剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
None other than Tom Kerridge, Tom Kitchen and Ollie Dabbous,
分别是汤姆克里奇 汤姆厨房♥ 以及奥利达博斯
all world-renowned Michelin-starred maestros at the top of their game.
三位都是享誉世界的顶级米其林星级厨师
This was becoming serious...ish.
看来这次要动真格了 吧
Hey, Tommy. Nice motor. Brought the ironing board.
嗨 汤米 好棒的车 我带了烫衣板
What's this? Hi, mate, how are you? Thank you, you all right?
这是什么 嘿伙计 你好 嗯 你呢
What a laugh! I'm looking for a chef.
太有意思了 我在找一位大厨
Ha-ha, I'm here, I'm here. Woohoo! How are you?
哈哈 我在呢 你好
Ahh, great to see you. Ah.
很高兴见到你 我也是
How are you? Hey Matt, are you good?
你好吗 嗨 马特 你好
Good, yeah. OK. This, er... This thing got a trunk?
挺好的 呃 这个 这玩意有行李箱吗
- There's quite a bit of gear here. - We'll figure something out.
我这东西很多 我们会想到办法的
- How much stuff you got? Wowwee, OK. - A bit, a bit of stuff.
你带了多少东西 喔 好吧 就一点 一点而已
What is all this?
这些都是什么
So with a bit of careful packing, and huge relief that at least
小心地装完车 庆幸自己
I wasn't Matt LeBlanc, the inaugural episode of
不像马特勒布朗那么蠢以后
Top Great British Master Menu Chef Gear got under way.
第一集Top•真英国大厨•Gear开始了
Woohoo!
搞定
With the advantage of four wheels and well, not being outside,
汽车的优势此时显现了
the two Toms got straight to work.
两个汤姆直接在车里开始工作
Now you gotta go careful, I've got a knife, right.
你现在要小心点开 我手上可有把刀
So, so just... Tell me when you want me to be especially careful.
所以 告诉我什么时候需要特别小心
Well, just at this point it might be quite good cos I'm
我觉得就是现在 因为我正在
spatchcocking the chicken,
肢解这只鸡
so I'm going to be cutting his backbone out.
我正准备要把它的脊椎砍断
Meanwhile, over in the Audi, Sabine was receiving a few pointers.
如此同时 在奥迪里面 萨宾正在接受一些建议
So, what we're going to do is we're going to put
我们接下来
the pulp into the pillowcase.
要把各种糊倒进这个枕套里
Oh, my grandma would die. You'll never get the colour out.
我奶奶要奔溃的 那颜色你怎么都洗不掉
Sabine, however, had a few pointers of her own.
同时萨宾也提出她自己的建议
Right, now we've got to trim this fish up.
好了 现在我们要剔一下鱼
So, my grandma would say there was a lot of fish still on the bones.
我奶奶会说骨头上还有很多肉呢
- Would she now? Has your grandmother...? - What a waste!
真的吗 你奶奶 太浪费了
Has she filleted many fish in the back of an Audi? Eh?
你奶奶在奥迪的后排经常做鱼吗
Sabine laughing, Tom, not so much, but he carried on.
萨宾笑了 汤姆却没怎么笑 而是继续做菜
Pop a little lemon in there.
在上面放点柠檬
Oh, my grandma would put some lemon on top as well.
我奶奶也会在上面放点柠檬
Your grandma needs a slap in the chops.
我真想给你奶奶一记耳光
Over on the Gold Wing, Matt and Ollie had realised that to
在金翼上 马特和奥利意识到
even start cooking, first they'd have to stop.
如果想做菜 他们首先得停下来
Hey. Nice.
太棒了
OK, I'm freezing.
我先烤烤手
And Ollie had brought a friend.
奥利还带来了一位朋友
Hey. Oh, no, that's a different movie.
嘿 别这样 又不是拍恐怖片
What are you going to do with that?
你准备拿它做什么
Um, I didn't really think it through but, er, we're going to take
呃 其实我也没想好 我想把
the jowl off, which is this bit of meat here,
猪颈肉切下来 也就是这里的肉
and we're going to slow cook it between now and Lyon.
然后用从这里到里昂的时间把它慢慢做熟
So hopefully maybe on top of the exhaust if we wrap it in tinfoil.
我希望可以用锡纸包起来放到排气管上
OK. Or, er, or maybe by the front engine.
好的 或者 呃 放在前面的引擎上
This was a breakthrough,
这是个重大突破
and soon, with Tom and Sabine having put Granny Schmitz to one side...
在汤姆和萨宾把施密茨奶奶的建议抛在一边之后
I was made for this Audi. Made for this, yeah. Yeah.
这辆奥迪就是用来干这个的 没错 太合适了
..we all came to the same conclusion.
我们都得出了同样的结论
So approximately how long do you think we need to leave it in there?
你觉得大概需要多久
How long before we get to Lyon? Five hours.
到里昂要多久 五个小时
Five hours is perfect, perfect.
五个小时正好 完美
On the move again, we were proving beyond question
再次回到路上 我们证明了毫无疑问
that our luxury vehicles were easily a match for Eddie's train.
我们的汽车并不比埃迪的火车差多少
And as we clocked up the miles...
又开了一段时间之后
I can... I can smell chicken! I can smell chicken!
