剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
I was like, "You have a smack, dude."
虽然我们在拍戏 但我抽了他
Even though we're acting, I smacked him, I knew we were acting,
但我很心虚的说到 哥们啊
but I still got scared. "All right, man.
别来真的啊 这只是在演戏啊
"Come on, don't you be for real.Like, that's my character."
-电影现在是你主业吗 全身心都投入进去了吗-是啊
- And are you movies now? Is that what you're focused on? - Yeah, man.
你要知道 我就像是个性感偶像
You know, I'm like a sex symbol.
事情是这样啊 荧幕把我塑造的高大威猛
Here's the thing, man, the big screen makes me look tall,
-我非常的享受-帮了你个大忙吧
- so I'm in love...- Does you a favour?
确实 我非常享受这种在荧幕上
Yeah, I'm in love with the fact that I just look tall on the
高大威猛的形象 但是随之而来的打击
big screen, and then it's a shock
-却是人们看到我现实中的渺小-好吧
- when people see how small I really am. - OK. - "I got you!"
你确实是啊
Cos you are.
真的 我因为看别的节目知道你很小只
I mean it, I knew you were small because I've seen you
但没想到你有这么小只
on other shows, but you are really, really small.
不 你要知道 我不自己说小 我说自己精致
No, you know, I don't say"small", I say "petite".
这词更好点
That's a better word.
一个更好的形容词
It's just a better word to use.
这个词表示相对你们中等身材的人
Petite just means I'm put together
我只不过是打包成了更小一号♥而已
in a smaller package than your average-size male. That's all.
但是我笑起来很好看啊 所以你们注意不到我的体格
But I got a nice smile, so it takes your attention off of my size.
你得学学 这就是扬长避短
You got to learn, it's tricks to the trade, man.
如果你长的小 那么你肯定得做这类事
If you're going to be small, there's certain things you got to do.
我拍手很好听 看到没
I'm a good clapper. See that right there?
如果你在想我长得小体格小这事
When you think about me being small,
那我就拍手转移你注意力
I might give you a good clap.
你就完全把这事抛到九霄云后了
You out of there, you forgot about it that fast.
如果我长高了 肯定没这么帅了
If I was tall, I wouldn't be cool.
-我要是这个体型 看起来绝对很傻-你说啥
- If I had this size, I'd look stupid.- What you trying to say?!
我要是也是这个声音那么就更蠢了
I would look stupid if I came out here with the same voice,
-这么大只 -那样也就没有意思了啊
- all big like this.- Yeah, it would be no fun for us, either.
脑补一下 凯文 你个傻大个赶快过来
You'd be like, "Kevin, get your dumb ass out of here,
脖子僵硬 感觉怪怪的
"looking all stupid." Can't move my neck. It'd be weird.
能帮我们介绍下安东尼最近在忙啥吗
Do me a favour, can you tell us what Anthony's up to?
没问题
Oh, man, no problem.
坐在我右边的安东尼乔舒亚先生
Mr Anthony Joshua to my right here,
他将在世界拳王争霸赛上
if you do not know, this man will be defending his IBF heavyweight title
对阵多米尼克布里泽勒来捍卫的自己重量级拳击冠军
against Dominic Breazeale.
是的
Yes, yes.
比赛将会于6月25号♥在 O2 体育场举♥行♥
It's going down on the 25th of June at the O2.
你知道吗 我根本就不用来口述他的事迹
You know what, I don't need to talk about this man.
我们这有段他 KO 对手获得冠军腰带的片段
To show you how incredible Anthony is,
来向大家展示他多么厉害
here's a punch that won him the belt in this first place.
这就是让他赢得冠军的那一拳
Well, this IS the punch that won him the belt in the first place.
观众们好好看看吧 非常精彩
Take a look for yourself,people. See, that was good.
两人都在擂台上 第二轮
.. on the floor, and there's still 1.40 left
还有1分40秒
in this second round.
他再次倒下了
And he's down again.
乔舒亚在擂台边缘
And Joshua on the brink here,
缓缓走向边角
strolls into the corner.
世界拳王重量级冠军
The IBF heavyweight champion of the world.
是的 哇噢
- Yes, yes. - Wow.
哇噢 谢谢
- Wow. - Thank you.
那么 安东尼 你在6月25保住了你的金腰带
So, Anthony, you defend your title on the 25th of June
而且 只用了两个回合就搞定了
and, of course, in that fight, it was all over the second round.
当你那么快打完拳赛
Don't you sometimes feel a bit guilty
你会不会觉得内疚呢
when you end the fights too early?
为广♥告♥商 赞助商感到内疚?
Don't you feel, like, for the advertisers, the sponsors...?
不能把比赛拖久一点吗?
.. drag it out a little bit longer?
我觉得那是拳赛经纪人的事儿了
I leave that down to the promoters of the job.
