剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
他们说"和克里斯一对一"
They say, "Head-to-head with Chris."
我说"放马过来吧"
I say, "Bring it on."
他们说"在布莱克浦" 我问"哪儿"
They say, "Blackpool." I say, "Where?"
他们还说"开一辆玻璃纤维的三轮车"
They say, "In fibreglass three-wheelers."
我说"你逗我"
I say, "What?"
我们要开着这货去布莱克浦吗
We'd be driving to Blackpool in these...
惊为天人的万金罗汉
.. stunning Reliant Rialtos.
哇喔 看啊
Oh, wow, look at that.
好吧
OK.
作为万金罗宾的继任者
Successor to the Reliant Robin
在各方面都是一样的糟糕
and equally as terrible in every way.
更糟的是 制片人好心地
Worse still, the producers had kindly chosen
把它们的车顶砍掉了
to chop off their roofs.
这可是辆好车 马特
Nice wheels, Matt.
涂装很漂亮
Great paint job.
他们跟我说其中一辆的价格是另一辆的一倍
They've told me that one of these costs double the price
所以我们可以试着猜猜是哪辆
of the other one, so I suppose we could try and guess which one.
我的意思是 说实话 我这辆看起来更好
I mean, mine looks nicer, to be honest.
- 你觉得呢 - 没错 你那辆确实更好
- Don't you think? - Yours is nicer, yeah.
我认为这就是贵的那辆
I think this was the more expensive one
抱歉 其实我也不知道
I'm sorry, but... I don't know.
- 我不知道 瞎猜的 - 看起来确实像
- I don't know, I'm just guessing. - Yeah. Looks like it.
- 好了 你知道我们要去哪儿吗 - 知道 我们
- OK, and you know where we're going? - Yeah. We're going...
- 怎么走 - 知道 我们要去布莱克浦
- The route? - Yeah, we're going to Blackpool, so we'll...
我们从伦敦中心出来
We'll come out of central London here and we'll turn left
在摄政公园左转 注意路上的伯明翰人
at Regent's Park, look out for Birmingham.
如果他们开始带有"勇敢的心"口音
If they start talking in a Braveheart accent
-我们就是开过了 - 开过了
-we've gone too far. - That's too far.
- 没错 - 太往北了 明白
- Yeah. - That's too far north, OK.
是啊 但是有400公里呢
- Yeah. But it's about 250 miles.
明白了 出发吧
All right, let's roll.
尽管对到了布莱克浦会遇到的挑战一无所知
With zero idea what challenges awaited us in Blackpool
我们还是开始了我们的第一次Top Gear自驾旅行
we set off on our very first Top Gear road trip.
感觉真棒
This is perfect.
你穿得很暖和 头上有蓝天 空气又清新
You wrap up warm, you've got blue skies, it's nice and fresh.
这小车也没那么差嘛
It's not that bad, this little car.
说实话 变速箱还是很顺滑的
You know what, honestly, gearbox, nice and smooth.
可以给你一个爱的亲亲吗
OK to give you a little love tap?
呃 好吧
Erm, OK!
刨去第一印象
Despite our first impressions
我们都很爱自己的三轮车
we were loving our three-wheelers.
听听这引擎的轰鸣声
Listen to that.
嘿 我已经挂上四档了
Hey, there's fourth gear now.
噢我还没试过四档呢 感觉如何
Oh, I haven't tried fourth gear. Tell me about it.
非常奢华
Very luxurious.
哥们
Buddy!
说起马特 因为他是一位超级巨星
Thing is about Matt, is because he's such a superstar
开着星条旗涂装的万金在路上显得很酷
he actually looks cool in his Stars and Stripes Reliant.
你好啊
He-hey!
相比之下我就显得衰多了
I just look like a dick!
随着我们开出伦敦市区
And with London traffic behind us
一切都还很顺利
things were actually looking good.
我之前也是这么想的
At least, so I thought.
克里斯 这是什么味道
Chris, what's that smell?
噢
Ooh.
只开了40多公里
'Just 26 miles into our journey
我的这辆万金
my Reliant gave another hint
又让我觉得这是那辆便宜的车了
'that it might be the cheaper car.'
温度表读数一直在往上升
The temperature gauge just started going up, up, up.
只是水和冷却液形成的烟 发动机过热而已
It's just water, coolant, it's overheating.
只是水和冷却液形成的烟 发动机过热而已 没有漏油
It's just water, coolant, it's overheating. It's not oil smoke.
