剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Baker Paul Hollywood has a new cookbook out.
面包师保罗·好莱坞最近新出了本烹饪书
That's him!
上边就是他
And it's called The Weekend Baker.
书名叫做周末烘培家
He's also currently filming the next series of the smash hit TV show,
他同时在拍下一季的电视节目
the Great British Bake Off. Yeah.
英国家庭烘焙大赛 好样的
Sorry, they weren't...
抱歉 他们
They're not impressed enough to applaud.
他们对此并不怎么感兴趣
The Great British Bake Off? 'Scuse me!
英国家庭烘焙大赛 抱歉
Smash hit! Unbelievable.
超级红 难以置信
Couldn't be any bigger, could it? Unbelievable.
不能更红了 是吗 难以置信
What we really want to know about the Great British Bake Off,
我们非常想知道
we hear these whispers about ITV backing lorry-loads of cash
我们听说ITV送了几卡车的钱
up to your houses to try and steal it from the BBC.
到你家 想把它从BBC偷走
What's happening with that? I've said and I think, uh,
后来怎么样了 我说过 我想了想
the girls have said as well -- we want to stay with the BBC.
姑娘们也说了 我们想留在BBC
Yay! Is this serious?
认真的吗
Yeah. You're joking me. No.
是的 你在开玩笑 没有
Well, that's ridiculous, Christopher.
那太荒唐了 克里斯托弗
But as far as, uh, Mary, Mel, Sue, and myself,
但是玛丽 梅尔 苏和我
we want to stay with the BBC.
我们都想留在BBC
Don't you think so, it stays with the BBC? Yes.
你们不觉得吗 应该留在BBC 是的
That's the Great British Bake Off staying with the BBC.
在BBC才叫真正的英国家庭烘焙大赛
Yeah, the GBB on the BBC. All right, OK, let's talk cars.
没错 这才对 好的让我们来聊聊车
Now your best first car -- first of all, first car, Jennifer Saunders.
詹妮佛·桑德斯 你第一台车
The first car I bought was an Alfa Romeo Spider.
我买♥♥的第一台车是阿尔法罗密欧Spider
Whoa, come on, let's look at that. Oh! Very nice.
哇 来吧 让我们来看一下 美极了
Wow! That's exactly what, and it was...
哇 那真的
Because it belonged to this guy who used to drive it down the street
当时它是街上另一个人的车
and my friends and I used to go, "Oh, do you see that car?"
我和朋友一看到就说 噢看到那车了吗
And he went, "Yeah, yeah." And he used to show off in it.
他经常开这台车兜风
And I'd go, "Oh, I love it."
我说 我太爱这车了
And one day he said, "Well, it's for sale."
有一天他说 我想卖♥♥♥车♥了
And I said, "How much?" He said, "£2,000."
我说 卖♥♥多少钱 他说 2000镑
I only had £2,000 in the whole world
我当时全身只有两千块
and I just absolutely adored it.
我实在太喜欢它了
All right, so, Paul, good luck,
好的 保罗 祝你好运
your first car up against Jennifer's Alfa Romeo Spider.
你的车对抗詹妮佛的阿尔法罗密欧Spider
You can't do that. Sorry!
你不能那么做 没办法
Well, mine is an Escort 1.3.
我的是1.3升福特Escort
Sorry.
没办法
Let's have a look.
我们来看一下
You know what?
知道吗
Mine wasn't even the L model, so when I got the car,
我的甚至不是L型的 所以买♥♥车后
what I did was I bought the XR3 wheels, bumper overrides,
我又买♥♥了XR3的轮毂 小包围
the spoiler, front spoiler, stickers, everything on it.
尾翼 前扰流板 贴纸 各种东西
It did look like an XR3 at the end.
最后它看起来像XR3版了
And the stereo was so bad.
音响差极了
I went and bought myself a really... I think it was a Kenwood,
我又买♥♥了一套 我记得是健伍音响
it was quite expensive, you know, from down the shop
它在店里还蛮贵的
But Kenwood's...
但是健伍
Yeah, they don't just do mixers.
是的健伍不只做混音器
Oh, all right, I thought they did.
噢好吧 我不知道这些
By the way, good baking credentials. Very good.
好一个烘焙家 真厉害
Yeah, I bought a KitchenAid, uh, music system for the car.
是的 我给车装了音乐厨具帮手
And then when I put it in
当我装上后
because the speakers were so bad in these plastic doors,
扬声器在塑料门板里效果太差
I got these speakers which were like cubes.
而且它们长得方方的
And the only place I could put it was on a plastic dashboard.
只能放在塑料仪表台上
So every time I took a corner,
所以每次我一过弯
it just slid along and smacked the passenger in the head.
它们就滑过来砸到副驾驶头上
It was ruthless.
太惨了
So, er, here we have Paul's
好吧这就是保罗的
completely over-pimped 1983 Ford Escort.
超级山炮的1983款福特Escort
OK, let's hear it for that.
让我们听一下
Up against Jennifer's Alfa Romeo Spider.
对抗詹妮佛的阿尔法罗密欧Spider
Well, it's all going beautifully, isn't it, Paul?
事情真美妙啊 是吗保罗
If I'd known then, I would have saved up and bought something else!
