剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
It is bonkers fast.
3秒之内破百
Nought to 60 in under three seconds.
极速每小时338公里
Top speed 211mph.
但tdf的重点并不是速度
But the tdf isn't really about speed.
而是下压力
It's about downforce.
仅靠空气的力量使车
The dark art of gluing a car to the ground
紧贴在地面上的暗黑艺术
through the power of air alone.
这些装饰物并不漂亮 但是功能丰富
It's not pretty, but it's all functional.
这个大嘴用来吸入空气
This big mouth gulps in the air,
然后通过这里的流出 再进入这里的开口
then extracts it through this nostril, then in again into this
在车身侧面流过同时加速
intake here, where it gets accelerated down the side of the car.
这些鳃型通风口都是有用的
And these gills are fully functional,
可以减少轮罩拱中的压力
cos they reduce the pressure in that wheel arch.
最后都打在这个全新的后扰流板上
And then everything gets kicked over this new rear spoiler
下面甚至还有能伸缩的扩散器
and there are even flaps down there underneath that are just
从而产生更大的下压力
to give you more downforce but, of course,
当然这也是呈现这些精美细节的完美理由
it's also an excuse for some beautiful details.
所有都是碳纤维的 各处都有小突起
Everything's carbon and little bits that stick out everywhere.
这台车还有被法拉利称作 虚拟短轴距 的技术
This car also has something Ferrari calls "passo corto virtuale".
它的后轮会在转向的时候
Where the tdf's rear wheels turn slightly in the opposite
朝前轮的反方向转一点
direction to its fronts.
他们说这样是为了让过弯更快
They say this makes cornering more nimble.
要我说是更吓人
I say more scary.
法拉利说这就是一台充满挑战性的车
Ferrari said it created this car to be challenging,
一台有一丝野性的车
to be a bit of an animal.
苍天在上 确实如此
And, by George, it is.
我现在挂的是三档 只踩了四分之一的油门
I'm using about a quarter throttle here in third gear
可我完全在横着走了
and I'm completely sideways.
我想我从没开过像这台一样
I don't think I have driven a car that wants
如此渴望转向过度的车
to oversteer more readily.
刚才的时速是144公里
That was 90mph.
并且我非常喜欢它
And I absolutely love it.
这车很难驾驭
It's a difficult car to control,
但这才是意义所在
but would you want it any other way?
要是法拉利造了辆大家都能开的车
Should Ferrari make cars that everyone can drive?
那么驾驭超跑变得毫无技术可言
All supercars now can be driven by complete idiots.
世界需要难以驾驭的车
The world needs cars that are difficult to drive.
跟普通F12相比 tdf 更容易失控
Compared to the normal F12,then, the tdf is easier to crash
而且变丑了
and less easy on the eye.
还贵上10万英镑
And it costs £100,000 more.
但这都不叫事
But none of that matters.
你需要一辆让你毛骨悚然的车
You want a car that makes the hairs on your neck stand up,
一辆每次踩下油门都会让你的条神经
that makes every nerve in your body dance like it's in some
像疯狂的90年代锐舞一样跳起舞来
insane '90s rave every time you push the throttle?
这就是那辆车
This is it. This is that car.
法拉利暗示这将会是最后一辆纯正的
Ferrari has hinted this might be its last proper V12 without
自然吸气 V12
some sort of artificial power boost.
以后也许就是涡轮增压或者油电混合了
Maybe turbos, more likely hybrid electrical power.
那么 F12 tdf也许就是
So, the F12 tdf could be the end of the road
大排量自然吸气引擎的绝唱
for that grand, pure engine
在引擎的歌♥声中回响着 250 tdf 的过往
and a road stretching back to the 250 Tour de France and before.
V12 法拉利的灵魂
The V12 -- the very soul of Ferrari.
这最后的告别
If this is indeed a send-off...
令人终生难忘
.. it's an unforgettable one.
好了好了
All right. OK, OK, OK.
那么 克里斯 就咱俩来说
So, Chris, just between you and me,
你把地球上所有狂拽酷炫吊炸天的
you've driven every supercar,
超级跑车都试了个遍
hypercar, super-hypercar,hyper-supercar on the planet.
-相比起来这个怎么样 -这辆更吓人
- How does it compare?- Well, it's scarier.
造型很愤怒 声浪很愤怒
It looks angry, it sounds angry --
一辆愤怒的车
everything about it is angry.
真不敢相信买♥♥个枪都要证件
I can't believe you need a licence to buy a gun,
而这个可以随便买♥♥
but you can just walk in and buy one of these.
你怎么看法拉利未来的发展方向
OK, so then, where does Ferrari go from here?
