剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
同时还能保持一颗清醒的头脑
This is it, then -- the perfect Mustang for Britain.
这才是对英国来说最好的野马
Well, maybe not.
不过 或许不是
The engine, it kind of grumbles,
引擎声音隆隆响
it tries its best to give you an aggressive sound,
它想发出咄咄逼人的声响
but it doesn't quite work.
但却没有
And, at the end of the day,
而且 说到底
can you really see yourself walking into a dealership and saying,
你真的会去车商那 对他说
"Hm, yeah, I'll have the EcoBoost, please"?
噢耶 我要一辆EcoBoost
When your friends get in for the first time,
你的朋友们一坐进你的车
they're going to look at you like, "You bought the wrong car."
就会一脸 你买♥♥错车了 的表情看着你
And that's the problem.
那就是问题所在
Maybe the new Mustang -- either of them --
或许新野马 两辆都是
is just too nice.
太好了一点
Yeah, it's fit for Britain, it's easy to live with,
没错 它们是英国特制版 它们容易驾驭
but if you want a Mustang that's easy to live with,
但如果你想要一辆容易驾驭的野马
do you want a Mustang at all?
你想要的还是野马吗
Ford's changed the recipe.
福特改了菜单
They've taken an American institution
拿走了美国特色
and added British flavour,
转而加入英国风味
like pouring gravy on apple pie.
就像在苹果派上浇肉汁
So, which one would I have?
所以 我会选哪辆呢
Easy.
易如反掌
It's the one that's a complete nightmare,
这是一辆最噩梦的车
yet still somehow the stuff of dreams.
但也同样是梦想所在
OK, you went for the old car, and that's great,
好的 你最后选了老车 不错
but time for some consumer advice.
但是时候给消费者们点建议了
Which of these would you have, the V8 or the EcoBoost?
你到底会选哪辆 EcoBoost还是V8
V8 all day long, man.
V8 绝对的 兄弟
The EcoBoost, it's just a cheap marketing exercise.
至于EcoBoost 不过是便宜的市场妥协物
I agree, V8 for sure.
我也觉得 当然会选V8
But over 400 horsepower for under ?35,000?
但是超过400马力却只要35,000磅不到
Yeah. Sounds good on paper, but it's just not a great Mustang.
是啊 纸面上看着不错 但它依旧不是一辆优秀的野马
It's too simple, too accessible, too easy.
它太单纯 太温顺 太简单了
Part of the joy of owning a Mustang in Britain
在英国开野马的乐趣之一
was having the pain of owning a Mustang.
就是承受那些野马带来的痛苦
You had to make sacrifices, be part of a club.
你总得做出点牺牲才能成为野马俱乐部的一员
Nowadays it's becoming more like a BMW or an Audi, man.
现在 它变得更像宝马奥迪之流
Look, I don't want to live in a world
你看 我可不想生活在一个
where my mum would consider buying a Mustang --
我妈妈都会考虑买♥♥野马的世界
and that is that Mustang.
而这就是那种野马
Yeah, but on the plus side, there's your next Mother's Day gift sorted.
是啊 不过说回来 你的下一个母亲节礼物至少有着落了
Let's give it up for Mrs Reid's new car.
让我们用里德夫人的新车作为结束吧
It's time now for tonight's Stars In A Rallycross Car.
现在是今天的明星拉力车环节
Please welcome Greg Davies and Patrick Dempsey!
欢迎 格雷格·戴维斯和帕特里克·邓普西
Nice, right? Very nice.
很棒不是吗 非常棒
So you're both actors,
那么 你们都是演员
and one of you is a racing driver.
而且你们中的一位还是赛车手
What?!
什么
I'm sorry he's genuinely a racing driver? Yeah, he is.
抱歉 他真的是个赛车手 是啊
You kept that quiet backstage. Well, we just met.
你还真是藏得够深啊 噢我们才见面啊
He's driven at Le Mans. Came second.
他开过勒芒 还拿了第二
Great(!)
棒
I mean, essentially I've been asked on this show to be humiliated.
我是说 基本上我就是来这被羞辱的了
What car we driving? "A Mini. Good luck, tall boy."
我们要开什么车 一辆mini 祝你好运 高个小伙
Did you see me sitting in the car?
你见过我坐在车里的样子吗?
They had to get me in with a giant shoehorn.
他们得用一个特大号♥鞋拔子才能把我塞进去
My face hasn't been that close to my genitals since I was 13.
我的脸从我13岁以来就没有和我的丁丁离得那么近过了
OK, so, do me a favour, Greg,
好的 那么 帮我个忙格雷格
tell us why Patrick's here, please.
