剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
OK, and...? Want to have another go?
怎么样 想再来一次么
That was... It was nice.
那感觉 很棒
And the story with the Bavarian cows and everything
巴伐利亚奶牛的故事
was beautiful, it's... Bulls, to be... Sorry, bulls.
很美好 很 是公牛 不好意思 公牛
It's not always the case that older is better,
并不是所有时候旧东西都是好的
but I think in this case, Matt,
不过我想这次是真的 马特
I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with Chris.
我感觉我还是支持克里斯的
'Yes! I was back in the game. And Matt wasn't happy.'
很棒 我重新回到了竞争当中 马特却并不开心
He was drunk. He was swaying back and forth.
他喝大了 他甚至在前后晃
Did you notice that?
你注意到了么
That last test made me realise even more why I love this car.
刚才那个测试让我更加意识到为什么自己喜欢这台车
Didn't realise so much that when I get in the car,
我在坐进这台车的时候并没有这样的感觉
it's already got me under its spell because of the way it smells.
它的气味车里迷住了我
Isn't that brilliant?
这不是很棒么
'The heart and soul of the Corniche was my secret weapon
险路的底蕴是我的秘密武器
'so I was also looking forward to the next comparison --
我也很期待下一项对比
'how they sound.'
就是它们的声音
This is a V8.
这是一台V8发动机
There's no finer sounding engine note in the world than a V8.
V8引擎的声音是世界上最好听的
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道的
But that car has a terrible, terrible sounding engine, though.
不过那辆车的发动机声音实在是太糟糕了
It really does sound like a portable hair dryer.
听起来像个便携吹风机
'Hoping to avoid any stereotypes about Ireland,
为了避免对爱尔兰的任何成见
'we picked the first group
我们选择了第一组
'of average everyday people we could find...'
在路边遇到的普通人
'.. and asked them which engine's voice spoke to them.'
看看她们喜欢哪台发动机的声音
OK, are you ready?
准备好了么
Sounds like a hamster trying to stifle a cough.
听起来就像一个鼹鼠咳嗽到窒息
OK, now listen to this one.
现在来听这个
You ready? Yep.
准备好了么 是的
Yes? Yeah.
怎么样 不错
Woohoo! V8, baby!
哦哦 V8发动机啊 宝贝儿
'Dingle was beginning to fall for the charms of the Corniche
这座小镇开始陷入险路的魅力之中
'and I was starting to wonder why I'd put so much faith
我开始质疑为什么自己把信心建立在了
'in the taste of footballers.'
足球运动员的品味上
Which car, this car or that car?
选哪台车 这台还是那台
Uh... Your one. Yay!
你的那台 好棒
'But the vote could still go either way.'
不过票数依然存在着两种可能
Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. Very nice sheep.
不好意思打扰一下 你的羊很不错
Yeah? Which is the best car?
嗯 哪台车最好
Would you have this one or would you have that one?
你想要这台还是那台
I think that one.
我想是那一台
I'm sure you're an amazing farmer
我相信你一定是个好农民
but you've got a terrible taste in cars.
但是在车子方面的品味却很糟糕
'With not long left till the polls opened,
距离投票开启还剩下很短的时间了
'the people of Dingle were out in force
小镇的居民都走了出来
'so we hit the town for some last minute canvassing.'
所以我们利用最后的时间来给自己拉票
Vote with your heart! Vote for smell, sound, class and quality.
追寻你的内心 把票投给气味 声音 档次和品质
No need to vote for the Corniche -- it'll only let you down.
不用给险路投票 它只会让你们失望
Vote brand-new technology at its finest!
投票给最具品质的新技术吧
Cast your votes now, cast your votes now.
去投票吧 去投票吧
'With all the votes cast, there was nothing more we could do.
投票结束之后 我们也没有什么可做的了
'As the day drew to a close, we made the most of the incredible road.
随着阳光渐逝 我们到了最不可思议的一条路上
'And, for just a minute,
就这一会的时间
'the competition didn't seem quite so important.'
两台车的对比突然间显得没那么重要了
Look at that, wow!
看啊
Do you know what corniche means? A road cut into a hill.
你知道险路是什么意思么 就是山上险路
The Corniche is now on a corniche.
一台叫做险路的车子行驶在险路之上
This is spectacular.
实在是太壮观了
And these two cars, 40 years apart, but together in spirit.
两台车的制♥造♥时间虽然相隔了40多年 不过精神上是一致的
Wow! Look at this.
哇 看啊
It doesn't get any better. It really doesn't. Fantastic!
不可能更好的 的确是的 太棒了
What a day!
多么棒的一天
Amazing! Amazing day.
美好 美好的一天
You know, I've got to say when this whole thing started,
当我们开始这个选题的时候
I thought for sure, for me, it was going to be the new car.
我想对我自己来说 肯定会选择新车
But after spending the whole day seeing your passion for it
不过在和你呆了一天之后 看到了你的热情
and seeing the people, how they love it, the smell and the sound of it
看到了人们对它的热爱 感受到了它的味道和声音
and just the patina of the older car and your love for that
还有老车的气质 以及你对它的热爱
and everything, at the end of the day,
在今天的结尾
I...
我
I still take the new one.
我还是选择新车
I would.
我真的会
I can't lie to you, my friend.
我没有说谎
Honestly? Honestly.
真的? 真的!
I thought we'd converted you.
我以为我改变了你的观点
No.
才没有
Great scenery, great roads, great people.
伟大的风景 伟大的公路 伟大的人♥民♥
Yeah, sometimes paradise is just a ferry away.
有的时候天堂就在距离你一趟渡轮的地方
You don't have to go to the other side of the world.
你不用特意去跑到地球的另一边去感受
Thank you, Ireland. Yeah, thank you.
谢谢你 爱尔兰 是的 谢谢
OK, we'll find out the final result in a minute.
我们稍后揭晓投票结果
But first, let's take a quick poll here. Chris, old or new?
首先我们在这里进行个简短的调查 克里斯 老车还是新车
Old. Yes! All right, thank you very much indeed.
老车 太棒了 真的很感谢你
Whatever. Rory, old or new?
罗里 新还是老
You know what it is, new, all day. That's what I'm talking about.
你知道我会选择新车的 这才对嘛
Absolute crawler. Norman, Norman, new or old?
绝对的 诺曼 新车还是老车
It's got to be old.
肯定是老车
Of course it's got to be old! Norman knows.
当然是老车 诺曼自己清楚的很
OK, well, thank God it doesn't matter what any of us think
不过好在不是我们决定最后的结果
because it's down to Dingle.
因为是丁格尔的投票
Let's cross to Ireland for the football referee
让我们回到爱尔兰
and the teams back in the bar.
请看酒吧里的足球裁判和球员
I, Richie Williams, Gaelic football referee
我 里奇威廉姆斯 盖尔式足球裁判
and returning officer for Dingle, hereby declare that the winner,
丁格尔选举委员会主席 在此宣布获胜者
with 68% of the vote, is the Rolls-Royce...
68%的票投给了 劳斯莱斯
Dawn.
曜影
I told you!
我都跟你说了
Whatever! I'm going with Norman. Shall we go with Norman?
无所谓了 我还是听诺曼的 你们也要听诺曼的么
Yes!
对
Sorry, Dingle. On next week's show, a very special MGB,
不好意思了 丁格尔 下周的节目当中 一辆特殊的MGB
the brand-new Ford Mustang and Honda resurrects the NSX.
全新的福特野马和本♥田♥复活之后的NSX
Good night, everyone! Good night, everyone!
大家晚安 晚安
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表