剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
It's you or me. It's you or me.
那么 我们现在这有三位音乐人
So, actually, we have three musicians here,
艾迪你有个乐队
cos, Eddie, you've got a band.
夏琳 你正准备出新唱片
And, Shar, you're in the middle of making a brand-new album
对 全新的唱片
Made a new album, yeah.
恭喜你 还有 史蒂夫你最新专辑
OK, congratulations. And, Steve, your latest album
将在10月7号♥发行
is out on the 7th October
而你14号♥要在温布利
and you have the biggest live gig of your life
开这辈子最大的现场
at Wembley on the 14th.
女士们先生们 他一生中最大的现场
Biggest live gig of his life, ladies and gentlemen!
我不紧张 我不紧张
I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous,
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
史蒂夫你新专辑叫什么?
What's the name of your new album, Stevie?
新专辑的名字是
The name of the new record is
把马留在我和地面之间
Keeping the Horse Between Me and the Ground.
骑马时候的重要哲学
Good philosophy when you're riding one.
很有道理 好我们来聊聊汽车
That's a great philosophy. All right, let's get on to cars.
好 你要和南非队对抗 是吗
OK, so, it's you against Team South Africa, all right?
好 首先 你的第一辆车是什么
So, first of all, first car, what are you going for?
第一辆车 是斯巴鲁
First car? I had a Subaru, which I...
我在南非旅游了段时间
Actually, I went travelling in South Africa for a bit
我在那有了第一辆车
and that's where I got my first car.
我有辆大又老的斯巴鲁 带我穿越克鲁格
I got in a big, old Subaru that took me across the Kruger,
来到野生公园 我开着它走过台地高原
into the safari parks, and I went down through the Karoo in it.
好 但你记不起
Right, but you can't remember
是哪款斯巴鲁了对吗
which kind of Subaru it was, can you?
我觉得应该是叫 翼炮
I think it was an "Imprayza".
-翼豹 -有可能 没关系的
Impreza? -Er, that too. Yeah, doesn't matter.
著名越野车
Well-known off-road car.
是 那就是斯巴鲁翼炮了
Yeah, it was the "Subaru Imprayza".
看起来这样吗 是
Did it look like this? Yay!
卖♥♥♥车♥的姑娘是谁
Who's the girl selling it?
-头发不错 -那是哈姆雷特同款 -是吗
Great first hair. - That was Hamlet hair. - Was it?
-摄政王公园露天剧场 -完美
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre. Perfect.
好 南非队第一辆车
Right, so, first car for Team South Africa,
我们问问史蒂夫
we're going with Steve.
史蒂夫 你需要打败斯巴鲁翼豹
Steve, you've got to beat the Subaru Impreza.
没问题
No problem.
第一辆车是1949福特
First car was a 1949 Ford.
-1949福特 -是的 -没有型号♥吗
- 1949 Ford? - Yeah. - Now, it didn't have a name, did it?
就是叫福特
It was just called a Ford.
人们管它叫鞋盒因为它有方正的板边
People called them Shoebox cos they kind of had a slab side,
就这辆车 我在树林里面走
but this particular car, I was walking out in the woods,
看到它丢弃在一边窗户开着
and I saw this car that was abandoned and the windows were open
里面还长着黑莓藤
and it had blackberry vines growing through it,
然后我就爱上了这车
and I just fell in love with this car.
我看到上面注册号♥ 找到地址
I looked at the registration, had the address,
我到那兄弟家去 我说
went over to the guy's house, and I go,
嗯 我在林子里找到你的车 他说
"Um, I found your car out in the woods," and he goes,
你想要它吗 我说是 他就把钥匙给我
"You want it?" And I go, "Yeah," and he gave me the keys.
我问 真的 你要把车给我吗
So, you know, I go, "Yeah, really, you're giving me the car?"
他说是 这车不能动了
And he goes, "Yeah, it don't work."
我拿了块电池 装了一酒瓶汽油
So I got a battery and I filled up a wine bottle full of gas,
把一些汽油倒进化油器
and I dumped some gas in the carburettor,
装上电池 它就启动了
stuck the battery in, and it started right up.
它本来在华盛顿州
And that was up in Washington State,
我把它开到到了加州
and I drove it down to California.
-哇 -沿着海岸
- Wow! - Along the coast.
史蒂夫的故事都这么棒
And all Steve's stories are that good, by the way,
任何事都是
about anything.
史蒂夫我听说你那天去了商店
"Steve, I heard you went to the shop the other day."
那让我跟你说说
"Well let me tell you about that..."
好的 一辆1949福特鞋盒 走你
So, a 1949 Ford Shoebox, there you go, OK.
