剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
哦天哪
- Oh, Jesus!
弄到你身上了吗 抱歉 那是开士米裤子吗
Did I get you? I'm sorry. Those are cashmere pants?
裤子很不错啊
Those are nice pants.
捷豹还不错吧 是吗
Tell you what, the Jag's all right, isn't it?
太对了 这车太平稳了
Man, you're rocking it. This car's fair smooth.
看 我现在多轻松
Look at it. I'm relaxed now.
史蒂夫开的不错啊 小心
Steve, this is good driving... Waaay!
出来了一点
Oh, there's a little bit.
干的漂亮
Brilliant.
很快 终点就在眼前
'Soon, the finish was in sight.'
我们到了
And we did it.
我们全都在三分之内完成了
And with all of us across the line in time,
排队等裁判时 压力简直爆表了
as we pulled up for the judging, the pressure was overwhelming.
哦 不不不
- Oh! - Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
至少 我们想的是
'But, hey, we thought,
无论结果如何 我们都是按照规则玩的啊
'whatever happens, at least we'd all given it a fair go.'
-嗯 你觉得怎样 -你的怎么这么粉 我很怀疑啊
- Hm... - What do you think? - Why is it so pink? I'm suspicious.
摇匀 不要搅拌
Shaken, not stirred.
这颜色和起初不一样啊
They weren't that colour when you picked them up
你在路上都干什么了
off the table. What have you got going in there?
马修 你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting, Matthew?
好啦 看这里 这是我们一路剩下的
All right, here, this is ours, on the end.
-看他们还剩这么多 -不会吧
- Look how much they have. - No!
我告诉你 她是上帝所创造的
I'll tell you, she is the most gentle driver
-最温柔的司机 -有个小问题
- that God has ever created. - OK, just a small point...
我觉得这里有诈啊 等等 哎 一点都不好玩
I think there's some cheating going on, hang on... Something's not cool.
看他俩的脸
Look at those guys' faces...
-作弊 你们四个都作弊了-他们都是不诚实的人
- Cheaters, all four of them cheated. - They're all dishonest people.
-你们四个都作弊了 -我们才没有
- All four have cheated. - No, we didn't cheat!
-你一直把它们端在手上么 -我一直把两个杯子端手上
- You held those in your hand the whole time? - I held them in my hand...
不 她端的是比较大的那个
No, she held that one, she held the big one...
很明显的 我的同事们在撒谎 当他们在争论结果的时候
'Clearly, my colleagues were lying, and as they argued the results
我们发现 艾迪已经为他的谎言
'amongst themselves, we realised that Eddie's cheating
付出了代价
'had actually paid off.'
这又不是竞速 反正我们赢了
It's not a contest. We've won.
我们跑圈没赢 但是我们这个赢了
We didn't win at the racing, but we won.
他们说话都不害臊
No shame in their voices, either.
一点都不害臊
No shame, no shame.
一点都没有
None.
马特 我们喜欢你这么实诚
Matt, we love you for being so honest.
那一对儿简直太耿直了
Those guys are two decent human beings.
是啊 太好了
Yeah, just too nice.
我们问心无愧地在迷雾中穿行
'With a clear conscience, we drove on through the murky gloom.'
同时 其他人则一脸懵逼
'And while the others were full of wonder...'
这是在探险啊 亲
This is an adventure, man.
当泰尼和我最终选择营地的时候
'.. with Tinie and I having last choice of accommodation,
我们马上就知道实诚人要付出什么代价了
'we were about to find out what happens to nice guys.'
哇 看啊
Wow, look at this.
不一会儿 在黑暗之中
'And then, out of the darkness...'
哦 不会吧 看看我们的帐篷
Oh, no, look at our tent.
看看我们的帐篷
Look at OUR tent!
哦 不 这尼玛是什么
- Oh, no! - What the hell is this?
看他们帐篷的尺寸
Look at the size of their tent!
哦 老天
Oh, gosh.
未完待续
-太棒啦 -我们南非探险的第二部分稍后奉上
- It was great. - Part two of our South African adventure coming up.
马特 怀念你的小帐篷么
Matt, do you miss your tiny tent?
才不
I don't.
你想你的小坦帕么
Do you miss your Tinie Tempah?
嗯 我挺喜欢他的
I do, I like that guy.
好吧 嗯 那我告诉你 请各位欢迎今晚上的嘉宾
All right, well, let me tell you, please welcome here tonight...
当然 不是泰尼·坦帕 他来不了
NOT Tinie Tempah. Sorry, he couldn't make it.
然而 请各位掌声欢迎与我们在南非的三位明星
However, please do welcome our other three co-stars from South Africa,
夏琳·史碧 西塞克·史蒂夫 艾迪·乔丹
Sharleen Spiteri, Seasick Steve, Eddie Jordan,
今天要上混合拉力赛道的是戴米恩·路易斯
and tonight's superstar in the rally cross car, Damian Lewis!
好啦 好啦
OK, OK.
你好啊 亲
OK, how are you? Mwah, mwah.
你好史蒂夫 嗨 艾迪 欢迎
- Hi, Steve. - Evans. - Hi, Eddie, how are you?
