剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Guys, challenge! Wake up.
你们要通过野生动物
"You will now test your vehicle's stealth capabilities
来测试下SUV秘密行动的能力
"with a wildlife challenge."
两小时内
'Using our cars' reversing cameras
用倒车影像和精湛的驾驶技巧
'and our most delicate driving skills, we'd have just two hours
我们要拍下南非灌木丛里最惊奇的动物
'to film the most impressive beasts of the South African bush.
但首先 我们得找到动物
'But first we'd have to find them.'
出发了
Let's go. Whoo!
看起来感觉很深啊 我的天
- You know what, this feels quite deep. - Oh, my God.
别 停下来 别走了
No, wait, don't go any further, don't go any further!
冲过去了
We're clear!
捷豹里 我们打算大干一场
'In the Jaguar, we decided to go big.'
史蒂夫 我们找头犀牛吧
So, Steve, we've got to find a rhino.
我还以为是犀牛找你呢
I thought rhinos found you.
加油 捷豹
Right on, Jaguar.
这车越野很不错啊 对吧
This car's doing all right here, isn't it?
我真心的觉得
I, actually, honestly, when I said that, I meant it,
这车越野时候比高速上更棒
it felt nicer on the dirt than it did on the highway.
好像到了最适合它的地方
It seems to settle into its groove.
嗯 就像回到主场一样
Yeah, it seems at home here, doesn't it?
要是真看到犀牛 我会吓尿的
If we see a rhino, I'm going to [BLEEP] myself.
这会儿艾迪有发现了
Meanwhile, Eddie had spotted something.
看
Look.
这些是
These are...
艾迪 你搞得跟鳄鱼邓迪一样
Eddie, you've gone a bit Crocodile Dundee on me here.
Crocodile Dundee 鳄鱼先生 电影角色
你看这些蹄印
No, look at the hoof!
应该是朝这个方向去了 走吧 追上去
He's going in that direction. Come on, let's go!
我们怎么知道动物朝哪个方向走了呢
How are we going to know what direction he's going in?
能通过蹄印来辨认啊
Because you can see his hoof!
你真的确定动物朝这个方向去
Do you really know what direction he's going in?
那是 动物又不可能倒着走路 对吧
Well, he's not going to walk backwards, is he?
然后 难以置信 艾迪是对的
And then, incredibly, Eddie was proven right.
我的天 看那 野生动物
Oh, my God, look, wildebeest.
太好了 不能错过
That's too good to miss,
我们要试试拍下来
we've got to go and have a crack at that.
-坡上么 -嗯 直直往上
- Up here? - Yeah, straight up.
-你是我的潜望镜了 -是的
- You're my periscope.- I am!
别跑到灌木丛里啊
Don't go in there...
跑哪儿去了 哪儿呢
Where is he? Where is he?!
找不到了
He's gone.
保时捷里 马特和泰尼
'In the Porsche, though, Matt and Tinie were
倒是朝着正确的方向
'pointed in the right direction,
倒着
which happened to be backwards.'
哥们 好好找动物
OK, keep your eyes out for animals, buddy.
然后没多久 他们就找到了
'And before long, they found some.'
在这里呢
There they are.
要不把动物吓跑的话
We don't want to scare them away.
就得非常小心
We have to be really stealth.
看看这大♥师♥般的倒车手艺
You checking out this pro reversing I'm doing?
绝对的
You legend.
学着点儿吧
Get your notepad out, mate.
马特 这是我最喜欢的动物了
You know, these are my favourite animals in the world, Matt?
是么
Are they really?
好的 可以戴上导演帽
Right, I've got my director hat on,
从摄像头里看了
I'm looking through the camera now.
看 看 我们拍到斑马了
Look, look, look, we got them.
棒极了
That is awesome. Sick.
还有更多斑马
Oh, here comes some more!
都在摄像头死角里
They're walking right... Camera hogs.
从你那边看出去 快看
- Look out your window, Look, look, look. - Oh, yeah!
还带着小斑马
With the babies.
噢 看看 快看
- Ooh! - Look, look, look, look, look. - Ooh!
快看它们从镜头前跑过去的样子 绝了
- Look at them all running through. - Sick.
至于咱找犀牛的 倒是一头都没见
'Back on our rhino hunt, the rhinos were nowhere to be seen.'
我们啥玩意都没拍着
We haven't got anything on our camera.
