三分钟我就很满意了 格雷格
I would be happy with that! However...
我真的很满意了 然而
No, don't...
噢不 别啊
Greg Davies, abysmal conditions...
格雷格·戴维斯 在糟糕透顶的条件下
2.27.1!
2分27秒1
OK, so, Patrick, in monsoon conditions...
好了 帕特里克 赛道状况更糟
This is incredible.
真是不敢相信
2...
2分
12, dead. Unbelievable!
12秒整 难以置信
You're still there
虽然排在后面
but you're more up there than down there.
不过你比下面这几位要快出很多
Happy?
高兴吗
Yeah, I want to come back again!
当然 我还会回来的
Let's hear it for Patrick Dempsey and Greg Davies!
掌声送给帕特里克·德姆西和格雷格·戴维斯
OK, so, I'm six weeks into my Top Gear job
好了 我主持Top Gear已经6周了
and I've done some memorable stuff.
并且做了很多令人难以忘怀的事
I got hypothermia on a Gold Wing over the Alps,
我骑着金翼穿越阿尔卑斯山的时候得了低体温症
I got frostbite in a Rialto on the way to Blackpool,
我开着万金罗汉去布莱克浦的路上被冻伤了
and I got sandblasted in Morocco.
在摩洛哥被沙子喷了一脸
Good times(!)
美好的时光啊
But the one thing I haven't got
但我唯一没做的一件事
is time on that test track out there in something fast.
就是在我们的赛道上开一次性能好点的车
So I sent a polite note pointing this out to the producers
于是我给制♥作♥人写了张措辞礼貌的纸条
and they sent me one back saying,
说明了这件事 收到的回复是
"Shut your face, LeBlanc."
滚一边去 勒布朗
So I sent a slightly less polite note to the producers,
于是我又写了张措辞不那么礼貌的纸条过去
and this happened.
然后下面这件事就发生了
I love those guys!
我喜欢这帮人
Ask me to picture my ultimate road car...
如果你问我心目中的终极跑车是什么
and it might look something like this.
它看上去或许跟这辆差不多
The Porsche 911 R.
保时捷911R
It's a greatest-hits album of the greatest 911s ever made.
一部汇集历代最伟大911精华的结晶
It has a 500-horsepower naturally aspirated engine
搭载一台由保时捷运动部门研发
developed by Porsche Motorsport.
拥有500匹马力的自然吸气引擎
It has a proper manual gearbox
同时还配备了手动变速箱
and it has rear-wheel drive.
并且是后轮驱动
Hello!
你好啊
But, you see, I don't think I can drive this.
但是 你知道 我觉得我不能开这个
Because in my head this...
因为在我看来
is perfection.
这是完美之作
However great this car is,
于是无论这车多么棒
it's got to be a disappointment, right?
都会有让人失望的地方 对吧
I mean, it's got to be.
无可避免的
Yeah, I think I'll just... leave it.
所以我想 我最好 离开它
Yeah, I'll just leave it.
嗯 离开吧
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I'm so... I'm not sorry at all!
我感到十分 心安理得
I have no willpower whatsoever.
我完全没有意志力啊
None.
一点都没有
This thing is great.
这玩意太棒了
The whole car is just sparkling with energy.
整辆车闪烁着能量光芒
It's so mechanical, so oily, so good.
完美机械性 汽油味浓重 太棒了
With no turbos to dull its progress,
没有涡轮阻碍排气
the 911 R's four-litre flat-six
911 R的4升水平对置6缸
spins up to a mighty 8,800rpm.
引擎转速达到了惊人的8800转
This is a full-fat, 500-horsepower sports car.
这是一辆动力充足的500匹马力跑车
Deploy it on public roads with extreme caution.
在公路行驶可得小心谨慎
Second gear will take you past UK motorway speeds.
挂上二档就可以让你吃到超速罚单
Drive this thing hard and you are going to jail.
用力踩下油门就可以让你直达监狱
Which is bad news,
真是坏消息
because the soundtrack that comes with burying your right foot --
因为你右脚下所能发出的声音
well, it's addictive.
会让人上瘾
Just listen to that.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表