剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
创造了女性陆地极速 时速146公里
set a women's land speed record of 91mph.
拜托 美人 看在不列颠的份上
Come on, you beauty! For Britain.
加油啊
Come on! Come on!
我尽力了
Oh, I tried, I tried, I tried, I tried.
烂的无可救药
Abysmal at best.
-你还好吗 -这 这很糟 对吧
- All right? - It was...It was terrible, wasn't it?
呃 老奶奶你好 我觉得并不那么糟
Well... I mean... wasn't that bad, Granny.
-你觉得成绩如何 -我觉得吧
- What do you think? - I think...
拜托 请超过80公里每小时 75 左右也行
Please, over 50mph. Maybe 49... 48, 49mph.
你想得太美了
Your guesses seem to be dropping.
好了 让我们看看成绩
All right, let's see it, come on.
-啊哦 -不
- Oh! - No!
好吧 没那么快
Fine, not that quick.
然而这对骄傲的马特来说也不是啥好兆头
But the signs weren't looking great for cocky Matt either.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake, piece of cake.
感受美国的洪荒之力吧
Yeah, feel that American power, baby.
-来吧 -冲线了
- Here we go. Yeah! - Click it there!
看起来很快 对吧
Oh, that looked quick, didn't it?
你瞧那表情
Look at that face.
你知道你赢了 是吧
You know you've beaten us, don't you? Yeah?
感觉非常快
- That felt... That felt pretty quick.
-目标是时速70公里 -是的70
- - OK, erm, 43.81 to beat, OK? - 43.81.
为了美♥利♥坚♥的荣耀
For America's honour.
这就是不服大人物的下场
This is what happens when you mess with the Big Dog.
美国得一分
So that's one-nil to the States
于是我们回到了长袍市长那去接受下一个挑战
and it was back to robes guy to find out what was next.
我爱死这兄弟了
'I love this guy.'
轮到第二项挑战了
It's time for our second challenge.
在布莱克浦海滩上来一场英式拔河比赛
A British classic, the tug-of-war,here on Blackpool Beach.
各就各位 预备 拔
On your marks, get set, tug.
我们中间连着绳子
With a rope tied between us,
先扎破气球的一方获胜
the winner would be the first to spear their balloon
这次我们都有本土肌肉男后援
and this time, we'd each be backed by some home-grown muscle.
我这边是当地明星橄榄球队 菲尔德野蛮人队
Helping me were local rugby superheroes, the Fylde Vandals.
帮助我的则是来自什么布莱克本
And helping me was an American football team
的美式橄榄球队
from somewhere called... Blackburn?
兰卡希尔狼獾队
The Lancashire Wolverines.
然后我们发现 长袍哥还有个伴
'Then it turned out robes guy had a friend.'
各就各位 预备 走
On your marks, get set, GO!
伙计们 加油
Come on, boys!
加油 加油拉 加油
- Come on! Come on - Pull! Come on, pull!
TG历史上从来没有如此
'Never before on TopGear had so much effort
事倍功半过
'produced so little movement.'
很快我们发现 彼此都寸步难行
'Soon it became clear that neither of us was going anywhere.'
哦不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
当克里斯选择无视了游戏规则的时候
'And as Chris threw the rule book out the window,
这场拔河赛宣告零分平局
'the tug-of-war was declared a no-score draw.'
因此只剩一项挑战 美国人依旧领先
So it remained one-nil to the USA with just one challenge left.
大美帝威武
USA, USA, USA!
最终 按照人♥民♥群众的意愿
And so back by popular demand...
今天最终的挑战还是老传统 直线加速赛
Today's final challenge will be a traditional automobile drag race.
但这里是布莱克浦
But this is Blackpool
我们要做的更大 更好 更光明
so we're doing it bigger, better, brighter.
欢迎来到TG铁人三项加速赛
Welcome to the Top Gear triple-drag challenge.
我可以走了吗 不行
- Can I go - No.
我们要穿过海滩
We would have to race across the beach
解救一辆搁浅的冰激凌车
tow a stranded ice cream van to safety
然后把这些漂亮的女士安全送到终点
and escort these lovely ladies to the finish line.
就是我冲 我拖 我易装
So it was drag, drag and drag.
三 二 一
- Three... - Two... - One...
走
Go
哦不 美国人领先了
Oh, no! The American's got the lead!
看我倒车赶上他
I can beat him on the reverse.
当我们挂上冰激凌车的时候
'As we hitched up to our ice cream vans,
基本上是齐头并进了
'it was pretty much neck and neck.'
快点快点 哦不
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on! Oh, no!
直到马特强大的扭矩拉开了优势
'Until Matt's superior torque started to give him the edge.'
加油 他遥遥领先
Come on! He's got it absolutely nailed.
只剩下女士们要接
'And with just the ladies left to collect,
我释放了吉普全部2.2升的动力
'I unleashed all 2.2 litres of my Jeep's power.'
