剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, I... See, I had a haircut at the time
因为顶着这个发型 我进不了车
cos I couldn't fit in that car with that haircut.
没错 我得到那辆车的时候
And... yes. No, that car, by the time I got it
那车之前可能已经有过35个主人了
it had probably been through, like, 35 owners
其中还包括亨利·福特
including, like, Henry Ford.
车已经破破烂烂的
And it was so broken down
每次我开车引擎都会过热
that the engine would overheat every time I drove it
所以我必须打开热空调
so I had to drive with the heat fully on
将引擎的热转移到车内来
in order to extract the heat from it.
我甚至不知道这是不是真的
I don't even know if that's true.
我爸让我开车时把热空调打开
My dad said I had to drive with the heat fully on
现在回过头来想想
which now, in retrospect
似乎是他对我的一个恶作剧
seems like a practical joke he was playing on me
但当时我觉得很有道理
but then seemed totally logical.
好了 观众们 大家来决定 谁的第一辆车最棒
OK, so audience, you decide. Best first car.
让我们再来比较一下 好了
Let's have a look at them both again, here we go.
选择戈登的菲亚特Strada 还有发型的人
It is a cheer for Gordon's Fiat Strada...
请鼓掌
.. and hair.
或者选择杰西的本♥田♥雅阁以及他的发型
Or Jesse's Honda Accord and hair.
杰西赢得了这一个环节 你们觉得呢
Ooh, Jesse just gets that one, don't you think so?
-他赢了 一比零 杰西 恭喜你 -一比零
- He just gets it. - One-nil, Jesse, congratulations. - One-nil.
你们准备好揭晓最棒的车了吗
Are you ready for best car ever now?
戈登所拥有最棒的车
Gordon's best car ever.
- Oh! - Oh!
法拉利拉法
The LaFerrari.
是啊 这辆车绝对是一头猛兽
Yes, an absolute beast.
你拥有这辆车有多久了
How long have you owned yours for?
我是在九个月前收到的
I got delivery... yeah, about nine months ago.
-是吗 -我告诉塔娜 我要买♥♥一辆电动车
- Right. - I told Tana I was buying an electric car.
这是有点电动 不是吗
Well, it is a little bit electric, isn't it, I suppose?
-不是吗 -有一点点
- Isn't it? - A little bit electric.
你还记得第一次驾驶你的拉法的情形吗
Can you recall the first ever drive you had in your LaFerrari?
是的 梅格问我能不能接她放学
Yes. Meg asked if I'd go and pick her up from school
她在阿斯科特参加篮网球巡回赛
so she had, like, a netball tournament up in Ascot.
我兜了个风 直接从展示厅里把车开了出来
So I took a little spin out there, literally from the showroom
开到学校去 梅格气坏了
- and drew up in the school and Meg went - BLEEP - crazy.
她说 爸爸 你怎么能这样羞辱我
She said, "Dad, how can you embarrass me like this?
那辆车太响了 我们只好停下比赛
"The noise of the car, we had to stop playing,
大家都在看着我
"everybody's staring at me."
我说 你完全没意识到吗 这辆车
And I said, "But you've got no idea, this car's..."
她说 是啊 可你看上去就像是开着蝙蝠侠车的老爷爷
She said, "Yeah, but you look like a grandad in a Batman's car."
所以这是你目前最棒的一辆车
So this is your best ever car now.
但你未来可能会有更加棒的车
But you may have a sort of future best car.
有一辆即将送来
There's one on the way.
这就是另一件证明
There's another little thing proving...
-这是什么 -这是来自法拉利的
- What's this? What's this? - So this is from Ferrari.
我三个月前收到这个
And I got it sent about three months ago.
他们产了限♥量♥版拉法
And they're doing a limited edition of the LaFerrari.
-我们说的到底是什么 -拉法敞篷版
- So what are we talking about? - The LaFerrari Spider.
那款迷人的车他们只造了499辆
They made 499 of these beauties.
而这款车只造了100辆
These, I think, they're making 100.
-150辆 -好吧 -这是钥匙
- 150. - OK. - There's the key. - Wow.
这是这款车首次在电视 电台或杂♥志♥上
This is the first proof on TV, radio or in a magazine
显示其存在的证据
that this car exists
因为别人每次问法拉利是不是要造这辆车 他们都说
cos anybody you ask about this car to do with Ferrari, they go
也许会 也许不会
maybe, maybe not.
但你真的订了一辆
But you have actually ordered one
-他们就给你送来了这个吗?-没错
and this is what they've sent you?- Yes.
所以你花了很多钱
So you've parted with a lot of money
他们就给你送了个盒子吗
and they've sent you a box?
是的
Yes.
你可真是个幸运的人 干得漂亮
Well, you're a very lucky boy, well done.
如果这钥匙能派上用场的话
And if this is ever going to be attached to anything else
-也祝一切顺利 -真的很棒
- then good luck with that, too. - It's great.
那么 杰西你能拿出什么车来和拉法抗衡
- So, Jesse, you are up for best car ever against LaFerrari.
是啊
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
大家觉得杰西的机会有多大
What are we thinking about Jesse's chances here, everybody?
是啊 我需要一艘宇宙飞船来抗衡
Yeah. I need some kind of spaceship to compete with it.