我不清楚 不过很可能是
Oh, I don't know, but it probably involves
混合动力还有四驱
electricity and hybridity,and four-wheel drive.
将会是一个全新的配方
It'll be a new recipe.
这辆车是老炮的绝唱
This is the last of the old kind.
纯粹 生动
It's pure, it's vivid,
妙不可言
it's just wonderful.
那么你喜欢它咯
So you like it?
是
Yes.
你会跟它约会吗
Would you date it?
我直接就娶了它
I'd marry it
好吧 观众朋友们 这就是未来的克里斯夫妇
OK, ladies and gentlemen, the future Mr and Mrs Harris.
掌声不要停 我们来欢迎今晚
And keep that applause going for tonight's
明星拉力车的嘉宾们
Superstars in a Rallycross Car,
凯文哈特和安东尼乔舒亚
Kevin Hart and Anthony Joshua.
-你好啊朋友-哇哦
- Hey, my friend.- Wow.
你好凯文
Hello, Kevin, how are you?
你好
How are you, sir?
-你好 安东尼-一切顺利吧-你好
- Anthony, how are you? - You all right, yeah? - Hello, hello, hello.
凯文坐这 安东尼坐那
Kev there, Anthony there.
-这怎么样-哇哦
- What about this?-wow
棒
Amazing.
-非常棒-好极了
- Amazing.- So cool.
当时我们说你俩同台登场
When we announced that you two were going to be on the same show,
观众们兴奋得要炸了
people became so excited they literally started to fall apart.
-真的假的-不骗你
- Is that what happened?- Seriously.
后面的观众能看见我吗
Can those people in the back, can they see me?
是不是
Is this...?
我是不是该坐高点 有阴谋
Should I sit up? I feel like this is unfair.
感觉他们都看不到我
I feel like they all lost sight of me
一旦我又坐下了 就像
as soon as I did this right here. It's like
-一坐下就没影了 -那么安东尼
- I was here, then I wasn't.- OK, so, Anthony,
帮我们介绍下凯文 谢谢
do me a favour, tell everybody all about Kevin, please.
目前坐在我左边的这位是凯文哈特先生
Well, Mr Kevin Hart,currently seated to my left,
将与巨石强森同台演出
is starring in Central Intelligence
乌龙特工
alongside Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson...
-是的 非常好-影片将于6月29号♥上映
- Yes, that's good.- The film is out the 29th of June.
-这里有一小段预告 强森扮演的中情局特工
- And here is a clip where The Rock,who plays a CIA agent... - Yes.
鲍勃斯通 一位假装凯文夫妇的心理医生
.. Bob Stone, is pretending to be Kevin and his wife's therapist.
-你说的非常好-谢谢
- Yeah, that's good. You did really good. - Thank you.
这叫灵魂注视法
It's called soul-gazing.
你凝视我的灵魂 同时我也会凝视你的灵魂
Stare into my soul, and I'll stare into yours.
-麦吉 这个-嘿 嘘
- Maggie, this...- Hey. Shh.
不要说话 不要看别处
There's no talking, and don't look away.
凝视我的灵魂
Stare into my soul.
-你不是我-嘘 别出声
- You are not my...- Shh, there's no talking.
嗯 不过我也不想看着
Yeah, but I'm not staring at...
就你我 别走神
Me and you. Stay with me.
-我是你老婆-你才不是我老婆 别-嘿
- I'm your wife. - You are not my wife, don't.... - Hey.
你怎么能打你老婆
How could you hit your wife?
我怎么 你说啥
How could I...? How could I what?
-你居然打老婆-没 我
- You hit your wife!- No, I...
他打我了-好吧-那就是打你
- He hit me. - OK. - He hit you.
你敢打我们
You hit us.
非常棒
Excellent.
那么
OK, so...
如果你仔细看那段影片
If you look very carefully at that clip,
似乎你是一直紧绷着不笑场
it looks like you're trying not to laugh all the time.
真是啊 那天真漫长
No, that was a long day.
我敢说我们 90% 的时间都在笑场
we laughed... I would say 90%
因为我笑场被导演切了很多次
of that was... was broken up by laughter.
首先 强森的巴掌跟我脸一般大
First of all, Dwayne's hands are the size of my face,
于是他扇得我
so him to smack me...
当天结束时 脸还是麻着的
my whole face was numb by the end of that day.
我一直笑得停不下来 他就得一直扇我
I just couldn't stop laughing,so he had to keep smacking me.
当我扇他的时候 他说 来吧
And he said, when I smack him,he's like, "Just go for it."
我想 好吧 然后我他妈的就狠狠的扇了过去
And I said, "All right," and I smacked the [BLEEP] out of Dwayne.
我说到 哥们 你终于被扇了
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表