如果那时知道 我就咬咬牙上个别的车了
All right, so, best car ever, Jennifer?
好吧 詹妮佛 最好的车
The best car we ever bought, I think, was a Jaguar Sovereign.
我买♥♥过最好的车应该是捷豹Sovereign
Really? Yeah. And I'll tell you why.
确定 是的 告诉你为什么
It was because I was getting pregnant a lot and having babies
我当时经常怀孕 生了孩子
and we needed a family car
我们需要一台家庭车
and I didn't want to go for estates for some...
我又不想买♥♥旅行车
we wanted to drive something a bit lovely. Yeah.
我们喜欢开起来更美妙的车
And we tried this out and all the kids fit in the back seat.
我们看了这台车 宝宝在后排刚好
Dogs in the footwells.
狗放在脚边
Huge boot and, honestly, it was the nicest, softest drive ever.
大尾箱 老实说这是开起来最棒最舒服的车
But that's not as good as your Alfa Romeo Spider.
但它并不如阿尔法Spider好啊
You can have your Alfa Spider if you like,
你还可以把阿尔法拿出来
cos it's about winning, it's about beating him.
主要是为了赢 为了赢过他
Oh, OK, if I was to actually choose my perfect car,
好吧 如果我要选我最好的一台车
it would be the Alfa, yeah.
那还是阿尔法
OK, the Alfa back then, please.
好的阿尔法重新回来
Thank you very much indeed. OK, so here we go again.
多谢 我们继续
Now, look at it, it's gorgeous. You're a nightmare.
看它呀 太美丽了 你真不简单
Right, Hollywood, best car ever, please.
好的 好莱坞 你的最好的车
Uh, the, the best car I've ever owned
我拥有过最好的车
is the Aston Martin DBS Volante in quantum silver.
是台量子银色阿斯顿马丁DBS Volante
There.
这台
Oh, for heaven's sake! Tongues off the floor, if you don't mind.
上天啊 我舌头掉到地上了你别介意
OK, tell us about this one, then.
跟我们讲讲这台车
Well, I'd always wanted, uh, a Bond car.
我一直想要一台邦德座驾
And I saw this, um, for sale and it was the quantum silver again,
我看到了这台在售 量子银色
so it was the Bond one from Quantum of Solace and Casino Royale.
和大破量子危机 皇家赌场里一样
But it was the soft top version.
但这是软顶版
And I thought, "Oh, I've got to have that."
我想 我一定要买♥♥它
And we go down to France a lot, the family,
我和家人经常开它
we'd go down to France driving round and it's beautiful.
在法国到处开 太美妙了
All right, where'd you put the family? That's my only question.
你把家人放哪了 我唯一要问的
When you say "the family", are you towing them in a caravan?
你说和家人 你还拖了个拖车吗
Because I don't see where the family goes.
因为我不知道家人该坐哪
That's a very good question.
问的好
You have no idea how big that boot is.
你根本不知道这后备箱有多大
Well, I can see it, it's hideous.
确实 看得出来 大得夸张
The kids go in there, give them a couple of lollipops, away they go.
把小孩装进去 塞他们几根棒棒糖 搞定
OK, once again, it's up to the audience.
好 观众们来决定吧
Paul is 1-0 down. Best car ever -- we have Paul's DBS Volante
保罗一分落后 我们有保罗的DBS Volante
up against Jennifer's, once again, the Alfa Romeo Spider.
再次对阵詹妮佛的阿尔法罗密欧 Spider
Let's hear it for Paul's DBS Volante.
让我们听听保罗的DBS Volante
Let's hear it for an encore and the Alfa Romeo Spider.
然后 再次安可 阿尔法罗密欧Spider
Paul, you just got it -- 1-1.
保罗 你追平了
Perfect! It's down to the laps, my friends. Down to the laps.
完美 下面看看跑圈吧 朋友们
Oh, no. Paul Hollywood, you have a national A, B, and C racing licence.
噢糟 保罗 你有全国赛车A B C照
I've got an international C.
我还有国际C照
What is that?
那是什么
Well, apparently it means he's done a lot of driving competitively...
那就是说 他已经开了不少比赛了
I have a swimming certificate. What?
我有游泳证明 什么
I have a swimming certificate.
我有游泳证明
Which is more useful today, I have to say. 50 metres.
今天更有用啊不得不说 50米的
Paul, I put it to you -- is this or is it not true,
保罗 我没说谎吧
as Jennifer's going round, and I don't know if you know this, Jen,
詹妮佛跑圈时候 詹妮佛我不知道你听说没
Paul asked for a stopwatch so he could time your lap.
保罗问我们要了块秒表 他能记你的时间
I do believe that, I believe that.
我相信啊 我相信
I was timing the lap, yeah.
我在看你圈速没错
I know cos I looked and I saw your little face pale as I sped past.
我知道 因为我从你身边开过去的时候 你小脸都泛白了
I went, I went white.
恩 脸都变白了
All right, now, these have been specified as the worst conditions
没错 今天赛道的状况可以说是
anybody has ever seen on this track.
有史以来最糟糕的了
So, basically, it's just between you two.
所以 这是你们两人之间的竞赛
It's your own special little competition, all right, OK?
你们的特殊小比赛 好吧
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表