剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Come on!
小车车加油啊
Speed up, car.
夏琳·史碧 冲进第一弯
Sharleen Spiteri, into turn one.
轻松左转 开始越野
Easy left-hander and off-road from here,
弯弯扭扭向右转
little squiggle and a wiggle to the right,
驶入泥地
and on to the dirt, she goes.
玩得开心哦 该溅水花了
Having a good time, water splash, here we go.
水花很大哦 夏琳
Good water, Sharleen.
急右弯 转向过度了 ABS没介入
OK, tight right-hander, oversteer, no ABS, of course.
锤头弯
Into Hammerhead.
顺便一提 戴米安你可得对付
By the way, a very competitive Glaswegian
一个争强好胜的格拉斯哥人
you have on your hands here, Damian.
过弯很紧凑
Nice and tidy.
再次开始越野
Back off-road.
冲冲冲
Go, go, go, go, go.
要进发卡弯了
Heading towards the big hairpin.
再次转向过度
And, once again, oversteer, and...
腾空了 漂亮的腾空 加油
- Oh, air, good air! - Air! - Amazing air. - Come on!
你飞起来了 夏琳
You were in the air, Shar.
额 我真的快吐了
Eugh, I feel really sick.
冲过轮胎墙
Cleaning the tyres.
冲过轮胎墙 没松油门
Cleaning the tyres, up to the tyres, no lifting off there.
-看吧 我有在努力 -非常好 夏琳
- See, I was trying. - Very impressive, Sharleen.
倒数第二个弯 接着
Next to the last corner and...
甘邦弯 看起来不错
up to Gambon. Looking good.
切弯不错 然后冲线
Cutting the corner, and... across the line!
那个弯切得非常完美 夏琳
- Yeah! - You hit that corner perfect, Shar.
是么? 我在那里冲上草地了
- Did I? - That's where I'd go off the grass.
你自我感觉怎么样?
How was that for you?
你知道么
Do you know what,
我刚来时候只求能活着跑完一圈
I was just hoping I'd get round the track in one piece today
因为他们告诉我轮胎非常滑
when I came, cos they told me that the tyres were...
但我还是玩得很爽
It was going to be quite slippy, but I had so much fun.
-是吗 -嗯 当我一开始以后
- Did you? - Honestly, when it started pulling around,
我就发现这太有意思了 真的很享受
I was like, "Oh, this is great fun." I loved it, I really loved it.
好了 戴米安 跑圈的好天气
All right, so nice weather for a record lap time, Damian.
完美的条件
Perfect conditions.
我好奇你想说什么
I wonder where this is going.
你之前上TG跑过圈了
You have driven the Top Gear lap before,
但遇上了最差的天气
but it was the worst conditions of all time,
跑了最慢的圈速
and therefore the slowest lap time of all time
但每个人都说你跑得非常好
but everybody here says you still drove it brilliantly.
要一起回顾一下吗?
Would you like to see a bit of that?
OK 看这个
OK, take a look at this.
看好了 看好了
- Watch this, watch this.
还有 还有
And, and, and...
漂移过终点线
Sideways across the line, whoa!
那今天就相当轻松了
So today should have been a breeze by comparison, really.
同时 你最棒的车也是个Mini
And also, your best car of all time is a Mini.
嗯 之前跑成那样了
- Yes. - OK, so previous, here...
我有在接送孩子时练习哦 克里斯
I've been practising on the school run, Chris, yes.
要看戴米安跑圈吗?
Would you like to see Damian's lap?
来吧
OK, here we go!
开始了 起步很好
Off the line! Good start there.
好的 出发了
And we are off.
出发 然后接着开始越野
We are off and we are about to be off-road.
说实话 他开得飞快
To be honest, he's already flying. He's already flying.
看这弯 很好
Look at that. Lovely.
进入泥地
All right, onto the dirt.
我的小心脏砰砰跳
My heart's beating fast.
溅水花
And water splash.
很棒 谢谢你的水花
Yes, thank you very much, indeed.
我估计在这损失了一秒
Lost a second there, I reckon.
锤头弯 走线还是很干净
Into Hammerhead, keeping it tight, once again.
他开着Mini就像在家一样
Oh, you can see he's at home in a Mini, the boy, isn't he?
嗯 继续 差点颠起来一个轮子
- Yeah, you see, there you go. - Almost on three wheels there.
