剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Oh, that's like twice the price of a McLaren P1.
天哪 差不多两辆迈凯轮P1了
Er, you're correct. And you can't drive it anywhere in Britain?
没错 而且还不能在英国开
No, you're right, it's not road legal and it's so loud
确实 不能合法上路并且声浪太大
it busts the noise limits for every single circuit in the UK.
甚至超过了英国所有赛道的噪音限制
Which means we can't put it around our track.
也就是说 不能开上我们的赛道啦
But we thought we would anyway.
才怪
It's time to hand it over to our tame racing driver.
是时候交给我们的圈养车手了
Some say he thinks Brexit is a laxative...
有人说 他觉得英退欧是种泻药
..and that for tax purposes, he's classified as a biscuit.
并且为了报税 他被定义成了一种饼干
All we know is he's called the Stig!
我们都知道 他叫the Stig
Can Stig tame the ultimate Aston Martin thus far?
Stig能驯服这史上最快的阿斯顿马丁吗
Damp conditions today, just to keep him on his toes,
今天路面略湿 他要注意自己的脚下
if indeed he has toes.
如果他有脚的话
Stig with the Vulcan's power knob cranked to the max, of course.
stig肯定把动力旋钮调到了最高
More than 800 horsepower of V12 insanity. Look at that go.
V12疯狂输出超过800匹马力 看这速度
There's the Stig - stealthy focus, focus stealthy. Through Chicago.
试替哥小心翼翼地通过芝加哥弯
There's heat in those huge tyres by now.
那些大轮胎肯定很烫
Into Hammerhead.
进入锤头弯
You can see the heat pumping from those side exit exhausts.
可以看见热浪从侧排中喷出
Super-stable again. That wing doing its job.
超级稳定 尾翼发挥了它的作用
Ooh, little twitch on the exit.
哦 出弯时有点打滑
And the follow-through. Look at that!
极速弯 看啊
It's almost taken off.
好像要飞起来了
Hard on the carbon brakes, so hard!
狠狠的踩了脚刹车 非常狠
Just 24 Vulcans will ever be built of carbon fibre and pure insanity.
集碳纤维与疯狂于一体的它仅限♥量♥24台
Last corner and across the line!
最后一个弯 通过终点
Now, the Aston Martin Vulcan, here, can't go on the board.
阿斯顿马丁vulcan 不能上榜
It can't go on the board...
不能上榜
..because it's not a road car.
因为它不是街车
And those are the rules, which is a shame.
这就是规定 太可惜了
And which is why we've accessorised
因此我们用这个
our famous Power Lap board with this.
重新修改了圈速榜
The Power Flap.
圈速副榜
I know, I know.
没错
Crazy.
非常疯狂
Now this Power Flap is for naughty cars and naughty laps only
这就是专门给那些神车准备的
and the first-ever car on the naughty lap board is indeed
首个上榜的就是vulcan
the Vulcan with a time of, and it was damp, remember,
记得吗 湿滑路面
but it's still brilliant, 1.15.2, there you go.
不过还是很出色 1分15秒2
Which is very naughty. Shh. Don't tell anyone.
很猛吧 嘘 别告诉别人
So, trains.
那么 火车
Now bear with me.
容我解释
£3,660.
3660英镑
That's the price of a one-way ticket from London to Venice
就是威尼斯辛普朗东方特快
on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
从伦敦到威尼斯的单程票价
They say it's the most luxurious way to cross Europe.
大家都说这是跨越欧洲最奢华的方式
We say... Well, tell them, Sabine.
我们觉得 萨宾 给他们讲讲
Anything trains can do, cars can do better.
火车能做到的 汽车会做得更好
That's right. That's right.
就是嘛 太对了
So to prove you can have a better time driving than interrailing...
为了证明开车比欧洲特快更棒
Still with me? ..the producers gave Sabine, Chris and myself the price
听我说 制♥作♥人给我 萨宾还有克里斯同样的预算
of the ticket to buy a luxury car for a luxury road trip to Venice.
买♥♥辆豪华车来趟去往威尼斯的豪华之旅
Tarmac versus train.
柏油路对阵铁轨
A challenge was born.
挑战来啦
Love a challenge.
爱死挑战了
OK, yeah, of course, we needed a guinea pig on the train.
当然 我们也需要小白鼠搭火车
But who would selflessly volunteer for two days of butler service
但是谁会牺牲时间来享受两天的
and five-star cuisine?
奢华五星级豪华之旅呢
Me.
我
London Victoria Station.
伦敦维多利亚车站
Starting point for my luxury rail journey.
我豪华铁路之旅的起点
For a leisurely trip across Europe, frankly,
坦白点说 这算是去欧洲休闲旅游的
this is the only way to travel.
唯一方式
Morning, Mr Jordan. Can I take your luggage?
早上好 乔丹先生 我帮您拿行李吧
- That's very kind. - Welcome on board. If you'd like to follow me now.
谢谢欢迎登车 跟我来
Thank you.
谢谢
Blinis in hand. Bye-bye Victoria Station, hello Venice.
布利尼在手 再见维多利亚车站 你好威尼斯
Let the journey begin.
我们的旅行开始了
Yes, I would spend the next two days travelling across France,
我将用两天穿过法国
Switzerland and Italy to Venice, cosseted in timeless elegance.