-嗯 我想说 -说什么
- I've just... I've just got to say... - What?
三打一 这公平吗
Three against one, is that fair?
嗯 你说是一个人 但首先
Well, you say you're one, Damian, but first of all,
你踢足球的时候是金牌射手
not only are you ace at football,
你高尔夫打的很棒
you're brilliant at golf,
你板球也功勋卓著
you're an accomplished cricketer,
另外呢 你是国土安全的Nick Brody 大家说对吧
but also, you are Nick Brody from Homeland, everybody! Come on!
美帝10年来最硬汉的人啊
The toughest man to come out of the States for ten years.
你还是亨利8世
You're also Henry VIII, come on!
是英国千年以来最冷酷无情的人
The most ruthless man to come out of England in 1,000 years,
你还是Bobby Axelrod 看图
and now you're Bobby Axelrod, here we go.
看看这伙计
Look at that dude.
自华尔街之狼以来最可爱的混♥蛋♥
Oh, yes, the most lovable rogue since the Wolf of Wall Street.
所以说呢 现在就是这个情况
That's why, you see, that's what's going on there.
我是三个人的化身 懂了 懂了
Got it, three into one. Got it, got it, got it.
是啊 所以说这三个凡人想打败你
Yeah, you need three normal people to even stand a chance
几乎没有希望 -凡人 -史蒂夫再跟我们讲讲
- of beating you. - Normal? - Steve, tell us a little bit more
戴米恩的近况吧
about what Damian's up to at the moment.
戴米恩·路易斯此刻正在变身为Bobby Axelrod
Damian Lewis is currently starring as Bobby Axelrod
主演大西洋星空卫视Billions
in the Sky Atlantic smash hit Billions.
请欣赏下片花
Check this out.
他是我们时代的财富图腾 他也是个骗子
He's an icon of the wealth of our age and he's a fraud.
在这个国家功成名就怎么会变成罪犯
When did it become a crime to succeed in this country?
当他倒下时 他要身败名裂
When he falls, he's going to hit the ground... hard.
一个好的斗牛士不会杀小牛
A good matador doesn't kill a fresh bull.
你在他受几次挫折后侯着他
You wait until he's been stuck a few times.
最新大作 大家请周四晚9点锁定大西洋星空卫视
It's the new big thing, Sky Atlantic 9pm Thursdays,
或者在机顶盒连播
or binge on the box set.
我们都这么看 我们昨晚刚看完
That's what we do, it's what we did, we just finished it last night.
这戏太棒了 里面的车也很品味不是么
It's brilliant. Very car-y show, isn't it, by the way?
我在剧中开了很多好车
I get to drive some fantastic cars.
他们有一天把曼哈顿岛的西侧高速封了
They closed down the West Side Highway one day in Manhattan,
我开着一台老款的宾利欧陆敞篷
as I got into an old Bentley Convertible Continental,
在西侧高速上不断穿梭
went swerving in and out down the West Side Highway.
-我还开了一台道奇Charger -没错
- I've got a Dodge Charger. - Yes.
-就是这辆 看啊 这货 -我爱上她了
- There it is. Look, this thing... - I'm in love, I'm in love.
这车真的是太美了 她上面的椅子
This is a beautiful, beautiful car. It's got those lovely,
是那种大号♥的桶椅 有点像这个
big bucket seats, a bit like this,
你能在里面滚来滚去 像蜷在沙发里
so it's a bit like you're rolling around, like you're in a big sofa,
但支撑也不错 挺棒的
but it's got some poke in it, which is great.
艾迪 你有一个问题
Eddie, you have a question.
一个非常重要的问题
Very important question.
戴米恩 我们都想知道
Damian, we all want to know,
你能成为第一个黄毛詹姆斯邦德吗
will you be the first ginger James Bond?
ginger又是黄毛之意
要是克里斯拒绝这个邀请的话
If Chris turns it down...
我会很开心的
.. I'd be only too happy.
这是个你被问厌的话题么
How far...? Is this one question you get sick of being asked?
-不是啦 我没厌过 我可喜欢的 -是么
- No, I don't get sick of it, I love it. - Do you?
就随便聊聊
But it is chat, it is just chat.
你好像很欢迎这个问题
But you seem to embrace the question,
而不是说抗♥议♥它
as opposed to sort of poo-pooing it.
你有没有同邦德电影的制片人联♥系♥过
Have you made any overtures to the producers of Bond?
没人找过我 克里斯
No-one has called me, Chris. No-one's called me.
好 那你给他们打过电♥话♥没有
OK, have you called them at all?
我叫邦德
The name's Bond.
抱歉 你没让我试着来一句
Sorry, you didn't ask me to practise!
来吧来吧
Do it, do it, do it!
来吧 可以让夏琳当邦女郎
Do it, do it, do it! Go on. So Sharleen is the new Bond girl.
我们来一段吧 来吧
Let's make this happen. Go on.
我叫邦德 姜姆斯邦德
The name's Bond, Ginge Bond.
ginger又是黄毛之意
毫无违和 完全不违和
Nothing wrong with that! Nothing wrong with that at all!
要么你 要么我 你我之一
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表