剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
疲惫不堪了
'.. of both of us.'
我的雨刷器现在正在
My windscreen wiper is now imitating the sound
模仿海边的海鸥叫声
of a seagull at the seaside.
但是伟大的英国人♥民♥仍然在路上
'But the great British public were still doing their bit
为我们加油打气
'to cheer us on our way.'
你好吗
How you doin'?
当我们抵达北方一个叫做伯明翰的地方的时候
'And by the time we got north of a place called Birmingham...'
拖车上面的这辆还用交钱吗
Do we have to pay for the one that's on the truck?
我们的士气到达了最低点
'.. morale had hit rock bottom.'
噢 雨下起来了
Oh, it's really raining now.
听着 你知道吗
Hey, listen, you know what?
寒冷的天气加上这些不断闪烁的黄灯
Between the cold weather and these flashing yellow lights,
我觉得我快要神志不清了
I'm going to lose my mind, man.
是时候果断采取行动了
'Time for decisive action.
我猜我的万金还能再跑个十几公里
'I figured my Reliant had about ten miles left in it,
既然我没法把它开到布莱克浦
'and while I hadn't been able to drive to Blackpool
我至少也要把它开进布莱克浦
'I could at least drive into Blackpool.'
说干就干 我们现在要靠边停车
So this is what we're going to do -- we're going to pull over,
把我的车放下来
get the car off the truck and
希望她能撑到开进布莱克浦
and, hopefully, she lasts into Blackpool.
你能坚持住的对吧 加油 亲爱的
You're going to last, aren't you? Honey? Come on.
尽管被强迫驾驶世界上最烂的车
'Despite being lumbered with the worst car in the world,
但马特还是决定要亲自驾车驶入目的地
'Matt was determined to get there under his own steam.
事实上他是驾着自己的烟
'Or, as it turned out, his own smoke.
腾云驾雾地开着
Lots of his own smoke.
我这辈子从来没见过一辆
That's more smoke than I've ever seen
没有着火的车能冒出这么多烟
coming out of a car that isn't on fire.
我是不会停下来的
I'm not stopping again.
我要把它开到彻底开不动为止
I'm going to go until it blows up.
如果我看到火光我会告诉你的
- If I see an actual flame, I will tell you.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
马特 我们离布莱克浦很近了 坚持住啊
Matt, we are so close to Blackpool. Please make it.
加油 我的宝贝
Come on, baby.
我们会成功的
We're going to do it.
一定会成功的
We're going to do it.
噢 熄火了
Oh, it just died!
别这样 我们就要到了 马特
Come on, we're there
你不能在这里停下
Matt! We're there! You can't stop!
我打不着火
It won't restart.
看来只有一个办法了
'There was only one thing for it.'
爱的亲亲
'The love tap.'
打着了 好了 前进
- It's running! It's running! Go!
加油 马特的小车
Come on, Matt's car!
浴火重生 啊哈
Purring like a kitten. Woo!
谢了 克里斯 多亏了你帮我起步
Thanks, Chris. Thanks for the start.
加油 马修
Come on, Matthew!
我们一定可以的
We're going to make it.
噢加油啊 宝贝 坚持住
OK, come on, baby. Hold it together.
就剩500米了
It's about 500 metres.
布莱克浦我们来了
Blackpool, here we come!
- 成功了 - 太棒了 我们做到了
- Yes! - All right! We made it! Woo! - Woo!
勒布朗浦 真有才
LeBlancpool! Genius.
马特 勒布朗浦
Matt LeBlancpool.
不能更赞了不是嘛
It doesn't get any better than that, does it?
是啊 没错
No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't.
- 但你我都清楚 - 没错
- But as you and I both know... - Oh, yes.
变得更潮湿 更多风 更狂野 更古怪
.. it did get wetter, windier, wilder and weirder.
真的是这样
That's right.
更多我合同中没提到的折磨TG主持人的方式 稍后送上
More Top Gear presenter torture I really did not sign up for coming up.
- 对不起让你受苦了 一会儿见 - 好的 - 好的
- Yeah, sorry about that. See you later. - Yeah, OK. - OK.
好了 我们现在来见见
All right, how about we now meet tonight's
廉价车里的那位明星吧
Star in a Reasonably Priced Car?
可我们做不到
Well, we can't.
要不我们来见见
How about we meet tonight's
廉价车里的两位明星吧
Two Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car?
呃
Well...
这一幕恐怕也不会出现
.. that's not going to happen either, I'm afraid.
但今晚我们来见一见
But how about we meet tonight's two stars
驾驶全新拉力车的两位明星吧
in a brand-new rally cross car?
