剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
好 那是初代福特嘉年华
Tell us about that photo, please.
请和我们聊聊这张照片
That's what I used to look like in the '80s.
我80年代就打扮成这样
It was a great car
这是辆很棒的车
But didn't you over-mod your car?
但你没改装过你的车吗
Yeah, because it was a 1.1 Fiesta
是啊 因为这是1.1排量的嘉年华
so I think it was about 50bhp or something,
所以只有50马力吧
and I had this thing called a...
我得到了一个
I think it was called the K&N super filter charger, or something.
应该是K&N的高流量进气滤芯 之类的
You'd takethe air filter off the carburettor
把原厂空气过滤器取下
换上这个东西
and you'd get it up to about,
然后就能提高到
I don't know what it was, 80, 90bhp or something.
80或90马力吧
But I couldn't afford to put bigger wheels on it
但我没钱为车子购买♥♥更大的车轮
或者悬挂 刹车等等
最后我把车撞到了路灯柱上
But, you know.
但你懂的
And I was... It couldn't handle the slight extra power.
这车无法处理多余的马力
Well, you say, hang on a minute. Bear, he says, OK
等等 贝尔
he says it ended up wrapped around a lamppost.
他说最后车撞到了路灯柱上
你那时不是在追赶一辆迷你吗 不是的
because that would be a naughty thing to do.
那么做可真是太调皮了
You were, you were.
你就是在追车
He was racing a Mini at the time
他那时在和一辆迷你比赛
他撞到了电灯柱
and then he came up with the greatest excuse of all time.
接着他想到了史上最棒的借口
Brian.
布莱恩
Motion is relative
动与静是相对的
and so it is perfectly possible to define myself
所以也可以把我自己
as being in what's called an inertial frame of reference,
视为静止的参照物
只要我没有让车加速
And therefore the lamppost was moving towards me
所以其实是路灯柱朝我袭来
这就是当时发生的事情
So you're right, relativity could have stepped in.
你说的没错 这是相对论的事
So, er, car against car
那么 两辆车开始进行比拼
First car against first car.
首先是两位的第一部车
Brian's Ford Fiesta
布莱恩的福特嘉年华
against Bear's Fiat Panda.
对战贝尔的菲亚特熊猫
OK, er which do you think?
你觉得谁会赢
First of all, let's hear it for
首先 让我们听听贝尔的菲亚特熊猫
Bear's Fiat Panda.
得到了多少支持
Let's hear it for
让我们听听
支持布莱恩的福特嘉年华1.1的掌声
First blood to you.
你首战告捷
首战告捷
开过最好的车 贝尔 你说吧
我有一辆前英国空军特别部队海湾战争中使用过的沙漠车
Oh, like this, you mean?
就像这样吗
这辆车那辆车
非常适合接送孩子上下学
我可以去学校接孩子
最上面的显然是一把机♥枪♥
如果有人敢贴停车罚单
can you just swing around like that?
我们就可以把机♥枪♥转过去
You have to have it decommissioned
当然你必须停止使用这辆车
that's part of the deal, isn't it?
这是规定好的吧
They're really boring about things like that.
他们对于这种事真是毫无新意
They did make us decommission it
他们的确让我们停用这辆车
但再次启用这辆车并不困难
我们该用什么车进行比拼
A tough one to call this, Brian.
这可真难啊 布莱恩
Best car ever, please.
你最好的一辆车是什么
Best car for me?
我所拥有最棒的车吗
Best car for me? I've got... I've now... The best car I've ever had
我现在开的就是
is my one I've got at the moment, which is a Jaguar XF
我所拥有最棒的车 是一辆捷豹XF
我很喜欢捷豹XF,好吧
. There you go. Are you sure?
你确定吗
That's the best one you can come up with?
你能举出最棒的车 就是这辆吗
我从来都不开什么豪车
I had the Fiesta, I had an Escort,
我有过一辆嘉年华 开过Escort
后来在高速公路上爆了
我有一辆罗孚213 SE
Yeah. ..that I drove into the side of a transit van.
是吗 我开着它撞到了货运篷车的一侧
That wasn't my fault.
那不是我的错
That was... He went through a stop sign
那不过是 他看到停车标志前继续前行
and I ended up sat inside a transit van
于是我冲进了货运篷车的内部
in my written-off Rover 213 SE.
213 SE完全报废了
I was like, "It can't get any worse than this."
我想 简直糟糕透了
But this is a very safe car.
但这是一辆很安全的车
也许这就是你选择它的原因
I mean it does look like it's ready to crash,
我是说 它看上去做好了撞车的准备
it looks like it's frowning.
