剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
哦
Oh, my God! Oh, my goodness! Heyyy! She beat you!
我的天啊 她赢了你
We are here since a couple of minutes.
我们也刚到几分钟
Well done. Are you dead?
好样的 你死了吗
You're not dead, are you?
你不也好好的吗
No, I had a great time!
棒极了
You've never looked more relaxed.
你从没看起来这么放松
I've had the couple of days from heaven, man. Look at you!
这几天真是快活似神仙 真是的
OK.
好吧
Home stretch.
终于快到了
What a blast.
真是妙极了
And well done to Eddie, victory for the train,
艾迪好样的 火车最终获胜
completely undermining the reason for Top Gear,
虽然这个结果很不符合 TopGear 的节目宗旨
but you know, what the heck?
啊 不管了
Excuse me! For once, I was only doing what I was told to.
你说啥 我这次可是完全听从指挥的
Oh, OK, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
是的 艾迪
Just one more thing, now you had a great time?
就问你一件事 你这几天过的很快活
Absolutely.
那还用说
We had a great time. You won. Yes, of course.
我们也过得快活 最后你赢了 是的
We lost. However, we got to keep these.
我们输了 但是我们可以把这几辆车保留下来
Sabine...
萨宾娜
Yeah! My Audi A8, un-destructible.
是啊 我的奥迪 A8 坚不可摧
Yeah, I will never sell my gorgeous Jag, never going to sell it.
我也绝不会卖♥♥了我的捷豹
Yeah, my Gold Wing, loved it.
我的本♥田♥金翼 爱死它了
For sale, anybody want to buy it?
卖♥♥的话你们有人要吗
So, Eddie, what were you left with?
所以艾迪 你能留下来什么呢
Ha-ha!
哈哈
I got... Oh, no! No!
我有这个 哦不
No, no, no, no!
天啊
Right, next week the Zenos and the BMW M2.
下周我们将测评英式小跑 Zenos 以及宝马 M2
The Jaguar F Type, and the new Rolls-Royce Dawn.
捷豹 F-Type 和全新劳斯莱斯曜影
Goodnight, everyone! Goodnight!
各位晚安
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表