剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
艾迪 你打开越野模式了么
Eddie, did you have it in off-road mode?
我应该没有吧
- I don't think so.
你没开越野模式
You don't have it in off-road mode?
额 我不知道 没有
Uh, I don't know. No.
艾迪 大山 大河 大石头 大非洲
Eddie mountains, river, rocks, Africa.
你车上有个按钮
You know, there's a button in there,
你按下它 能让车的底盘升高
when you push the button, it raises the car up
这样就能跨过石头啊之类的
so you can get over the rocks and stuff,
所以当我们从铺装路上下来的时候
so when you get maybe off the pavement,
按下那个按钮 你就不会再葬车了
hit that button and you won't destroy the car.
你能记得住去按那个按钮吗
Can you remember to push the button?
很遗憾的是 他没记住
'Sadly, though, he didn't.'
这路还挺崎岖的
It's pretty rugged here.
坐稳了 我们是不是可以升高车身来着
Mind you, can we raise the ride?
苍天呐 艾迪
- Oh, God! - Eddie...
看来奔驰和夏琳是不太可能
'The Mercedes and Sharleen were looking unlikely to make it
安全抵达酒吧了
'to the pub in one piece.
是时候做出改变了
Something had to be done.'
情况怎么样
How's it going, guys?
呃 我们把油箱撞烂了所以在漏油
Eh, we bust this tank and it's leaking.
好吧 听我说 我们
Right, so listen, we've, um...
我们觉得这车不能再让你开了
We don't think you should drive the car any more.
我们一致认为剩下的这段路
We think you should hand the keys over to Sharleen
你应该把车钥匙交给夏琳
for the remainder of the trip.
这还真是个好主意 开什么玩笑
- That's not a bad idea, actually. - Is he joking?
-真的 我没开玩笑 -你真的假的
- It's true, I'm not kidding. - Are you being serious?
夏琳
Sharleen?
我不是夏琳
I'm not Sharleen.
那你没在开车是吧
You're not driving it, are you?
奔驰的问题永久性解决之后
'With the Merc's issues dealt with once and for all,
我们离最终目的地越来越近
'we closed in on our final destination.'
哇 看呐 前面就是桑尼关了
Wow, look at that. There it is, the Sani Pass.
我们那家酒吧就在前方
Our pub is straight ahead.
实际上 也不能算是正前方
Well, not quite straight.
在我们前方的 是一条充满危险的土路
Before us lay the most treacherous of dirt roads,
直通德拉肯斯堡山脉
climbing high into the Drakensberg Mountains.
没有缓冲带 也没有护栏
No run-off, no barriers,
没有丝毫犯错的空间 讲真
no margin for error. No, seriously.
而当我们雄心壮志准备登山时
And as we steeled ourselves for the climb...
哦 等一下同志们 短♥信♥
- Oh! - Hold on, guys. Message.
我们是都收到了同一条短♥信♥吗
Yeah, have we all got the same message?
恭喜你们 你们即将抵达非洲最高的酒吧了
"Congratulations, you've nearly made it to Africa's highest pub,
这一路不容易
"a hell of a commute."
但是 今晚的表演嘉宾只有一位
"However, there is only one vacancy to perform on stage tonight."
而另外的的两个席位将是在吧台干活
"There are two other vacancies working the bar
和在厨房♥洗盘子 不会吧
"and washing dishes in the kitchen..." What?
这也太衰了 为了决定谁来表演
- Oh, man, that sucks. - "To decide who gets the gig,
你和你的艺人将在桑尼关上竞速
"you and your artist will race up the Sani Pass.
胜者是最快的或者最后活着的
"The winner will be the fastest and/or whoever survives."
真有这么疯狂
Is it that nutty?
没错
Yes, it was.
我们将面对可怕且未勘过路的拉力赛段
We would each have to attack a terrifying, unsighted rally stage,
我们SUV的最终试炼
the ultimate test for our SUVs.
我们将性命托付于它们
We would be trusting them with our lives.
我集中注意力看路 姑娘说出发时你喊我
I'm going to focus on the road, you tell me when the lady says go.
我挺你
I got your back.
和拉力赛一样 我们间隔30秒出发
'And in true rally style, we would start at 30-second intervals.'