- 这样就行了 - 问题就在这儿 - 这就行了
- That'll be it. - That's the problem. - That's it.
- 找到问题的根源了 - 不用再担心了
- That's the problem. - Be fine now.
解决了问题之后 很快我们又回到了路上
Problem solved. Soon we were back on the road.
解决了问题之后 很快我们又回到了路上
Problem solved. Soon we were back on the road.
嘿马特 你的车还好吧
Hey, Matt, how's the car?
非常棒 一切正常
Running like a top now! Runs great.
布莱克浦 我们来了
Blackpool, here we come!
我刚才看到了指示牌上写着牛津
I just saw a sign for Oxford.
是不是说明我们离布莱克浦不远了
- Does that mean we're near Blackpool?
其实并不是
Not really, to be honest.
我们离布莱克浦差不多还有半个英国
- Um, no. We're sort of half the country away still.
好吧
- Right.
就在这时
'And then...'
温度表已经爆了
The temperature gauge has pinged.
温度一直在上升
It's all the way high again.
如果你不想去布莱克浦 直说就行
If you don't want to go to Blackpool, just say.
老实说 这不禁让我有些怀疑
'Frankly, this was getting a little suspect.
在一个英国电视节目播出的驾驶英国三轮车的
'A UK versus US challenge in British three-wheelers
英美对抗挑战中
on a British TV show 'and the car
他们提供给美国的车
they'd given to the American
又一次坏在了半路上
'decided to roll over and die... again.'
你在电视上看Top Gear的时候
You know, you watch Top Gear on TV
看到他们开的都是宾利和保时捷之类的车
and you see them driving Bentleys and Porsches
因此当他们邀请你加入节目的时候
and they invite you to be on the show
你自然会非常兴奋
you say, "Sure, that sounds great."
结果他们却让你开这玩意
And they make you drive this...
从这里开到永恒
from here to eternity.
而且他那辆还没坏
And his runs fine.
你没事吧
You all right?
- 说实话 - 我看起来像没事吗
- Honestly... - Does it look like I'm all right?
- 跟我一点关系都没有 - 我很高兴
- It's nothing to do with me. - I'm happy.
- 真的吗?我看起来不高兴吗
- Are you?-Don't I look happy?
这是我高兴的表情
That's my happy face.
确实是高兴的表情
It's a good face
你是个很棒的演员
You're a great actor.
我的嘴角已经咧到眼角了 像这样
It goes up on the corners, like this.
离布莱克浦还有300多公里
Still 200 miles from Blackpool
我们齐心协力
we put our heads together
使马特的车又回到了车流中
and got Matt's car back in the groove.
这小车已经学会无人驾驶了
Drives itself, this thing, really.
随着一路向北开
But as we pushed north
寒冷的空气开始崭露头角
the chilly winter air started to bite.
幸运的是制片人们好心地给我们准备了御寒服装
Fortunately, though, the producers had kindly packed some extra clothing.
现在开始下雨了
It's now raining
天更黑 也更冷了
it's much darker, it's much colder.
我打扮得像伯宰船长
I'm dressed like Captain Birdseye
马特打扮得像一只熊
Matt is dressed like a bear.
等这段结束之后 我要好好跟
When this piece is over, I'm going to have a good long talk
服装部的人聊一聊
with the wardrobe department.
态度坚定点 把门关上聊
Got to be firm. Behind closed doors.
最好再带把棍子
With a stick.
一把大点的棍子
A big stick.
但勒布朗毕竟是职业的
But ever the professional,
他很快就开始了他的第一次Top Gear车辆评测
LeBlanc soon got stuck into his first ever Top Gear car review.
我们来聊聊这辆车吧
Let's talk about this gem of an automobile here.
加速性能
Acceleration
加速性能 未知
Acceleration -- can't tell.
操控性
Handling
未知
can't tell.
很明显这块表还在走
The clock works, apparently.
显示现在是午夜
It's midnight.
座椅上的面料
The fabric on the seats is
好恶心
disgusting.
我猜他们做完原型车的时候
I wonder when they finished the first prototype,
看着它然后说道
did they shine it all up, step back
看着它然后说道
look at it and say
"好了 我们搞定了"
"Oh, yeah, nailed it"?
你觉得当时他们是不是这样说的
Do you think that was the conversation?
我们两个都感到有些
'Delirium was beginning to take hold...'
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表