记住 你们的投票能决定赢家
- Remember, it's your vote that counts
我可能会赢得同情票
I think I might win the sympathy vote.
我所拥有最棒的车
The nicest car I've ever had
就是前一张照片里的本♥田♥雅阁了
was that Honda Accord from the previous image.
-不是吧 不可能吧 -真的是这样
- No, come on, it's not. Come on. - Yes, it is, it is. It is, it is.
我搬来了纽约市 我骑自行车
No. I moved to... I moved to New York City, I ride a bicycle.
你不曾有过一部尼桑车吗
Didn't you have a Nissan once?
不是的
No, no, I learned to drive on, like
我是靠一辆尼桑阿蒂玛学会开车的
I think maybe an Altima, a Nissan Altima.
但那辆车也不怎么样
But it was also not a good car.
我是说那时候
I mean, not...At the time it was really... you know
-已经被几代人使用过了 -好吧
had been used by several generations.- All right.
目前为止 拉法对抗尼桑阿蒂玛
So far, the LaFerrari or the Nissan Altima
我们会如何投票
what are we thinking?
等等 在他们投票前
Wait, wait, before they vote
请允许我说一句 我的车里有空气清新剂
can I just say, mine has an air freshener in there.
请列举一辆比尼桑阿蒂玛更好的车
We need something better than a Nissan Altima.
你有没有开过其他的车
Do you have any experience of another car that might be a bit better
-能比较上台面 -我坐过一次保时捷
-that we can represent you with? - Yes, I was in a Porsche one time.
保时捷 要不我们就选保时捷吧
A Porsche! Shall we take the Porsche?
就用保时捷好了
Let's take the Porsche.
哪种保时捷 你怎么会在车里的
- What kind of Porsche was it? Why were you in it?
我也不明白 我不知道
I've no idea on either of those. I don't know.
不 我就在车里待了30秒 这算吗
No, I wound up in it for maybe 30 seconds -- does that count?
当然算了 肯定算的
Yes, of course. It's going to have to
反正这辆车不能和拉法相提并论
cos we can't put this against LaFerrari.
看上去是不是像这样 356 是这样吗
Did it look a bit like this one, perhaps? 356, was it like that?
-这真不错 -看上去完全不像 -很棒的车 顺便一提
- Oh, that's nice. - It looked nothing like that. - Gorgeous car, by the way.
-很美 -不像这样吗 -不像 -好 那么更像这样吗
- Beautiful. - Nothing like that? - Nothing like that. - OK, was it more like this one?
-2.7 RS吗 -不 不 更加现代一点 -真的吗 -是啊
- 2.7 RS? - No, no, it was much more modern. - Really? - Yeah.
-那是不是这部 卡雷拉GT吗
- OK. Was it like this one? Carrera GT? - Oh.
介于这辆和那辆黄色的车之间
It was somewhere between the yellow one and this one, yeah.
是不是像这样
OK, was it like this one?
-运用你的演技 快说对 -明白了
- Just use your acting skill. Say yes... - Got it.
是不是像这样 -对 就是这辆
- Was it like that? - Yeah, it was exactly that one.
太好了
OK, perfect! Perfect.
好了 我再次说明 一切全看你们的了
OK, so once... Once again, you're in charge.
-好了 请记住 戈登的车在这下面 好吗 -是啊 拜托
- OK, remember, Gordon's one down here, everybody, OK? - Yes. Come on.
戈登·拉姆齐和杰西·艾森伯格比拚所拥有的最棒的车
Best car ever between Gordon Ramsay and Jesse Eisenberg.
究竟是戈登的拉法 还是杰西的918呢
Is it Gordon's LaFerrari, or is it Jesse's 918?
投票给戈登拉法的人 请鼓掌欢呼
Let's hear it for Gordon's LaFerrari.
投票给杰西918的人 请鼓掌欢呼
Let's hear it for Jesse's 918!
-天哪 不是吧 -谁都没鼓掌 -戈登赢得了这一局
- Oh, no! - Nothing. Not even one person. - Gordon wins.
我该把我妈带来的
I should have brought my mother here
她可以给我投票
she would have voted for me.
现在是一比一♥平♥ 真令人激动万分
It's one-all. It couldn't be more exciting.
让我们靠圈速拼胜负吧
Shall we have the decider as the lap?
-好的 -好的
- Yes! - Yes.
好 让我们先看看戈登的表现
OK, let's go with Gordon first.
我们上路了 带着泥印的迷你库柏开动了
Here we go. Our muddy Mini Cooper, then.
136 马力 坚实有力的英国产汽车
136 horsepower of prime British beef.
-来吧 -他能够顺利完成吗 -上路吧
- Come on. - Can he handle it? - Let's go, baby.
宝贝 拿下这一圈
BLEEP - nail this one.
这里是第一弯
First corner. Here it is.
全变了 急右弯
All change, sharp right-hander now.
然后直接冲入第一段泥地
And straight onto our first dirt section, everybody.
全新的涉水区域
And the water splash, brand-new.
看看呀
Look at that, woohoo!
真不错 戈登
Oh, very nice, Gordon.
进入锤头弯
Into Hammerhead.
来呀 女士们先生们 请鼓掌
Oh, come on! Round of applause, ladies and gentlemen.
优异的掌控力
Excellent control.
好了 来到第二段越野赛段
Right, our second off-road section.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表