这还是能做到的 请大家欢迎戈登·拉姆齐和杰西·艾森伯格
We can do that! Please welcome Gordon Ramsay and Jesse Eisenberg!
杰西 你好吗 戈登 你好吗
Jesse, how are you? Gordon, how are you?
来坐下吧
Come and sit down.
-谢谢 -各位 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Come on, guys. - Thank you very much.
-杰西·艾森伯格 戈登·拉姆齐 -谢谢
- Jesse Eisenberg, Gordon Ramsay. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们 欢迎你们
- Gentlemen, welcome
-谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Thank you so much. - Good to see you.
-欢迎你们上节目 首先 杰西 -怎么了
- Welcome to the programme. So first of all, Jesse. - Yes.
请你告诉大家 戈登正在忙些什么
Can you tell us, please, what Gordon's up to at the moment?
好的 当然 我已经排练过了
Yes, of course. I've been rehearsing this.
没错 坐在我右边的戈登·拉姆齐
Yes, Gordon Ramsay, who is currently seated to my right
正为参加六月的铁人项目做准备
is preparing to compete in an ironman in June to raise money
为戈登和塔娜·拉姆齐基金会筹集资金
for the Gordon and Tana Ramsay Foundation
他也会第六次参加足球慈善援助赛
as well as which he will be making a record sixth appearance in Soccer Aid
再次冒着身体受伤的危险
where he'll once again be risking actual
就像这样
bodily harm, like this.
-好痛 -痛哦
- Painful. - Ow!
戈登 那次你养伤养了多久
And, Gordon, how long were you affected by that injury for?
因为你当时是被担架送下场的 是吧
Cos you were stretchered off, weren't you?
我养了大概五个星期的伤
I was ill for about five weeks after that
因为我完全没有预料到
because I just didn't expect it.
身体没法做好准备
It's not as if you can prepare yourself
让肌肉收紧 迎接撞击
and get sort of tense to take the hit.
所以 没错 泰迪可真顽皮啊
So, yeah, naughty Teddy.
你后来有没有见过谢林汉姆
And have you seen Sheringham since?
有意思的是 还真没有
Funnily enough, no.
现在 你能帮我一个忙吗
Now, can you do me a favour?
-你能告诉大家 杰西最近在忙些什么吗?-好的
Can you tell us what Jesse's up to at the moment, please?- Yes
可是我看不见那块板
I would, but I can't - BLEEP
实在是太小了
It's so, so small.
真的看不见 这样好多了
Can't really see. That's better.
太小了 真的是
It is tiny. It is. It is...
天哪 实在是超级小 谢谢
Jesus, that... that is super small. Thank you.
好的 坐在我左边的杰西·艾森伯格
So, Jesse Eisenberg, currently seated to my left
正在超级讽刺的喜剧 The Spoils中进行表演
is performing in the incredible satirical comedy play The Spoils
杰西本人也是这部剧的编剧
written by Jesse himself.
这部剧正在特拉法加剧院上演
It's playing now at Trafalgar Studios.
可惜的是 我们没有视频可以欣赏
Sadly, obviously, there's no video available
但可以再看一遍我啪嗒倒地的情景
but here's another clip of me getting clattered again
这次是慢镜头
this time in slow motion.
Oh! Oh!
看好了 看这个镜头
And watch this -- just have a look at this.
这是出于同情之心吗 我觉得不是
Any sympathy? I don't think so.
那是
That's...
好了 我们要谈谈汽车 你们准备好了吗
- All right, cars. Are you ready, boys?
-当然
- Sure. - Yes.
观众们 你们可以在这两人之间做出选择
OK, audience, you are going to decide who lays claim to
首先 谁拥有的第一辆车最棒
first of all, as far as these two are concerned, best first car.
我们先请戈登说吧
Let's go with Gordon first.
戈登的第一辆车是什么
Gordon's first car?
菲亚特 Strada
A Fiat Strada.
真是让人惊讶 我同时为这个发型道歉
That's shocking. Can I just apologise about the hair as well?
-抱歉 天哪 -这说不定会成为最棒的第一辆车和发型环节了
- Sorry. Jesus. - Well, it may have to become best first car and hair, this feature.
所以我们的选择之一是Strada
So we have the Strada.
好的 最棒的第一辆车
OK, best first car.
你的第一辆车是什么 杰西
Your first car, Jesse?
我的第一辆车好像是本♥田♥雅阁
Yes, my first car was, like, a Honda Accord.
-本♥田♥雅阁 原来如此 -是的
- Honda Accord! Here we go. - Yeah!
没错
- Yes, yes, yes.
我再次觉得 这选的是最棒的第一辆车和发型
Once again, I'm feeling this is best first car and hair competition.
是啊 我那时剪了个头发
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表