谢谢 搭档
Thanks, partner.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我有个朋友在等待动手术
I have a friend who's waiting for surgery,
我要你让他排到最前面
and I need you to get him to the front of the line.
-那人看起来好眼熟 -是呀
- That guy looks so familiar. - Yeah,
我在车厢里揍过他
I kicked his ass in the train car.
他为什么在端食物
Why is he serving food?
我需要你们城镇的名字和位置
I need the name of your town and how to get there.
这地方就像过去的城市
This place is like a city from before.
不合群的人会被赶出去
Where people who can't fit in get cast out.
反抗 人人平等
看在小羊羔的份上 你在做什么
What in the name of little billy goats are you doing?
我醒得早 再也睡不着了
I woke up early and I couldn't go back to sleep,
所以在读你的小说
so I started reading your novel.
等等 就快看完了
Hold on. I'm almost finished.
可我还没写完呢
Well, I-I on the other hand am nowhere near finished.
有些早期场景故意遗漏了上下文
Um, you know, several early scenes lack context intentionally,
我将在未完成的后续章节中补坑
which will be made clear in the subsequent and as-of-now-unwritten chapters --
嘘
Shh!
我只是想亡羊补牢 降低你的期望
I'm merely just trying to retroactively manage your expectations is all.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我真为你骄傲
And I'm really proud of you.
我上班要迟到了
Oh, I'm gonna be late for work.
知道吗
You know,
我昨天去磨刀时想到了你
uh, I was thinking about you yesterday while I was getting my knives sharpened, and --
我应该担心吗
Should I be alarmed here?
不 我的想法当然没有杀意
Uh, no. The thought which sprang to mind was decidedly not homicidal.
总之 那个刀匠正好也配钥匙
At any rate, this particular cutler also happens to be a key cutter.
我很想多见见你
I want to very much see more of you.
近来你工作很忙
And with your job taking up so much of your time as of late,
我想着这样更方便
I just figured this might make things a little bit easier.
以防我没说清 这是我公♥寓♥的钥匙
In case it is not clear, it is a key to my apartment.
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie,
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
顺利吗
So, things went well?
实话说
Well, to put it bluntly,
我五点半要和她一起吃冰淇淋
I'm meeting her for ice cream at 17:30,
我仍然不知道接下来该做什么
and I'm still uncertain as to my follow-up move.
但我能意识到 这是个积极的结果
But I can recognize that what transpired was a positive outcome.
我的参照物很少
I have so little frame of reference,
所以无法想象接下来会发生什么
I cannot hold it conceivable what comes next.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
那当然
A strong affirmative.
她说她也爱我
And she has said that she reciprocates.
那就放松吧
Then relax.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
当一个女人说爱你时
When a woman tells you that she loves you,
相信她
believe her.
史蒂芬妮 我是尤金
Stephanie. It's Eugene.
你在吗
Are you there?
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie!
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie!
史蒂芬妮 我是尤金
Stephanie, it's Eugene.
你在吗
Are you there?
史蒂芬妮
Stephanie!
我是尤金
It's Eugene.
你在家吗 史蒂芬妮
Are you in there, Stephanie?
看起来挺好 印吧
Looks good. Put it to bed.
等等
Hold on.
她说看起来不好
She says it doesn't look good.
这句我看懂了
Yeah, I got that one.
戴维斯士兵有故事要说
"Trooper Davis has a story to tell.
他不会冒着被逐出联邦的风险
He wouldn't risk getting kicked out of Commonwealth
无缘无故做这种事
for no reason."
没错 有缘故
That's right. He didn't.
他的医生证实了他有创伤后遗症
We have a statement from his doctors backing up his PTSD claim.
得了吧
"Come on.
军医的话和军方指挥部的话一样不可信
I don't trust the military doctors any more than I trust the military command.
泰勒·戴维斯遭遇了某件事
Something happened to Tyler Davis.