就算你前面车开得再好 如果咱啥没拍着
Does that mean we lose, if we don't get something,
是不是还是算我们输
with all that amazing driving you did?
不会吧
[BLEEP]. Oh, man.
我们居然错过了黑斑羚
We missed the impala.
咱连黑斑羚都拍不着
We can't even catch an impala.
更不利的是
'And worse still for Steve and I,
艾迪的丛林跟踪技巧又一次让他有了收获
'Eddie's bush-tracking skills were about to pay off again.'
天呐 那是长颈鹿
Oh, my God! Giraffes.
我们有没有可能从这上去一点
What are the chances that we can get up here a bit?
别走啊 不不不
No, don't move. No, no, no, no, no, no...
我的妈呀 这难度太大了
Oh, my God, this is almost impossible.
继续倒 继续倒
Keep going, keep going, keep going
声音越小越好
Keep it as quiet as you can.
进镜头了 看 多漂亮
There he is, look. Beautiful.
紧接着我们发现 他不是一个人
'And then we discovered he wasn't alone.'
多优雅 你看
How elegant, look.
太绝了
Oh, my goodness.
我们隐蔽驾驶的挑战时间到了
'Time was up on our stealth driving challenge.'
你觉得咱拍的够么
Do you think we got enough stuff?
我觉得没问题
I think we did good.
我们很不错了 我们拍到了好多拌马
We did really good. We've got loads of zebras.
拌马 拌马是啥
Zebra? What's a zebra?
我们叫它拌马 你们叫它斑马
Well, we call it zebra, you guys call it "zeebra".
读拌 拌 没错啊
Zed. Zed, right?
- "Zeebra". - X, Y, zed. - Zee.
Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, zed.
- Zee. - Zed. - Zee.
你看是叫Jay ZEE而不是 Jay zed
It's not Jay "zed", it's Jay "zee".
Jay Z 著名歌♥手
行 算你狠 你这么说我服
Ah, OK, you got me, you got me! I can't say no to that.
结果马上就出来了
'The results were in.
到底哪辆SUV隐蔽驾驶最成功呢
'So, which SUV had stealthed its way to success?'
来来来 挑战结果
OK, OK, OK, challenge results.
在我手里 获胜的是
Here it is. "The winner is...
艾迪和夏琳
"Eddie and Sharleen."
哀兵必胜 太棒了
- The underdogs! - Yes!
他们怎么一直赢啊
These guys, why do they keep winning?
你们是不是又作弊了 说
Did you cheat on this one, as well, guys?
哎 这关怎么作弊啊
No, how do you cheat at that?
你们拍的是不是都玩具动物
Were any of them stuffed animals?
我们可是去找犀牛了
We were looking for a rhino!
省省吧 你们不就是嫉妒么
Oh, my God, you two are so jealous.
真的么 长颈鹿比斑马牛 谁知道
So, giraffe beats zebra. Really? Who knew?
但至少有一件事是确定的
At least one thing was certain.
我们都还有路要赶
We had somewhere we needed to be.
我们的乘客们要去给非洲海拔最高的一家酒吧
Our passengers were due to headline a music night,
做音乐之夜的主唱嘉宾
at the highest pub in Africa.
而要想把他们送到那去
And to get them the rest of the way,
我们的SUV必须得拿出真本事才行
our SUVs would really have to perform.
开过来
Come across!
哦不不
Oh, no, no.
-好哎 -真显摆 -厉害啊
- Yeah! - What a show-off. - Legend!
-他车有点斜 -你看 看那 全程悬空
- He's crooked. - Look at that, look at that, all-time air.
好样的
Whoo! Good, good.
嘿 差点把他搭档撞到
Oi! Almost ran over his man.
-我们差一点就失去了你 -上帝啊
- We nearly lost you. - Oh, God.
随着我们一路前行 我们的车似乎也
As we ploughed on, it was like our cars...
活了起来
came alive.
它们感觉很自如
They were in their element,
面对非洲的任何地形都不在话下
eating up whatever terrain Africa threw at them.
但是大奔却又发现了一个问题
But the Mercedes developed another problem,
这次的问题在驾驶坐上
and this time it was sat in the driver's seat.
你把你车后包围给扯下来了
Yeah, you just ripped the skirt off the back of your car
现在还挂在上边
it's hanging.
艾迪你先停一下
Hold up, Eddie, hold up.
我们发现 原来让大奔饱受打击的
'And it turned out there was another reason why the Merc
还有另外一个原因
'had taken a battering.'
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表