剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
哦 Nick我们前面路上有些明显的障碍物 好勒
- Oh, we've got some crap in the way up here for sure, Nick. - Yeah.
显然他不需要我的帮助
Clearly he doesn't need my help.
他真是个大块头
That is a big dude.
有这样的朋友挺好的
It's good to have strong friends.
慢着 会认地图也可以是优势啊
'Hang on, a friend that reads maps isn't exactly a disadvantage.'
直走180米然后会出现一个大门
200 yards straight and a gate coming up.
-动过脑子了 就该放开手脚向前冲了 -明白
- Disengage the brain and just engage the power. - Got it.
走起
Here we go! Whoa!
他的吉普不可能走这么快 没门
Surely he's not going this fast in the Jeep. No way.
肯定没这么快 绝对的 大英必胜
- Got to be, come on! - No way. - Come on, Britain!
他说的没错 在我们这边 我和Nick遇上了麻烦
'And he was right. Back on the short route, Nick and I were in trouble.'
我们错过了路口
We've missed the turn.
你刚才干嘛不提醒我该转弯了
Why didn't you tell me we were supposed to turn back there?
又不是我的错 车是你开的
It's not my fault, you're the one that's driving.
我没说是你的错 很显然这是我的错 很明显
I didn't say it was your fault, clearly it's my fault. Clearly.
你能帮我把这玩意抬起来然后转过去吗
Do you think you could pick that up and spin it around?
行 我能把它抬起来
Yeah, yeah, I can pick it up.
哦不 听上去不妙
- Uh-oh. - That's not a good sound.
我们得把它抬起来 没错 抱歉我刚才吼了你
- We're going to have to get it up. - Yeah, I'm sorry I yelled at you.
没关系哥们 好的 还是好兄弟
- It's all right, man. - OK. - It's all good.
越过这个 就能抬过这棵树了
Just go up and over this, and get it past the tree.
在这个难以置信的手动调头后
'So after an incredibly hands-on U-turn...
美国队又重回战斗
'.. America was back in business.'
随着我们也越爬越高 我们追上了英国佬
And as we climbed higher, we closed in on the Brits.
他在哪 追上来了吗 大概离我们有18米
- Where is he now? Is he close? - About 20 yards off us.
随后我们就变得有些 好胜
'Then things got a little... competitive.'
我们要被撞了 对
- We're going to get smashed. - Yeah.
我好像轻轻碰了你一下 抱歉
I might have tapped you a little bit. Sorry.
这可不只是碰吧 可能比稍微严重了一点点
- It's more than a tap. - Slightly more than a tap, yeah.
我都不知道这是不是犯规了
I'm not sure that's within the rules.
走吧 我们另觅它径 好吧
- Come on, we'll find another way. - All right. - Whoa!
我们可以把这段剪了
We can cut that out.
马特和Nick获得了领先的地位
'Matt and Nick had muscled their way into the lead,
但是英国人永远不会放弃
'but Britain never gives up.'
我们落后的时候比任何时候都厉害 Al
We are never more dangerous than when we're behind, Al.
不被看好的那一个 咱们英国人就喜欢这一套对吧
Underdogs, that's where we like to be, isn't it?
在我们身后 英国队不断地在积累信心 缩小差距
Behind us, the Brits were gaining confidence and ground.
随后我们的线路规划又一次害了我们
Then our route planning let us down. Again.
推一下Nick 来啊使劲
- Give me a push, Nick. - Go on. Hit it.
走啊 伙计
Come on, baby, come on. Come on!
英国队同样也在接近山顶的地方 陷进去了
Team GB were also closing in on the summit, and also stuck.
不行 我们根本就动不了 我觉得这样不行
No, we're not going anywhere, I don't think
我们真心不行了
- We're really struggling.
至少他们暂时不行
- Or at least they were
直到另一个三项全能小瘦子的凭空出现
until another skinny triathlete appeared from nowhere.
看他这身手
Look at him go!
Jonny 我猜你们可能会需要帮助 我觉得这应该规则允许的
- Jonny! - Thought you lads could use some help. - I think this is allowed.
你们两个棕毛应该等于一个美国壮汉
Two Brownlees equal one American strongman.
我觉得这公平 随后克里斯又一次可耻地做了弊
- I think that's fair. - And then Chris cheated. Again.
只要我们最后能带着万金的一部分 登上山顶 就行了
As long as we take a bit of the Reliant with us to the top of the hill, that's fine.
从技术角度上来说这没问题 对啊
- Technically we've done all right. - Yeah.