我 我闻到了鸡肉的味道
We are having a CAR-becue.
我们这是汽车烧烤
But as cold day became really freezing cold night,
但是当夜色渐浓 寒意袭来
Ollie still faced some issues with Matt's alfresco kitchen.
奥利仍旧饱受马特的露天厨房♥之苦
How's it going?
怎么样了
I got one out of three so far.
我才削好1根 还有2根
I don't really like asparagus that much anyway.
反正我也不怎么喜欢芦笋
To make matters worse, over on the Smug Express...
更糟的是 在自鸣得意号♥特快列车上
Your beef, sir. Oh, grazie mille, thank you.
您的牛排 先生 噢 太谢谢了
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
This looks delicious.
看上去真不错
I hate that Eddie Jordan.
真是太招人讨厌了
Back on the Polar Express we were falling behind,
回到极地特快上 我们落后了
and as we made yet another stop so that Ollie could actually get
在我们又一次停下 让奥利能够好好做菜时
something done, I finally addressed the elephant in the room.
我终于提出了那个问题
Let me ask you a question. Shoot.
问你个事 说
Do you think all this would have been easier in a car?
你觉得在汽车里做这些事会不会简单一点
Absolutely. Easier but probably less fun.
当然 会更简单 但少了很多乐趣
Also I think if you're doing a challenge,
而且我觉得既然是挑战
you want it to be a challenge.
就该有挑战性
I'd rather do that than have it too easy.
我也不想过于简单
I don't believe you.
我才不信呢
In the Jag, we were discovering our carbecue might not be
捷豹这边 我们发现汽车烧烤
the flawless invention we'd hoped.
没有达到想象中的效果
The butter's not even melted. Well, it's trying to melt.
黄油都没化呢 至少它快化了
Mate, the chicken's still alive.
老兄 这只鸡还是生的
This is never going to get cooked in time.
这样肯定来不及做熟
Let's stick it in a hot, hot, hot, hot place.
咱们把它塞到一个更热的地方吧
That's underneath the car. Yeah.
那就是车底 好啊
OK, you ready? Yep.
可以给你了吗 给我吧
It's going to be a tight squeeze.
我要把它塞进去
Ow! For BLEEP sake!
嗷 烫死我了
Still, at least we weren't stuck on the train.
至少我们没有被困在火车上
And with that feeling of utter relief driving us
释放动力 奔向终点
towards the finish line, Sabine was the first to reach the chateau.
萨宾第一个抵达城♥堡♥
- I am so hungry. - Check the fish, let's check the fish. - Yeah.
饿死我了 看看鱼 看看咱们的鱼 对
Annoyingly, the Audi carbecue looked like it had worked.
烦人的是 奥迪的汽车烧烤看起来效果还不错
Hot, hot, hot. Hot hot.
好烫好烫 好烫好烫
But we were hot on their tail in the Jag.
我们开着捷豹紧随其后
- Wake up the judge. - Kerridge is here. - Judge, wake up, we are here.
把评委叫醒 克里奇来了 醒醒 评委 我们来了
Meanwhile Matt was...
与此同时 马特那边
OK, ready? Push.
准备好了吗 推
..a bit further back.
有点掉队了
Made it. Right, this is it.
到了 是啊 终于到了
Do you know who they've got judging this?
你知道他们会让谁来评判吗
Er, I wouldn't worry about it.
呃 我其实并不在乎
Probably the Stig in a chef's outfit.
没准是试替哥穿着大厨的衣服
Unfortunately, Matt was wrong.
不幸的是 马特错了
Yes, judging the dishes in the inaugural episode of
没错 评判我们的
Top Great Master British Chef Menu Gear would be
正是德高望重的餐厅专家
respected restaurant guru, Oliver Peyton.
奥利佛佩顿
(Come on, Matt.)
快点啊 马特
Oh, sorry.
抱歉各位
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们来晚了
Well, welcome, everyone. OK, shall we start?
好了 欢迎各位 可以开始了吧
'Sabine and Tom have prepared sea bass en papillote
萨宾和汤姆呈上的是纸包海鲈鱼
'served with asparagus and truffle.'
配芦笋和松露
The lemon's a bit punchy on that, Tom.
柠檬的味道有点太重了 汤姆
That's cos you took the lemon slice.
那是因为你把那片柠檬给吃了
You shouldn't have put it on there if you didn't want me to have it.
如果你不想让我吃的话 你就不应该摆在上面
'Chris and Tom are serving exhaust-smoked spatchcock chicken,
克里斯和汤姆呈上的是排气管熏制嫩鸡
'seasoned with rosemary, lemon and black pepper.'
辅以迷迭香 柠檬和黑胡椒
That used to taste of chicken.
它原来应该是鸡肉的味道
And it now tastes of? Engine.
现在呢 引擎的味道
And that's the flavour we were going for.
这就是我们想要的结果
'Finally, Matt and Ollie have prepared a roasted pork jowl
最后 马特和奥利呈上的是烤猪颈肉
'with juniper and caraway.'
配杜松子和葛缕子
I'm surprised, the jowl is good.
我很吃惊 猪颈肉很好吃
I'll take that as a compliment of sorts.
我就当你是在夸我了
No, it's a compliment. It's a compliment.
是的 我就是在夸你 做的不错
OK, time to get serious.
好了 关键时刻到了
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表