瑞士和意大利到达威尼斯 尽享无限奢华
Not so fast, Jordan.
别急 乔丹
One of the luxuries of driving is no timetables.
驾驶的奢华之处在于时间自♥由♥
So by the time Eddie had boarded his train in London,
就在乔丹登上火车的时候
we were already across the Channel.
我们都已经跨过了英吉利海峡
And if it's timeless elegance that really counts...
纵使火车确有无限奢华...
I bagged a beauty.
我更愿与美人同行
So here we are on the open road in France in the gorgeous
我们正在法国的大路上飞驰
2002 Jag XJ Exec.
华丽夺目的2002款捷豹XJ
This car cost £2,100 and everything works.
我花了2100镑 并且一切运转正常
There was the heated electric seats, climate control,
电加热座椅 空调
all that leather, not to mention a 3.2 litre V8.
全是真皮 更别提3.2升的V8了
For the money, you really can't buy better. What a dream machine.
就这个价 买♥♥不到更好的了 真是梦想之车
Honestly, I have got love for this car already.
说实话 我已经爱上它了
It's so settled, so stable. I could drive this for ever.
稳定可靠 我能开一辈子
Well, I like my cars understated, yet imposing,
好吧 我喜欢我的车 低调深沉有内涵
and that means I like my Audi A8.
这就是我的 奥迪A8
I paid £2,750 for this car, but it's high-end, German quality.
我花了2750英镑 不过这可是德国高品质轿车
As you English say, you get what you pay for.
如你们腐国人所说 一分钱一分货
And I have just as much leather stuff as the Jag,
并且真皮装饰跟捷豹一样多
but I also have four-wheel drive, satellite navigation
另外我还有全时四驱和卫星导航
and a slightly more economical 2.8 litre V6.
还有一台略微环保的2.8升V6发动机
But the real reason why I bought this one - I love the wheels.
但我买♥♥它的真实原因是 我喜欢它的轮毂
The 20-inch rims, they are amazing. Real bad boys' wheels.
20英寸 非常漂亮 真正的坏小子风格
Sabine and I were more than happy with our choices.
萨宾和我对各自的选择都非常得意
Now what about Matt?
马特怎么样呢
So you're probably wondering why I chose a bike for this trip.
也许你们会问为何选择摩托
Well, that's simple.
原因很简单
This is not just any bike, this is the Gold Wing,
这可不是普通的摩托 这是金翼
the ultimate touring machine.
终极旅行机器
Yes, just £2,500 bought me this 1989 vintage Grand Tourer.
我花了2500英镑搞定了这1989年的古董Grand Tourer
Not only would it out-drag the other two with its 1.5 litre
不光是它1.5升水平对置6缸引擎能吊打他们俩
flat-6 engine, it also has air suspension, so it's easy on the ass.
这车还配备了空气悬挂 这样屁♥股♥也能享福
And that's straight out of the brochure.
这就是教科书般的旅行
It really is nice, very comfortable.
真的很棒 很舒服
Very smooth motor, very quiet, very nice, like...just hums along.
发动机运转的很平顺 很安静 就像哼着小曲
In these plains of... I don't know
走在这片 我不知道他们在这
what the hell they're growing here, but it smells like BLEEP.
种了什么 但是闻着一股屎味
Hello, Eddie. Yeah, Chris, how is it going, boy?
嗨 埃迪 喂 克里斯 你那边怎么样
It's going fine, how's it going with you, Eddie?
挺好的 你呢 埃迪
Chris, I can't tell you. This is absolutely amazing.
我形容不出来 克里斯 这种感觉太美妙了
But I've got something for you. I've just received a challenge.
但我有事告诉你 我刚收到了一个挑战
Come on.
说吧
"Head to Paris, where you will each collect a Michelin-star chef
前往巴黎 每个人都要接上一位米其林星级厨师
"who will join you for the next leg of your trip.
他们将在下段旅程中同行
"You will drive them to a glitzy chateau in Lyon.
将他们送到里昂的一座美丽的城♥堡♥中
"En route, each chef will prepare a dish which, on arrival,
在路上 每名厨师会做一道菜
"you will present to one of the world's
抵达目的地后 要将其呈献给
"toughest restaurant critics."
世界上最挑剔的餐厅评论家
OK, all right. Um...
呃 好吧
I'll pass that on to my two friends.
我会转告给他们俩的
Immediately, there was an obvious problem for one of us.
很快 有人就发现了问题
I have to cook a meal on the bike?
我要在摩托上做菜?
Well, at least another human being to keep you warm, Matt.
至少有人可以抱着你 给你取暖 马特
OK, now I'm always up for a good challenge, but how do you...?
说实话 我一直很期待有意思的挑战 但你该怎么
I mean, am I supposed to...? How will we...?
我是说 我该如何 我们该怎么
Is it even possible to...? I... What?
这不可能吧 我 有没有搞错
Well, we just have to find the chefs.
好了 找到大厨们就行了
And then right in the middle of town...
在城市的正中♥央♥
Chefs, I can see chefs. We got chefs.
大厨 发现大厨 我们找到了
Proper chefs, at that.
他们都是货真价实的
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表