某件他认为错在弥尔顿总管
Something that he blames Governor Milton for.
并值得去公开质疑她的事
Something worth confronting her in public over.
而他们显然因为某种理由在隐瞒真♥相♥
And they clearly have a reason for suppressing the truth."
这是一种解释
That's one interpretation.
另一种解释是泰勒·戴维斯有心理疾病
The other is that Tyler Davis had a mental-health crisis.
这两种解释中 只有一种解释有事实支撑
And only one of those interpretations has the facts to support it.
他说过还有上千个像他一样的人
"He spoke of thousands more like him.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们应该...
We should be --"
我们应该印出化装舞会上真正发生了什么
"We should be printing what really happened at the masquerade ball.
但你只想改述弥尔顿总管在通稿中的话
But, instead, you want to paraphrase what Governor Milton said in her press release."
不 康妮
No, Connie.
我要你去改述弥尔顿总管在通稿中的话
I want you to paraphrase Governor Milton's press release
这样下次 我就不用亲自出马了
so that the next time, I don't have to.
既然没人见过她 没人和她说过话
Well, if no one's seen her and no one's talked to her,
那她是怎么请假的
how can she have called in sick?
我从没说她请假了
I never said she did.
我只知道 我来顶班是因为她没现身
All I know is, I was told to be here because she didn't show up.
可以了吗
You mind?
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure about this?
那个人劫持过人♥质♥
The guy took a hostage.
他当时担心自己的安危
He was afraid for his life.
我也担心过自己的安危
I've been afraid for my life,
但我从没有劫持过无辜人♥质♥
I've never taken an innocent hostage.
我只是想知道他认为帕梅拉做了什么
I just want to know what he thinks Pamela did.
你之所以想知道
The only reason you want to know
只是因为他们想隐瞒这件事
is because they're trying to keep it a secret.
这是私人病房♥
This is a private room.
泰勒·戴维斯 他有律师吗
"Tyler Davis -- does he have a lawyer?
他被指控了什么罪名
What are the charges against him?"
联邦军
This is C.A.
我们被要求检查你的安全
We've been asked to perform a wellness check.
请开门
Please open the door.
她不在
She's not there.
那我想立刻作供
Then I'd like to make a statement immediately,
趁我记忆犹新时 详述她最后的行踪
recount the details of her last-knowns on the record now
以供记录在案
while this is still fresh in my mind.
好 来站里一趟 我帮你填文件
Sure. Come down to the station. I'll help you fill out the paperwork.
你常这样出行吗
How often do you take trips like this?
没我希望的那么频繁
Not as often as I'd like.
这听起来可能很疯狂 但是
This probably sounds crazy, but
我感觉比起在城市里 我在外面感觉更好
I feel like I'm better out here than I am in the city.
听起来一点不疯狂
It doesn't sound crazy at all.
我们的很多人也有同感
A lot of my people feel that way, too.
你仍然分你们和我们啊
You still see this as your people and my people.
我想让你看这个地方是如何运作的
I want you to see how this place works,
因为我希望你成为它的一部分
because I want you to be a part of it.
总的来说 我混得还不错
I've done fairly well, all things considered,
但我不是一开始就处在顶端
but let's just say I didn't start out on the top.
你现在算处在顶端吗
Is that where you are now?
勉强算吧
Hardly.
弥尔顿总管管理这座城市
Governor Milton runs the city.
但我知道它是如何运作的
But I know how it runs.
因为你是从底层打拼上来的
Because you started out at the bottom.
很久以前 我向弥尔顿家族证明了我的能力
I proved myself to the Milton family a long time ago.
如果你跟正确的人打交道 卡萝尔
If you're in with the right people, Carol,
你的前途不可限♥量♥
the sky's the limit.
向上爬时你会学到
And one of the things you learn as you're climbing your way up
任何组织内都有两种人
is that there are two types of people in any organization.
一种是佣兵
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表