剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
3 2 1
Three, two, one...
出发
go!
加油
Come on.
然而艾迪对规则有着自己的看法
'Eddie, though, had his own take on the rules.
Three...
这也太赖皮了吧
That was SO cheating!
3 2 1 出发
Three, two, one, go!
加油 保时捷宝贝
OK, Porsche, here we go, darling.
-我们没耍赖 -扯 -我们绝没有耍赖
- We'd never cheat. - No!- We would NEVER cheat.
朋友 还没数到2呢
"Three..." He never got to two, man.
快点
Come on now!
第一个环岛 第一个弯
First roundabout, first chicane.
动力强劲的F-pace在这里也许是尺寸最大的
'The powerful F-Pace might be the largest crossover here,
但因其由轻量化的铝打造
'but because it's made from lightweight aluminium,
过弯像是小得多的车
'it corners like a much smaller car.'
切进去 切进去 切进去
Keep it tight, keep it tight,keep it tight, keep it tight.
回到前面 艾迪沉浸在了老车手模式
Back down the road, Eddie was in full vintage racer mode...
延迟刹车 并且高速过弯
.. braking late and carrying impressive speed through the bends.
天啊 艾迪过弯真快啊
God, Eddie's quick through the corners.
但是他有个小问题
But what about his little problem?
小得可怜的引擎
His little engine.
在直路 他的奔驰动力根本不够
On the straights, his Merc simply didn't have enough oomph,
更糟糕的是 它的九速变速器
and to make matters worse, its nine-speed transmission was
换档换得比时装模特换衣服还勤
spending more time changing gear than your average supermodel.
勒布朗追近了
LeBlanc was closing in.
我看见你了 艾迪
I see you, Eddie.
我天啊 马特真快
My God, Matt's quick.
另外 保时捷是我们仨里唯一拥有
'Plus, the Porsche is the only car here
速度超快的双离合变速器的
with a super speedy double-clutch transmission,
所以它花更少时间换档
'so it spends less time shifting gears...
更多时间在干这个
'and more time doing this.'
我看见乔丹和勒布朗了
I can see Jordan and I can see LeBlanc.
估计这里要有超车了
We could be on for an overtake here.
我天啊 他就在他后面 加油
Oh, my God, he's right behind him! Come on!
就在我的捷豹略微保持领先优势时
With my Jag holding its own up front, just about,
艾迪尽力在把保时捷拦在身后
Eddie was doing all he could to shake the Porsche off his tail.
你这狡诈的矮个爱尔兰人
You sneaky, little... Irishman.
-卧♥槽♥ 他们来了-哦 天呐
- Oh, [BLEEP], here they come.- Oh, God!
加油 克里斯
Come on, Chris!
别啊 别是马特在前面 别啊
Oh, please, don't let it be Matt. No, no...
马特领先
Matt's in front!
不可能
No! No way!
那么 随着艾迪铁定垫底
So, with Eddie stone-cold last,
我和马特谁更快点呢
was it me or Matt who'd set the fastest time?
我时间多少 我时间多少
What was my time, what was my time?
我们的圈速 你的时间是 2分31秒
Our time, your time -- 2.31.
-2分31-这就是我们的目标 我们时间多少
- 2.31. - 2.31. Right, that's the time to beat. What have we got?
啊 不 看看这个
Aw, no, look at this.
2分24秒 哇
2.24, whoa!
干得漂亮 好吧好吧
Nice! All right, all right, all right.
干得不错
Well done.
我们很不情愿地承认马特的保时捷在柏油路上最快
Grudgingly, we had to concede Matt's Porsche was quickest on tarmac.
不过 说实话 谁在乎呢
But frankly, who cared,
我们正离开德班 奔向广阔的旷野
as we were leaving Durban behind and heading for the great outdoors?
我们慷慨地让音乐人们接管了驾驶
And, feeling generous, we let the musos take over the driving,
和电台
as well as the stereo.
同志们 新单曲
New single, guys!
这不公平
Hey, that's not fair.
我才不会放Texas的专辑
I'm not putting on a Texas album.
夏琳自己的乐队
我们一起跑了很长的路
As we munched up the miles in convoy,
穿过有趣的小镇和彩色的村子 路况逐渐开阔
through funky towns and colourful villages, the roads opened up,
视野也变得开阔
as did the horizon.
而在车内 史蒂夫似乎迷上了捷豹
And behind the wheel, Steve was falling for the Jag.
这车开起来很有爱
It is a lovely car to drive.
座椅很好 我很喜欢
The seats are nice. I like that.
我觉得很高贵 是吗
- I feel fancy. - Do you?