麻烦告诉我们 为什么帕特里克会来
Patrick Dempsey stars in the latest instalment
帕特里克·邓普西主演了
of the Bridget Jones saga,
最新一集单身日记
Bridget Jones's Baby...
布里奇琼斯的孩子...
They love him, they love Bridget Jones. Oh.
他们喜欢他 他们喜欢单身日记 噢
Just seemed a strange place for the applause.
真是奇怪的鼓掌点
Here he is in a worldwide exclusive being irritatingly handsome.
世界首发 他在这集里真是帅得离谱
Let's take a look.
让我们来看一看
OK, I'm here.
好了我在这
OK, I can... I can take it from here.
好的 我能...我能从这接过来
I'm here.
我在这
I got this. Thank you! I got this.
接住了 谢谢 让我来
Jesus! Oh! Jesus! Ooh!
天哪 噢 救命啦 噢
Jesus, this is a two-man job.
天哪 这得两个人才能搞定
OK. Take her, take her! OK, got her.
好的 接住她 接住她 好的 接住了
So she has the baby? She has the baby.
所以她有孩子了 是啊
And it's either yours or Colin Firth's, yeah?
所以这孩子既不是你的也不是科林费斯的 是嘛
Yes. There's, I think, two or three different endings.
是啊 这有 我觉得 两种或者三种不同的结局
And you don't know yet either.
而你还都不知道
I didn't know when I was making it, who the baby was.
我不知道我什么时候搞出来的 也不知道那孩子是谁的
But we get told this all the time from actors that come in
但我们得知 从演员一出来开始
and there's a cliffhanger, and they say they filmed a million endings
就留下了悬念 他们还说他们拍了一百万种结局
and we honestly don't know.
我们真的不知道
Do you honestly not know? No, I honestly don't.
你真的不知道 真的不知道
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't want to spoil it, but... But you know. I'm the father.
我不想拆穿 但是... 但你知道 我是孩子爸爸
Well, thanks for the interjection.
那么 感谢你的剧透
It's out in September.
9月播出
We're all so excited about this.
我们都很期待啊
I had a good time making it
我在拍摄过程中真的很享受
it was fun to be in England shooting it.
很高兴能来英国
Were you a fan of Bridget Jones?
你是单身日记的粉丝么
Uh... yes, of course I was.
是 啊 我肯定是啊
Do you want to try that again?
要再来一次么
For your sake, let's do it again.
你妹啊 那就再试试吧
Were you a fan of Bridget Jones?
你是单身日记的粉丝么
- I was a HUGE fan!
我巨粉啊
I could tell that.
我就说么
- I watched it 12 times before starting production.
我开拍之前看可是过12遍
Excellent. OK, why is our friend Greg here?
不错哦 好吧 告诉我们为什么格雷格在这里
Greg Davies is here because he's written and stars
格雷格·戴维斯 自导自演的Man Down
Man Down --- third season, I believe.
要出第三季啦
- That's right.
是的
And there's a nice clip here
这里是一段你在公交车上
where you wreak havoc on a bus.
被大肆蹂躏的片花
Do you mind?
你介意么
Sorry?
什么
Oh. No, this is my chair.
哦 不 这是我自己的椅子
You have to give up your seat for pensioners.
你得把你的座位让给老年人
You're not listening,
你听好哦
the chair belongs to me -- it's my chair.
这把椅子是我的 这是我的椅子
Give the lady the seat.
快点给大娘让座
You don't understand, it's not a bus seat
你没听懂 这不是车上的座位
it's my little chair.
这是我的小马扎
Show a bit of respect.
你能不能放尊重点
What's wrong with his eyebrows?
他眼睛怎么了
I hate him! He's got a rash!
我恨他 他还发了红疹
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿嘿嘿
To be clear
听好了
if it's a bus seat I have to give it up.
这要是个公交车的座位我肯定让啊
But it's not!
但不是
It's my little chair. In fact, it's all I own.
这是我的小马扎 事实上我只剩这个了
So, with the greatest of respect,
所以呢 我在此庄重宣布
I'll be fucked if I'm going to give up my legacy
我要是放弃我处置我自己财产的权力
so some old lady
让一个老太婆晃悠着去玩老虎机
can have a lazy cruise to the bingo!
我特么的是傻♥逼♥
I'll give you a bloody legacy, mate!
小子 爷爷我教你你什么叫财产权
Are you still persisting with the fact that Dan
你依然坚持声称丹的故事
isn't based on you?
不是基于你自己而来么
Yeah!
好吧
Come on!
嗯哼
He was based on the 20-, 30-something me, for sure.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表