出发
Go!
喘气 大喘气
Breathe, breathing.
看她手指
Watch her fingers.
出发
Go!
稍踩下刹车就行 稍踩一下
Just a touch on the brakes, just a touch.
冲啊
Go, go, go!
我喜欢
I love it.
准备好了么
Here we go, ready?
放轻松
Easy now.
走起
Way!
随山路盘旋向上 悬崖越来越深
As the pass climbed higher, the drops became ever steeper.
但其他车都在追我 我没法慢下来
But with the other cars on my tail, I couldn't slow down.
直走直走直走 小心这的坑
Straight, straight, straight, don't... Watch the bump here!
这里稳一下
Now take it steady.
桑尼关接着就给我们了个惊喜
But then the Sani Pass threw up a surprise.
边境线
A border!
非洲最高的酒吧居然不在南非
'Turns out Africa's highest pub isn't actually in South Africa.
而在莱索托
'It's in Lesotho.'
能看下你们的护照吗
Can I see your passport, please?
行 我们要尽快通关啊
Sure. We've gotta get through this as quick as we can.
我们没提前准备好护照啊
Oh, no, we didn't have our passports ready! Oh.
我们在另一个国家了
We're in a different country now.
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell happened then?
这是什么 别停
What on earth is this? Keep going!
闪他们 闪闪闪 他想怎样
Flash them. Flash, flash, flash. Oh, my God, what's he want?
能看下你们的护照么
Can I see your passport, please?
拜托我们在比赛啊
Oh, come on, we're in a race, man.
走走走
Let's go!
快啊快啊
Go. Go!
当心 老天
Mind! Jesus!
这X他娘养的
Son of the holy [BLEEP]!
当马特和泰尼顺利通过边境
With Matt and Tinie smoothly through the border...
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都来到了最后一段
.. we were all approaching the last stretch.
它有多壮观 就有多危险
It was as stunning as it was dangerous.
千万别朝下看
Don't even look down there!
哇 什么都看不到
Whoa, you can't even see anything!
接着 桑尼关奉上了它的最终测试
'And then the Sani Pass revealed its final test.'
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
一段危险的蛇形之字路
'A perilous set of snaking switchbacks
直通山顶
'to the top of the mountain.'
我不敢看了
I don't want to look!
我X我们开出悬崖了
Oh, [BLEEP]! We're over the cliff!
-你看得到夏琳么 -不能
- Can you see Sharleen anywhere? - No!
克里斯就在上面 能看到他了
Come on, we've got Chris just above, you can see him.
克里斯不见了 但我能看到艾迪和夏琳
Chris is miles away, but I can see Eddie and Sharleen.
看着别让马特上来 他实在太快了
Just watch Matt doesn't come up, cos he is so fast.
来吧宝贝
Come on, baby.
稳着点 稳稳稳
Easy now, easy, easy.
神一般的路 神一般的旅程
What a road, and what a trip.
在2874米的非洲之上
2,874 metres above Africa,
我们目标一致
and we were all thinking the same thing.
快到了 弟兄
Almost there, brother.
跑啊
Come on!
我能闻到酒吧味了
I can smell the pub.
我们快到了
We're nearly there, come on
终点线 终点线
finish line now, finish line, come on!
-快啊 -我们完成啦
- Faster! - We finished it!
加油啊加油啊
Oh, come on, come on!
夕阳西下 我们非洲冒险
As the sun was setting on our African adventure,
最终结果也出来了
the results of the final challenge were in.
桑尼山酒馆
非洲酒吧之巅
2874米
轮到输家干活
So, it was time for the losers to get to work,
赢家登台了
and for the winners to take to the stage.
-要冰吗 -这个吗
- You want some ice? - This one? OK.
不好意思没有冰
We haven't got any ice, sorry.
红酒马上来
Red wine coming up.
哥顿 哥顿 哥顿金酒在哪 这个么
Gordon's, Gordon's, where's Gordon's? This?
跑来非洲洗碟子
Come to Africa, wash our dishes.
我们是什么乐子都没找到啊
We're going to miss all the fun.
我们不该在这啊夏琳
We shouldn't be here, Sharleen.
我不是赛车手啊
I'm not a bloody racing driver!
我也不是啊
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表