是的 我很少有这种感觉
Yeah, and I never feel fancy, hardly.
我们继续远离文明 驾驶变得越来
As we left civilisation behind, the drive just got better
越来 越来越美妙
and better and better.
好美的路
Nice road!
这里太美丽了
This is beautiful.
噢 多美的地方
Oh, how beautiful is this?
伴随着美景 我们的越野探险开始了
And then, just like that, our off-road adventure began.
快看那里
Look at it out there.
不 别看 不不 我负责看风景
No, look... No, no! I'll look at the view.
瞧那儿的风景 不史蒂夫 你专心看前面发卡弯
- Wow, look at that view over there. - No, Steve, look at the hairpin bend!
因为艾迪和夏琳比赛输了 我们觉得
Because they'd lost the road race, we decided Eddie and Sharleen
他们应该待在后边 吃灰
should sit at the back of the pack, eating our dust.
伙计们我们有点状况
Hi, guys, we're having a ball,
我们被你们的石头一顿乱砸
we're just getting pummelled with all your rocks back here.
天哪 你看到了吗
Oh, Jesus, did you see that?
夏琳 你和艾迪拍完了之后
Sharleen, you and Eddie are going to have to
要给奔驰重新喷漆了
re-paint that Mercedes when this is over.
我们在最前面 享受着清新空气
'Meanwhile, we were up front with clean air
清爽的路况来尽情玩耍
'and a clear view to play with.'
漂亮
Nice.
泰尼玩的很嗨
'And Tinie was having fun.'
这个家伙
Oh, man alive!
很幸运 在泰尼完全融入景色之前
'Luckily, before Tinie got us too acquainted with the scenery,
克里斯收到了一条消息
'Chris received a text.'
现在要测试你们运动越野车的稳定性
"You will now test the off-road stability
前方是一条砂石跑道
"of your sporting crossovers. Up ahead, you will find a dirt track.
你们要在三分钟内端着两杯
"You must complete the climb within a minimum time of three minutes,
南非特产日落鸡尾酒跑完全程
"carrying two of South Africa's famous Sundowner cocktails."
杯子剩下酒最多的搭档
"The couple with the most drink left in their glasses at the end
将可以优先挑选过夜住处
"gets first pick of overnight accommodation."
好运吧 各位 我们去拿鸡尾酒吧
So, good luck, everyone. Right, let's get the cocktails.
-不会吧 -来吧 我们来赢点什么
- No way. - Come on, we've gotta try and win something.
我觉得洒在身上的会比留在杯子里的多
I think there'll be more ON us than in those glasses.
-干杯 -我来拿另一杯 -来吧
- Cheers. - I'll get the next one, yeah? - Yeah, yeah, come on.
哦天哪 难怪车里铺了塑胶膜
Oh, my God, no wonder they'd covered everything in plastic.
小心
Easy now...
哦天哪
Oh, man!
上帝啊这太疯狂了
Oh, God, this is going to be crazy.
我已经湿了
I'm already wet!
拿好了吗
You got it?
嗯不错嘛
Ooh, nice.
我们也发现了塑胶保护膜
'We had spotted the protective plastic too,
这让夏琳想到一个好办法
'which gave Sharleen an idea.'
别让他们看见
Don't let them see that.
哦我的蛋蛋
Oh, [BLEEP], my balls.
我的蛋蛋湿了
My balls are wet.
因为赢了前一场比赛
'So, having won the road race,
我们第一个挑战这3公里路程
'we were the first to tackle the two-mile track.'
二 一 出发
.. two, one, go!
泰尼悠着点
Easy, Tinie.
老实说
'And it's fair to say,
这速度真破不了什么记录
'we weren't going to break any land speed records.'
那也太慢了
That is so slow.
最长三分钟哦 记住 三分钟限时
Three-minute minimum, remember. There's a three-minute minimum.
我觉得可以更快一点
I think you're going to have to go faster than that.
他确实这么做了
'So, he did.'
感觉来了 感觉来了 哦我感觉来了
I'm in the zone, I'm in the z... Oh! I'm in the zone.
回到起点 克里斯和史蒂夫信心满满的出发了
'Back at the start, Chris and Steve set off with a thirst for victory.'
很好 一切很好 哦前边有点麻烦
- Yeah, good. Good so far. - Ooh, this is the hard part.
这样就对了
Now we're doing good.
中头彩了 史蒂夫 我跟你讲
Hit the jackpot there, Steve, gotta tell you.
-我们怎么可能会输 -出发
- If we don't win this, seriously... - Go!
-稳着点 -我可以的
- Take it steady. - I'm OK.
很厉害嘛 兄弟
Doing awesome, man.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表