剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Chris! I've got another challenge for you.
克里斯 你们又有挑战了
OK...
好的
It says,
上边说
"Today you must travel 500 miles to Venice."
今天你们要开800公里到威尼斯
We're already doing that.
我们已经在往那边开了
Good.
很好
"Your rendezvous point is the prestigious Gritti Palace
你们的汇合点是坐落于威尼斯中心
"in the heart of Venice.
著名的格瑞提皇宫酒店
"If you arrive after Eddie..."
如果你们晚于埃迪
That's me. "..the train has won.
也就是我 到达酒店 火车就赢了
Oh, that seems fair. How come?
听起来挺公平的 然后呢
Don't be late. Bye-bye!
别迟到 拜拜
With luxury taking a back seat,
把奢华丢在一边
this was now a straight race between road and rail.
现在是公路和铁路的赛跑
Luckily, our early start
幸运的是 因为出发早
meant we'd already reached Italy,
我们已经到了意大利
and were well on our way to Venice.
正在前往威尼斯
But, with Eddie looking steady
但是埃迪的速度很稳定
if not slightly in the lead,
但是埃迪的速度很稳定
we had to get a move on.
我们要加快速度了
Not to mention work out how to actually reach the finish line.
更何况现在还不知道如何才能抵达终点
Can you drive to the hotel?
能直接开到酒店吗
What are we... How are we supposed to get there?
我们该怎么 该怎么过去呢
We don't have a boat.
我们没有船啊
That clearly remains to be seen.
这确实是个问题
Thankfully though, Matt
但还好 马特
you and I have some of our budget left.
你和我手头还剩点预算
The German, on the other hand,
但那个德国人
she may be swimming.
恐怕只能游过去了
Yes, the race for luxury grand tour bragging rights was on.
这场奢华旅行竞速大赛已经打响
Even Eddie had found another gear.
连埃迪都认真了起来
I need a word with the driver.
我要跟司机说句话
Although clearly...
但是很明显
Venice, mucho rapido, si?
去威尼斯 越快越好 好吗
..he had no idea how trains work.
他根本不懂火车是如何行驶的
Rapido! OK, OK!
快一点 好好好
The race is on now, boys. And girl.
比赛开始了 兄弟们 还有那位姑娘
Push, baby, push.
加油 宝贝
Chris, get out of my way!
克里斯 给我让开
I want to win the race!
我想赢
As expected though,
就像预想那样
the cost of Sabine's Audi soon began to take its toll.
萨宾花了大价钱买♥♥奥迪的弊端显现了
They want my money again!
他们又要我的钱
20...
My calculation says that I have
我算了一下
enough money to fill it up to get to Venice,
到威尼斯的油钱基本够用
and maybe I have some money left for the toll as well.
或许还能剩点给收费站
It's really tricky.
这就很尴尬了
And she wasn't the only one with problems.
她不是唯一遇到麻烦的
The Gold Wing's small tank meant Matt was wasting
金翼的小油箱意味着马特不得不
valuable time on fuel stops.
浪费宝贵的时间加油
You know, the quicker the pace
我开的越快
obviously the more fuel I use.
耗油就越快
Probably have to stop for fuel at least two more times.
估计至少还要再加两次油
It'S going to be tight.
时间很紧张啊
Matt may have been falling behind,
马特现在暂时落后
but I was being distracted by the world's most irritating man.
但我正在被世界上最烦人的家伙骚扰
You'd better make sure you're there on time!
你最好确定你能按时到
Well, you'd better get there.
你能到就不错了
Chris!
克里斯
You'd better get there. Chris!
你能到就不错了 克里斯
Enough. It was time to floor it.
够了 是时候加大马力了
Go, go, go, go!
快点 加油
Whoa! I just saw the first sign for Venice.
哇 我刚看见威尼斯的路标了
While I started to reel Sabine back in...
当我又挡住了萨宾的时候
Get out of my way! Mrs Schmitz is on the road.
给我让开 施密茨小姐来也
..Matt's pace was getting more and more...economical.
马特的速度越来越 省油了
I love these tunnels.
我喜欢这些隧♥道♥
I hate this tunnel.
我讨厌这条隧♥道♥
With night falling, we'd closed in on Venice,
夜幕降临 我们也接近威尼斯了
and, with Eddie's train stuck at Saga speed,
同时艾迪的火车龟速前进
by the time he arrived, we'd be breathing down his neck.
我们三紧追不舍
Well, when I say "we", I mean two of us.
好吧 其实只有两个
My gosh, it's far to Venice.
天啊 威尼斯真远
But I think I'm in the lead.
但我应该还是领先的
We'll see.
走着瞧
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Venezia, 10km, yes.
威尼斯 10 公里 棒
Come on!
加油
I made it!
幸好还有钱
With Sabine's cash flow now critical...
萨宾娜的钱包空空如也
I have three pence left.
我只剩三分钱了
as we hit Venice, this was just the advantage I needed.
而这会变成我极大的优势
I've got loads of money left from my initial budget,
我还剩下很多预算
so I can afford the quickest water taxi transfer
我可以坐最快的水上的士
to the Gritti Palace, wherever that is
到达格瑞提皇宫酒店
so I've got a chance.
我的机会大大的
I have got a chance.
一点都不虚
No, he doesn't.
他想多了
Hello, Venice.
你好 威尼斯
Ah, taxi.
啊 的士
Here we are!
终于到了
With no money left for a water taxi,
没钱打的士了
I would have to find my way to the finish on foot.
我只好步行前往
This is it, this is the car park.
到停车场了
Gritti Palace?
皇宫酒店走不走
Thank you, grazie.
谢谢你了
Water, check.
有水是好事
Water everywhere!
怎么到处都是水
Excuse me, are you a water taxi?
师♥傅♥ 走不走
Ah, we go this way.
走这边
Cutting it close.
快到了
very close.
马上就到
Back in the actual race, I'd found a speed boat.
回到领先集团 我上了辆快艇
We've got to go!
师♥傅♥快点走
However, immediately there was a problem.
然而有个问题
Venice, it seems, has a water speed limit.
威尼斯在水上也有限速
Well, here we are, hurtling towards the Gritti Palace
我们在以 7 公里每小时的速度
at 7km an hour.
冲向皇宫大酒店
To make matters worse, Sabine was covering the ground
更糟糕的是 萨宾娜跑步的速度
like some sort of Terminator.
和终结者有得一拼
Excuse me! Sorry!
借过借过
Come on, come on, we need to get there.
加油 我们得第一个到那
I haven't seen Chris or Sabine for about four hours.
我有四个小时没见到克里斯和萨宾娜的踪影了
So I think I'm still ahead of them.
所以我一定在他们前面
Must be this way.
往这走
Come on!
加油啊
Yeah, come on, Gianluca!
詹卢卡加油
This is the hotel! I can see it.
已经到了 我看到酒店了
Oh, sorry! Sorry, sorry!
借过借过
Gritti Palace, we're here!
皇宫酒店我们到了
Oh, nein! Sabine!
哦不 萨宾娜
Eddie!
艾迪
Sabine, brilliant!
萨宾娜 不错不错
Oh, made it!
终于到了
So, you are... You are first here from the other two.
你是三个人中第一个到的
Not Matt, not here? Nobody?
马特还没到吗
Just you and me, and I've just beaten you.
只有我们两个 我赢了你
Oh, no!
哦 不
Grab a seat.
坐
Oh.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表