我倒一直想把车顶砍掉
I kept trying to take the roof down though.
车非无蓬 汝亦无情
It's not roofless, but you are being ruthless.
拉手刹过发卡弯 有么?
Hairpin handbrake, yes. Handbrake?
我试了 又放弃了
I did, and I gave it up.
腾空 飞得很高
Air, good air!
谁不想飞一下
Who doesn't want a go at this?
冲向轮胎墙 飞驰过去 很快
OK, up to the tyre wall, straight through there, nice.
要入弯了 刹车
Come across, get on the brakes.
很容易错过这个刹车点
OK, you can overcook it here so easily,
-然后进入甘邦弯就一团糟了 -看看
-which really messes you up for Gambon. -Oh, look at that.
没失控 很好 慢进快出 速度飞快
-No, in control, very good, slow in, fast out. -Totally rocking.
这个弯也过得漂亮
And again... Oh, this is all good.
他和Mini合体了 冲线
He's at one with his Mini, and he's over the line!
戴米安 你感觉怎么样
How was it for you, Damian?
很过瘾 是么
- It was so much fun. - Was it?
早上我一到这儿
I jumped in the car with the Stig though, in the McLaren,
就坐了Stig开的迈凯轮
- early on in the day, when I first got here. - Right.
然后我就得去换内♥裤♥了
And I had to change my underwear afterwards.
完全吓尿了
It was the most terrifying thing.
差点从车里出不来
I couldn't get out of the car.
我是爬出来的
I crawled out the car.
嗯 圈速排行榜上有这些
Right, now we've got times up here already,
上周杰西和戈登的圈速
Jesse from last week, and Gordon.
夏琳先来吧 女士优先
First of all, Sharleen, let's do ladies again first.
夏琳 你要打败杰西·艾森伯格的2分10.9秒
Sharleen Spiteri, you have Jesse Eisenberg at 2:10.9,
戈登·拉姆齐
you have Gordon Ramsay,
当前两人中的第一名 1分56.3秒
currently leader with all those two names on the board, 1:56.3.
夏琳 你觉得你跑得如何?
Sharleen, how do you think you did?
说实在的 我也不知道
Do you know what, in all honesty, I have no...
我想我应该超过2分钟了
I think I'm over 2:00.
那你是想比杰西快了 是吧
So you want to be beating Jesse though, don't you?
我想超过杰西
I would like to beat Jesse.
应该没法接近戈登 超过杰西就好了
I'm not anywhere near Gordon, but I'd like to beat Jesse.
夏琳 猜对了 你超过两分钟了
Sharleen, you're right, you were over two minutes.
夏琳·史碧 2分钟
Sharleen Spiteri, 2 minutes...
1.4秒 干得漂亮
1.4, so well done!
耶 你做到了
- Oh! Yeah! - You did it, you did it, you did it!
-好棒 -你满意吗 -嗯 我很满意
- Well done. - Happy with that? - Yeah, I'm happy with that.
好了 戴米安
Right, Damian,
你来这儿就只有一个目的
there's only one thing you really want to do here,
对吧
isn't there?
我想烧点有爱的出来
I want to cook up something rather lovely.
模仿戈登说话
你一来这里
OK, you did say to me when you first arrived,
你就问我 上周拉姆齐表现如何
you said, "How competitive was Ramsay last week?"
我想我们都知道答案对吧
And I think we both know the answer to that, don't we?
嗯 没错
Yeah, yeah.
他一如既往 很有竞争性
He was pretty competitive, as always.
那么 你要超过1分56.3的圈速
So 1:56.3 to beat.
你的时间是1分
You did it in 1...
50... Ooh!
3.9秒
3.9!
祝贺你 干得漂亮 哥们
Congratulations. Well done, my friend.
哇哦 太棒了
- Whoa! - Rock and roll, come on!
圈速榜新记录 戴米安·刘易斯
New leader, Damian Lewis!
好了
All right!
现在 来接着看第二部分
Now, let's find out what happened in part two
TG南非之旅发生了什么
of Top Gear Does South Africa.
南
非
,
夸
祖
鲁
-
纳
塔
尔
泰尼 你的皮肤好细腻哦
Tinie, your skin is so soft.
哥们 过去点
Move over, man.
同志们 挑战来了 醒醒
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表