回见了 哈哈哈
See you later. Ha-ha-ha!
克里斯被我甩在身后
'With Chris flailing behind...'
他已经赶到易装皇后们那边了
He's already at the drag queens. No!
我带上英国小姐 冲向终点
'.. I picked up Miss UK and made a sprint for the finish.'
跳进来 跳 快
Jump in, jump in, jump in! Come on!
快 快 快 跳进来
Quick, quick, quick! Jump in!
怎么样 很棒
- How's it going - Oh, lovely.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
哦 小心
- Ooh Careful.
耶 冲线啦
Here we go. Yeah!
我们输了这一战 但我们能赢下这场战争
We've lost the battle but we can still win the war.
又一次战胜了英国佬
'Yep, another defeat for the Brits.'
美国二比零领先
Two-nil to Team USA.
这大概就是胜利了吧
Victory, or so I thought.
恭喜你们完成了TG英美对决
"Congratulations, you have completed the qualifying stage
资格赛
"of Top Gear's UK versus USA challenge."
资格赛 上面就这么写的
- Qualifying?- That's what it says here.
明天 你们分别驾车
"Tomorrow, you and your respective cars will race
看谁先到山顶
"to the top of a mountain.
马特你赢得了一秒钟的起跑优势
"Matt, you have gained a one-second head start tomorrow."
逗我呢 费了老大劲才给一秒钟
You're kidding me. All that effort for a one-second head start?
规则才不是我定的呢
I don't make the rules.
我们的决战是在壮美的湖区举♥行♥
Our deciding challenge brought us to the magnificent Lake District,
要抢先在芒卡斯特山顶上插上自己的国旗
and a race to plant our national flags at the top of Muncaster Fell.
等待我们的是越野地狱
Off-road hell awaited us.
还有我们的两位老朋友
And so did two old friends.
嘿嘿嘿 万金们又回来了 棒
- Hey-hey! - Oh. - The Reliants are back, yes!
呵呵
Yay
可以提前一秒起跑 真是开心啊
'Good thing I had my one-second head start.
而且 我有一位职业大力士后援
'Still, at least I had backup, in the shape of professional strong man
世界力量举重冠军 尼克贝斯特
'and world champion powerlifter Nick Best.'
嗨尼克 马特 你好啊
- Hey, Nick. - Matt, what's going on?
好样的 谢谢来帮忙
Good, good, good. Thanks for helping out.
-你能举多重 -多重都行
- How much do you lift?- Everything.
克里斯的后援是个瘦弱的家伙
And helping Chris out would be some thin guy.
你好啊 阿里斯塔布朗利
- Hiya. - Alistair Brownlee, how are you doing?
你好 很高兴见到你 谢谢
- Good, thank you. How are you? - Great, thanks.
我能举起一辆jeep 我觉得他够呛
I can lift a Jeep. I don't think he can.
我仔细研究了英国国家测♥绘♥局♥的老地图
Oh, I've been studying the old Ordnance Survey maps
看了一下我们今天要走的路
and I've been looking at the tracks that we've got to go up
我会试着给我们选最快最好走的路线
and hopefully I'll find the smoothest and quickest way up there.
咱们赶紧开始吧别闲聊了 干嘛呢
Let's quit the small talk and get going. Come on.
不要这么不拿我们
Can we just have a little bit of respect
奥♥运♥会金牌得主不当回事
for my Olympic gold medallist?
你要再不走 我让Nick把他扔下山去 走吧
I'll have Nick pick him up and throw him off the hill if you don't. Let's go.
于是 为了我们各自的国家荣誉
'And so, for the honour of our nations
以及又一个我到现在都搞不懂的英国传统
'and with one more British thing I'm yet to figure out...'
马特 我第一声炮响你就出发
Matt, you will go on my first cannon.
克里斯 我第二声炮响你就出发
Chris, you will go on my second cannon.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好的 Nick 我们走 哥们 来吧
- All right, Nick. Here we go, buddy. - Let's do it.
Al 你帮我看着后面的万金别掉了 行吗
Al, can you keep checking the Reliant's still there, yeah?
终点的山顶高高在上
'With the summit looming way above us
我们都选择了自己认为最快的一条通往山顶的路
'we each took our own view on the fastest way to the top.'
威利吉普真是无人能敌
Ah, there's nothing like a Willys Jeep.
喔 我们现在走的路应该没错
- Whoa! - Think we're still on the right route here.
是吗 我们没问题
- Yeah? - We're doing all right, yeah.
Alistair选的路线虽然更长 但毫无疑问更好走
Alistair's route was longer, but undoubtedly more achievable.
与此同时 美国队选的更加直接的路线
Meanwhile, Team USA's more direct approach
则给他们带来了一些阻碍
was throwing up some obstacles.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表