我们需要这个
We need this.
我知道
I know.
列队
Formation!
快点
Let's go!
迪克森 入列
Dixon. Fall in.
稍等
Hold up.
记住 他们一直在看着
Remember, they're always watching.
懂吗
Got me?
嗯 我懂
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
向左转
Left face.
齐步走
Forward march.
这里从不无聊 是吧
Never a dull moment here, is there?
我们尽力了
We try.
大家还好吗
Everyone okay?
嗯 没人受伤 四肢完好
Yeah, no injuries, all limbs intact.
我觉得这算个好日子
I'd call that a good day.
但山顶寨不会接受你的提议
But the Hilltop's gonna pass on your offer.
我能问原因吗
Can I ask why?
因为就像你说的 一切都有代价
'Cause, like you said, everything costs something.
不 请别关门
No, please don't shut the door.
我在类似内♥幕♥冰淇淋的店里找到了美味树莓
Found some raspberry goodness of the Inside Scoop variety.
这不是黑树莓 但是
It's not exactly black raspberry, but...
拜托了 很冰的
please, it's very cold.
我很抱歉 麦克斯
Um, I'm so sorry, Max.
因为我不绅士的行为
For my ungentleman-like behavior.
逃避和不听你说话
For running away. For not listening.
我当时伤心而困惑
I was bruised and confused.
-你当时很无礼 -是的
- You were pretty damn rude. - I was.
的确
Indeed.
我让霍恩斯比操控了我
I let Hornsby get inside my head,
那是一场史无前例的心理入侵
and it was an infiltration of the most epic proportions.
他是条毒蛇
He is a snake.
更像条虫子
More like a worm.
我让一个冒牌货进入了我的心房♥
I let an imposter into my heart
还有我的家
and my home.
-我让她读了我的手稿 -手稿
- I let her read my manuscript. - Manuscript?
我
I --
我在写一本小说
I'm writing a novel.
里面有墓室吗
Was a sepulcher involved?
显然有
Obviously.
是不是发生在喀尔巴阡山
Did it take place in the Carpathian Mountains?
喀尔巴阡山 对
Carpathian Mountains, yes.
你竟然让她读了
You let her read it?
我以为她是你
I thought she was you.
我知道 但是 尤金
I know, but, Eugene...
怎会这样
how?
我们在一起那么久
After all that time we spent together,
告诉了彼此那么多
everything we told each other,
你怎会不知道她不是我
how could you not know it wasn't me?
我不知道
I do-- I don't know.
我猜很早以前 我就发现了
I guess I figured out a long time ago
我和大部分人不一样
that I'm not like most folks.
我很早就习惯了被拒绝
I got used to rejection PDQ.
有时我甚至都没意识到那是拒绝
Didn't even realize it was rejection some of the times,
但可以说 这种事经常发生
but, well, suffice it to say, it happened a fair amount.
所以我总是怀疑我们的感情只是幻觉
So there was a part of me that always wondered if our connection was all in my head.
但在我来了这里后 她没有
But when I got here, and she didn't...
将我推开
push me away...
我迫切希望这份感情是真的
I just so badly wanted this to be real.
以至于有时忽略了微小的线索
And subtle cues escape me sometimes.
总之 我从没想过要伤害你 麦克斯
Anyway, I never meant to hurt you, Max.
但我的意图不能成为后果的借口
But my intent does not excuse my impact.
我如何才能补偿你 你允许我试试吗
How can I make this up to you? Will you allow me to try?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能读你的小说吗
Can I read your novel?
说来不幸
Well, as ill fortune would have it,
你来见我时 我正在烧唯一的实体版
you came upon me whilst I was burning the only physical copy.
不过 大部分内容我已经记住了
However, I have committed much of the text to memory.
概念是什么
What was the concept?
一个叫史蒂芬·波特曼的侦探
A gumshoe by the name of Steph Portman
被卷入了轰轰烈烈的国际劫案中
is caught up in a rollicking international caper,
他试图避免核灾难
trying to avert nuclear disaster
并应对国内错综复杂的法律官僚体系
and navigate the intricacies of the legal bureaucracies back at home.
你没把地方检察官写成贪♥官♥吧
You didn't make the District Attorney corrupt, did you?
当然没有
Certainly not.
那种老套没人会惊喜
That would've surprised exactly no one.
但我给他了一个恶毒的孪生兄弟
I did, however, give him an unsavory twin brother.
邪恶的孪生兄弟 不错
Evil twin. Nice.
我也这样觉得
Yeah, I thought so.
你应该把那个孪生兄弟写成科学家
You should, um, make the twin a scientist.
加大核威胁的风险
Ramp up the stakes on the nuclear threat.
我正是这样写的
That is exactly what I did.
怎么了
What?
感觉就像过去
Just...felt like old times.
我有样东西要给你
Here. I got something for ya.
朱迪思给的
It's from Judith.
她说以防你再逼赫谢尔吃马肉
She said in case you're making Hershel eat more horse meat.
天啊
Oh, God.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
保重
Be careful.
如果你需要我 你知道去哪找我
If you need me, you know where to find me.
你也是
Same for you.
戴安
Dianne?
我要走了 玛姬
I'm leaving, Maggie.
有些人要跟我一起去
Some of the others are coming with me,
你也应该去
and you should, too.
你得小心该信任谁
You need to be careful who you trust.
你比任何人都懂这点
You know that better than anybody.
你也得知道何时该求助
You also have to know when to ask for help.
现在比以往更困难 不必如此的
It's harder than it has ever been, and it doesn't have to be.
我非常敬重你
I respect the hell outta you,
但我撑不住了
but I can't do this anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是一次值得肯定的努力 兰斯
It was a worthy effort, Lance.
还没结束
It's not over.
不必结束
It doesn't have to be.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
我们还有亚历山大
We still have Alexandria.
我只是需要时间说服剩下两个社区
I just need time to get the other two.
一次试图纳入三个新社区很大胆
It was a bold move, trying to bring three new communities into the fold.
我理解这种事为何会吸引你
I get why something like that would be appealing to you.
毕竟得有人管它们 对吧
Someone needs to run them, right?
那个人选将由你决定
That selection would be at your discretion,
显而易见
obviously.
显而易见
Obviously.
我会假装你做这事
I'm gonna pretend that you were doing this
是为了联邦 而不是为了你自己
for the good of the Commonwealth rather than for yourself.
我这是为了你
I was doing this for you.
自我们认识以来 你一直野心勃勃 兰斯
You've been ambitious our whole lives, Lance.
野心向来难以收敛 所以
Ambition is notoriously hard to reel in. So...
你想试着做成这事 当然可以
if you want to try and make it work, fine.
但如果你懈怠了家里的工作
But if your job at home starts to suffer,
将会有后果的
there will be consequences.
联邦永远摆在第一位
The Commonwealth always comes first.
兰斯
Lance.
兰斯 你还好吗
Lance, you okay?
好极了
"A" Plus.
她是怎么说亚历山大的
What'd she say about Alexandria?
一切还好吗
We good?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表