那车看起来没有这么好
That car did not look that good.
那你自己呢
What about you?
我们要不要把你变成那时候的样子
Shall we try and take you back in time now?
这真是我么 我看起来更老了
- Is that really me? - Yeah. - I look even old there.
好 这就是第一辆车
All right, well it is best first car,
我们看看把他们放到一起 背靠背
so let's see them both together, back-to-back.
这是史蒂夫的福特1949鞋盒
We've got Steve's Ford '49 Shoebox
还有戴米安的翼豹
and we've got Damian's Impreza.
我们听听史蒂夫49福特鞋盒的呼声
Let's hear it for Steve's Ford '49 Shoebox.
还有个好故事
With a great story!
或者戴米安的斯巴鲁翼豹
Or Damian's Subaru Impreza?
史蒂夫拿下第一轮
Steve takes the first round!
南非队一比零
- 1-nil to Team South Africa. OK...
谢谢谢谢谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
那么 戴米安最好的车呢
OK, best car ever, Damian?
我要说是我的迷你敞篷车
I would have to go for my Mini Convertible,
-我爱它 -好 -我爱它
which I love.- All right. - Which I love.
迷你敞篷 最好的车
A Mini Convertible, best car ever.
我开过TVR 我也爱
- I drove a TVR, which I loved. - Yeah.
但你要知道你要两周不开
But, you know, you went away for two weeks,
就要花两周让它能继续工作
then you had to spend two weeks getting it running again,
所以这一直都是个问题
so that was always a problem,
但这车我可以和孩子在一起
but this, I stick my kids in there,
我们一起疯 一路唱歌♥
we stick a bit of Madness on, we sing along,
后面坐着狗
the dog goes in the back.
有个小狗
Got a puppy,
我们把他拴在手刹上
we have to attach the lead to the handbrake here,
以免他从后面跳出去
in case he tries to jump out the back.
他要这么做呢
So when he does?
如果那样 手刹就拉起来了
Well, if she does, the handbrake's going on, isn't it?
会怎样
OK, how's that?
嗯如果我们当时在拐弯
Well, if we're doing a corner at the time,
那就是非常刺♥激♥的过弯
it'll create quite an exciting corner
但如果是拥堵的M4高速
but if we're in heavy traffic on the M4,
那就没什么好了
it's going to be less helpful, you know.
好的 南非队最好的车
OK, so, Team South Africa, best car ever.
艾迪乔丹来回答
Eddie Jordan's taken this one.
毫无疑问是这辆神奇的绿色乔丹191
Beyond any doubt that wonderful green car, the Jordan 191,
毫无疑问这就是胜利者
beyond any doubt, that is the winner!
我们看看 我们看看
Let's have a look, let's have a look.
好 我们这有点不公平 是吗 最好的车
Right, we... This is a bit unfair, isn't it, best car ever?
但他真的有这车 这车真的很特别 为什么
But he did own it, I suppose. Now, this was really special. Why?
嗯 有这么几个原因
Well, a couple of reasons.
你能从驾驶舱外看到
You can probably see somebody's helmet
露出来的那个头盔
sticking out of the cockpit there.
不是别人 正是伟大的迈克尔舒马赫
It is none other than the great Michael Schumacher,
在参加他的第一次F1大奖赛
his first ever Grand Prix!
好吧 那么
OK, so...
那这局势就很接近了
Well, this could be close.
拥有的最棒的车是吧
So best car ever, right?
戴米安的敞篷Mini
Damian's Mini Convertible
还是舒马赫的第一辆F1赛车
or Michael Schumacher's debut Formula One car?
来听听Mini的呼声
Let's hear it for the Mini.
好的
-Well done.
再来听听舒马赫的第一辆赛车
Let's hear it for Michael Schumacher's debut Formula One
乔丹191的呼声
Jordan 191...
还附赠一头浓密的黑发
With bonus... With bonus hair!
好了 这本应该是2比0的局面
OK, well, it would have been 2-nil,
但我得取消你的资格
but I've got to disqualify you
就为那糟糕的头发 不好意思了
just for that hair, sorry.
所以呢 反过来那一分就该给你了
So, actually, I'm going to give you the point by default.
这样就是1比1平局了 不能更有意思了
Ooh, it's 1-all. It couldn't be more exciting.
那就来到决胜局 你继续面对南非队
Let's go to the decider. So, it's you up against Team South Africa.
该夏琳来跑圈了 对吧
Sharleen is in charge of the lap, aren't you?
嗯 那你们要先看看夏琳跑圈吗?
- OK... - Would you like to see Sharleen's lap first?
开始吧
OK, let's take a look.
她出发了
There she is, off the line.
加油
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表