在我对于规则自♥由♥党风格的诠释下
'So taking what I prefer to call a liberal interpretation of the rules...'
他弄下来了 好样的
- Yeah, he's got it! - Yes!
我们带着一部分国旗 扔下了万金
'.. we grabbed a bit of flag, ditched the Reliant
向着制高点进发
'and pushed for the top.'
好的
- Great. - Come on!
直奔终点
Straight up. Straight up.
加油 我们行的
- Come on! - Come on. - Straight up. - Come on! - Come on! We can do this.
小伙子们 我看不见 我在往哪个方向走
I can't see, boys. Where am I going? I can't actually...
对 走走走
Right, go, go, go.
英国耍赖作弊队大踏步的的前进
With the cheating Brits making a break for it
美国公平竞赛队也没有落后很远
Team Fair Play weren't far behind.
冲冲冲
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
加油加油加油
Get on it, get on it, get on it. Get on it.
但我们的万金罗汉不幸搁浅了
'But our Reliant Reluctant had dropped anchor.'
后面推一下 Nick 好 加油啊 我们就要到了
- Give me a push, Nick. - All right. - Come on, we're almost there.
我们到了 好的再往前
- This is it. This is it! - All right. Keep going! Keep going!
我们行的 加油 停
- We can do it! - Come on! - Stop!
把国旗举起来
Put the flag up, put the flag up!
老美你们在哪啊
YEAH! USA, where are you?
我们离的很近 真的很近
'We were close, so close.
但即使是有世界上最强壮的男人之一在后面推着
'But even with the might of one of the world's strongest men,
没有点外界的帮助我们到不了终点
'we weren't going to make it to the top without a little help.'
使劲啊小伙子们
Come on, boys.
你没把整辆车带上来
You didn't bring a whole car.
我们 我们带上来的部分就代表整辆车了 不不不
- We brought... we brought enough of a car. - No, no, no, no.
这是咱俩第一次合作的片子 第一次
- That's our first-ever film together. - That's our first one.
处♥女♥作就这么结束了
The end of the first film.
好的 感谢布莱克浦和湖区的大力支持
OK, well, now, thank you, Blackpool, thank you, the Lake District.
谢谢你们 没错 真是难忘的一天
- Thank you very much. - Yeah. - That was a lot of fun, yeah.
我知道你们大家都在想什么
OK, I know what you might be thinking here.
你们在想根据刚才的片子叙述
You might be thinking from the video evidence
很明显 我有作弊的嫌疑
it's patently clear that I may have cheated.
什么叫嫌疑 你就是作弊了
What do you mean you "may" have cheated? You cheated.
好 行行行 我是作弊了
Yeah, all right, OK. I did cheat.
但是我作完弊之后 我就去帮你了啊
But after I cheated, I helped you to win.
这倒是真的 谢谢你 哦 够意思
- Well, yeah, that's true. Thank you. - Oh. - Thank you very much.
不客气 那么伴随着
- You're very welcome. - And on that bomb...
不不不 我们没有 我就是 不不不
- No, no, no! We're not... - I'm just... - No, no, no, no!
我们不来那段 我就是试试你
- We're not doing that, no. - I was just testing you.
下周 将会有捷豹F-PACE 保时捷Macan
Next week -- the Jaguar F-PACE, the Porsche Macan,
梅赛德斯GLC以及迈凯伦675
the Mercedes GLC and the McLaren 675.
来段主持走位 另外还有艾迪·乔丹 简森·巴顿 泰尼·坦帕
Cue the TV walk. Plus Eddie Jordan, Jenson Button, Tinie Tempah,
夏琳·史碧 西塞克·史蒂夫
Sharleen Spiteri and Seasick Steve.
晚安各位
Goodnight, everyone! Goodnight!
注:JC饿肚子打人被开除的梗
代号♥ JOJO
军衔 上尉
机型 FA-18 超级大黄蜂
飞行时长 1700小时
参战经历 持久自♥由♥军事行动
代号♥ Syphin
军衔 上尉
机型 FA-18 超级大黄蜂
飞行时长 1200小时
参战经历 持久自♥由♥军事行动
驾照 国际赛车A级
车型 雪佛兰 科尔维特 Z06
代号♥ 皇帝
注:壮志凌云(Top Gun)台词
注:壮志凌云台词
注:壮志凌云台词
呕吐彗星:用来进行失重试验和航♥天♥员训练的失重飞机
伯宰船长:速冻食品品牌Birds Eye的吉祥物形象
70 公里/时
最高时速 65公里
77 公里/时
drag queen:易装皇后
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表