剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
找肯导
Ask for Ken.
- 肯导吗 - 是我
- Ken? - That's it.
我怎么觉得 要戴头盔吗
I don't think I... Do I need a helmet?
- 建议你带上 - 好吧好吧
- I would suggest it. - All right, all right.
你知道我想去
OK, you know what I'm thinking...
其实我行程没那么紧张的
I'm not in a big rush, you know.
我想跟你说下想去的景点
We can talk about some of these sights I'd like to see.
如果你有空的话
When you get a minute.
我很想看一下白金汉宫
I really want to see Buckingham Palace
还想看伦敦塔桥
and I'd also like to see Tower Bridge.
还有国会大厦 你知道在哪吗
Oh, and the Houses of Parliament. You know where that is?
是金丝雀码头
Oh, Canary Wharf!
你知道那边那座楼
Did you know that that, right there,
是伦敦第二高楼吗
is the second tallest building in London?
那边那座 在后边 很遥远的后边
Yeah, that one over there. Back there, way back there.
就是那座
That was it.
- 停一下停一下 - 怎么了 是汤姆奥德尔
- Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. - What? What? - That's Tom Odell.
- 他是谁 - 好好听 他是很棒的钢琴家
- Who's that? - Listen to him. Great piano player.
- 我听不清 - 我也听不清
- I can't hear anything. - I can't hear anything.
不过 让我们给他点钱吧
You know what, though? Let's give him a little money. Here.
- 你人真好 - 是啊
- That's very nice of you. - Yeah.
你咖啡喝得多吗
Do you drink a lot of coffee?
伦敦劳埃德保险公♥司♥ 帅呆了
Oh, cool, Lloyds of London.
我们去哪
Where we going?
秘密路线
Secret route.
这个按钮是干嘛的
What's this button do?
别碰 好吧
- Don't. - OK.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
什么都不碰
Not touching anything.
你知道大部分伦敦地下铁线路
Do you know that most of the London Underground
实际是在地上吗
is actually above ground?
这条近路真不错
This is a good short cut.
噢帅呆了 是圣保罗大教堂
Oh, cool! This St Paul's Cathedral.
等一下 掉头回去
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Turn around.
再掉个头
Go round again.
很多名人都在这里结婚呢
A lot of famous people get married here.
他们像名人吗
Do they look familiar?
祝贺你们
Congratulations!
好有意思的城市
A fascinating city, really.
知道吗很多人叫这里伦敦桥
Did you know that a lot of people think this is London Bridge,
它真实名字其实是塔桥
but it's actually called the Tower Bridge,
因为 额它有两座塔
because of the, uh, the towers.
好玩吧
Interesting, huh?
又是一条近路吗
Is this another short cut?
这里还挺有意思的
This is interesting.
五颜六色的
Very colourful.
- 至少我能开慢些 - 你说的没错
- Least I could do. - You're all right, Ken.
噢看看快看
Oh, look, look, look!
那是什么
What is that?
- 我觉得那是试替妹 - 真酷
- I think that is a Stigsy. - Oh, cool!
- 我能 - 不行
- Can I just...? - No.
噢威斯敏斯特大桥
Oh, Westminster Bridge!
知道吗在国会大厦里死掉是犯法的
Did you know that it's illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament?
所以还是小心点
So maybe be careful.
丘吉尔允许这么开吗
Oh. Does Winston approve?
看起来不像啊 是吗
It doesn't look like it, does it?
- 抱歉 - 抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
喔慢点慢点 有条子
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Five-O.
看到警♥察♥了吗 就在我们后边
See the police right there? They're right behind us.
- 这车上路合法吗 - 我觉得是的
- Is this thing street legal? - I think so.
知道吗如果白金汉宫的旗子
Did you know that if the flag on top of Buckingham Palace
升到顶 就说明女王在家
is all the way at the top, that means the Queen is home?
既然她在家 我们最好
So she's home. So we better, uh...
表现得乖一点
We better be on our best behaviour.
我想知道女王住哪个房♥间
I wonder what room she's in.
让我们找找吧
Well, let's find out.
瞧她在那
Hey, there she is!
我们见到了女王
So, we saw the Queen.
真棒
That was awesome.
- 那么伦敦算来过了 - 多谢了 肯导 - 你太客气了
- So check London off the list. Thanks, Ken. - You're very welcome.
- 下一站去哪 - 下一站
- Where to next? - Next?
我准备好了 出发吧
I'm ready! Let's go.
我一定要问你 这红按钮是干嘛的
OK, I gotta ask you. What does the red button do?
- 不说 - 来吧
- No. - Come on.
这次不会告诉你 下次吧
Not this time. Maybe next trip.
噢
Oh.
- 多美好的旅途 - 很美好
- Wow. - What a ride. - What a ride.
太美好了 感谢英国皇家空军
What a ride. Thanks to the RAF...
感谢伦敦 感谢牛人肯布洛克
.. and the city of London and to the amazing Ken Block.
- 他确实很厉害 是吗 - 难以置信的
- He is something else, isn't he? - Unbelievable.
噢他还说了 什么时候你想去
Oh, uh, by the way, he said that whenever you want,
- 他也可以带你 - 不不不 我就不去了
- he's ready to take you... - Oh, no, no, no! I'm fine, thanks.
好的在下周节目里
All right, on next week's show,
阿斯顿马丁Vulcan 特斯拉Model X
the might Aston Martin Vulcan, the Tesla Model X.
还有二手豪车与艾迪乔丹在时髦火车上的故事
And second-hand luxury takes on Eddie Jordan on a super-posh train.
大家下周见 感谢观看 再见
See you next week, everyone. Thanks for watching. Bye-bye!
Ricky Bobby 赛车电影 塔拉德加之夜 主人公
福克斯 focus 有 对焦 之意
顶级王牌 比大小纸牌游戏
肯叔
出租
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表