好像皱着眉
It's like, "Oh Brian's going to crash me now, any minute now.
看起来就像 布莱恩马上会让我撞车了
"Oh, God." It looks so tense, doesn't it? Don't you think?
天呐 它看起来好紧张 对吧 你觉得呢
I'm very careful these days. OK, so...
我这些日子都很谨慎的 那么
Er, best car ever
最棒车的对决
we have Brian's Jaguar XF against Bear's...
我们有布莱恩的捷豹XF对阵贝尔的
What would you like to call it again? Desert military vehicle.
呃 它叫什么来着 军用沙漠车辆
Does it have a name?
没有名字吗
Well, let's call it a DMV.
那就叫 军沙车
- OK. - There's no competition here.
好吧 这都没什么好比的了
There's no... There's zero competition.
一点悬念都没有
Well, it's all right, you're 1-0 up, it's OK.
没事的 你现在1-0 领先 没关系
Let's hear it for Brian's Jag XF.
谁支持布莱恩的捷豹XF
Let's hear it for Bear's school run DMV.
有谁支持贝尔接送孩子专用的军沙车
He's a mountain.
这简直是难以逾越的高山
It's 1-1. It's perfect, it's poetry.
现在1-1了 史诗一般精彩
It is, it's beautiful car that.
那辆车很漂亮
It's down to the laps, everybody. Here we go.
现在到了圈速比拼时间了 来吧
So we'll go first of all... Shall we look at Bear's lap first?
那首先 我们来看看贝尔的跑圈吧
OK. Here we go.
开始吧
Bear Grylls, conqueror of Earth's most hostile climates,
贝尔·格里尔斯是全世界极度恶劣气候的征服者
but can he conquer our fearsome new track?
但他能征服我们这充满艰险的新赛道吗
Oh, I love a gentle drive in the countryside.
我喜欢在乡村道路上慢悠悠地开车
I'm sure you do, but this is a competition.
那是当然 不过这可是在比赛啊
Focus, Grylls - first corner.
专心点 来到第一个弯角
And off road we go.
然后驶上了越野道路
OK, come on BG, hold it together, into the water.
加油 要人车合一 冲进水里
The natural habitat of a bear.
熊的栖息地
Tricky corner coming up. Did he keep it under control?
接近困难的弯道了 他能控制好车吗
Yes, he did.
他做到了
Secret there to slow down and not brake.
秘诀在于降速却不踩刹车
Hammerhead and he's got a slide on! Very good.
他侧滑着通过了锤头弯 精彩
Back into the wilds
回到越野路段
his natural habitat for our second dirt section,
他的自然栖息地 我们的第二段越野路段
and the hairpin, bit of handbrake, yes or no?
到了发卡弯 会不会拉手刹呢
No.
没拉
No. But that's OK.
没拉 不过这也过得去
Big jump.
要腾空了啊啊啊
How much air will Bear get?
贝尔能在空中飞多久
Good air from Bear.
不错的起飞
Might have lost it a little bit back there,
可能在刚刚那里慢了几秒
but we're still going to win this.
不过无所谓 反正最后都是赢
Fighting talk from Grylls.
格里尔斯在给自己打气
OK, just got to nail these last two corners.
让我们拿下最后的这两个弯
Easier said than done. Wide line into second to last.
说比做容易 倒数第二个弯用了宽走线
Final corner.
最后一个弯角
A bonus extra bit of off-road, and over the line.
自己加了点越野赛道 最后冲线了
Not bad.
不赖嘛
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样呢
Well, it wasn't... It wasn't pretty but it was very fun
看起来并不...并不优雅 但是很好玩
. It was exciting, though.
挺有趣的
Thank you. All right, would you like to see Professor Brian?
多谢 好的 来看看布莱恩教授的跑圈吧
Brian, looking at that lap, does it worry you at all?
布莱恩 看了贝尔的跑圈 你担心吗
Yes, it looked smooth and professional, that did.
担心 他跑得行云流水 很专业
So I'm very worried now.
所以我现在很担忧
Can I say, the thing is when you watch it, it looks quite sedate.
插句嘴 在这里观看跑圈感觉很沉闷
Cut to us inside, it is like... It's chaos in there. It's like, whoa!
但我们在车里时 那简直惊心动魄
The jump, it feels like you're in the air
没错 特别是那个跳跃
for a long time.
感觉腾空了很久
And then when you see it
但当你看的时候
it looks like you just plonk.
感觉就是 啪的一下就落地了
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表