从我的角度来看
And even though, you know,
打拳确实给我带了声誉和名望
you do get the glitz and glamour and stuff,
比方说来到这个现场
like coming on this beautiful show,
见到凯文和你这样的传奇
meeting legends like Kevin and yourself,
拳击是勇者的运动
it is a gladiator sport, as well,
要么赢要么被揍趴
and it's kill or be killed.
同时 虽然拳击和职业
So, at the same time, there is the longevity,
甚至娱乐 广♥告♥这些会联♥系♥在一起
and the entertainment, and the advertisement of it,
但人们还是想看到有人被击倒
but people are coming out to see someone get knocked out,
我更希望被击倒的是对方
and I'd rather that be him than me.
好吧
OK.
- 我理解了 - 你明白了吧?
- I get it now. - So you understand, yeah?
- 拳击可是个正经事儿 - 是我太笨了
- It's serious business. - I'm so stupid(!)
刚才那是第二回合
So that was in the second round.
- 在被KO那拳之前 他刚被揍倒下 - 是的
- Now, he went down just before the knockout punch... - Yeah.
- 数到了8 - 对的
- .. he got up to a mandatory count of eight. - Correct.
有两记重拳
So they were two big punches.
当你觉得能KO对方时候
When you sort of sense that moment coming,
是这一拳给你的感觉呢
is the punch fizzing in your hand,
还是无地而生的感觉
or does it come from nowhere?
直觉反应吧
It's... it's second nature cos it's just an instinct
通过多年训练获得的直觉
that I've picked up through training constantly over the years.
我喜欢这个感觉 当你击打对手时候
I love it, because you see it in their eyes
你能从他们眼睛里看到
when they get hit.
每个拳手上拳台前都有很多策略
Everyone has a plan.They come to the ring with so many plans --
我要这样做 我要那样做
"I'm going to do this, I'm going to do that."
当你用你的方式击打对手的时候
And then, as soon as you hit them with a certain shot,
什么计划策略都是扯淡了
everything goes out the window...
- 恩 - 看着对手眼神就会很有趣
- Yeah. - .. and it's funny to see in their eyes.
- 你懂的 - 恩 我懂
- YOU know. - Yeah, I know.
- 我能明白 - 你能明白?
- I relate. - You can relate?
是的
Yeah, I relate.
就这样 什么计划策略都没用了
So, yeah, and then it goes out the window --
统统没用
all plans out the window.
- 好的 那么来聊聊车吧 - 好的
- OK, so, let's talk about cars, shall we? - OK, yes. Let's do it.
最棒的第一辆车
OK, so, best first car?
安东尼 准备好哦
Now, be ready for this, Anthony, OK?
这哥们太喜欢他的车了 都不好笑了
This guy is so into his cars, it's not funny.
- 好的 - 准备好
- All right? - Yeah? - Just be prepared.
这可能是你很久以来的第一次出局
OK, this may be your first knockout for a while...
- 我的首败么 - 只不过是其他方面
- My first defeat. - .. in the wrong direction.
那么拥有的第一辆车
- OK, so, first car ever? - Yeah.
观众们 看这个
Ladies and gentlemen, take a look at this.
你看到是辆庞蒂亚克
This is, you're about to see a Pontiac, man.
一辆庞蒂亚克火鸟
A Pontiac Firebird.
首先 照片上的我♥干♥嘛把拉链拉得那么开
First of all, what happened to my chest in that picture?
这可是火鸟啊 哥们
But it was a Firebird Trans Am, man.
我的第一辆宝贝
This is my first baby.
我还记得如何得到这辆车的
I remember getting this car.
我母亲没钱给我买♥♥车
My mom couldn't afford to get me a car.
而我父亲也不在我身边
This is when my dad wasn't really in my life
实际上他基本跟我生活无关
as much as he should have been.
然后我哥哥 攒了一些钱
So my brother, he went and mustered up some money
然后给我买♥♥了辆车
and brought me a car.
并不是辆新车
At the time, it wasn't new,
经常打不起火来 但还是我的宝贝车
you know, it didn't start all the time, but it was my baby.
这可是我的第一辆车
It was my first car, man.
但是第一辆车就是庞蒂亚克火鸟
But for the first car, a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am?
是的 好棒的哥哥
- Yeah, yeah. - What a brother.
后来你有回报他吗
Have you sort of returned the favour since then?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
不 我没有 开玩笑啦 当然有回报
No, I have not. No, of course, man.
我给我哥哥买♥♥了一些车子
I've gotten my brother... I've gotten my brother some cars
但无论如何也回报不了他为我做的一切
to date, but nothing is ever going to surpass what he did for me.
安东尼 你面临着庞蒂亚克火鸟的挑战
Anthony, you're up against a Pontiac Firebird.
- 这可是很难的挑战 - 是的 很难
- This is a tough call. - Yeah, that is a tough call.
必须是你真正意义上的第一辆车
And it must be your genuine first car.
安东尼 是什么呢?
Anthony, what is it?
我的第一辆车是欧宝雅特 1.6
My first car was a Vauxhall Astra 1.6.
好的
All right!
看我那时候看起来多瘦啊
Look how skinny I look.
头比身子大太多了
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表