你必须交代点什么
You need to tell me something.
有个女人 她是首领
There's a woman. She's the leader.
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
天啊 你们到了
Oh, my God. You made it.
我们在树林里遇到了彼此
We found each other in the woods.
我们不知道你是否还活着
We didn't know if you'd survived.
他告诉我 敌人比我们想象中要多得多
He told me there were a lot more out there than we thought --
比我们这里的人数多两倍以上
More than twice the force we have in here.
关于这家伙 你说得对
You were right about this one.
他现在是家人了
He is family now.
我们得立刻出发 康妮还在外面活着
We got to go. Connie's out there, alive.
不
No!
快看
Look! Look!
对不起 我只是 不
Sorry. Sorry. I'm just -- No.
不 那边可能有房♥子
No. It might be a house.
我们可以躲在里面
We could hide.
我们得继续跑
快跑
Go.
我一个人骑马耗时更短
We'll make better time if I ride out on my own.
更多人去的话
It's less risky,
风险更小 还能搜索更多地方
and we're gonna cover more ground with a larger group.
委员会正在制定计划
The Council's working on a plan right now.
康妮可没时间等委员会了
Connie doesn't have time to wait on a committee.
我们何不兼顾快速和安全呢
Well, why don't we split the difference between fast and safe?
两人一组 我们可以将地图划分为更小的格子
Teams of two. We could divide the map up into smaller grids.
这样能减少风险
It could reduce the risk.
有人看见凯利了吗
Hey. Any of you seen Kelly?
北边
走哪条路
在塔楼转弯吗 不确定
好
Okay.
我搜了整栋房♥子
I checked the whole house.
我们很安全 这里没人
We're okay. Nobody's here.
你需要...
You need --
你需要...
"You need...
休息一下
some rest."
你好几天没睡了
You haven't slept in days.
我来放哨
"I can keep watch."
我们会找到
"We will find...
你的家
your home."
你睡吧
You...sleep.
不安全
听着
Listen.
休息吧
Rest.
好
Okay.
我再去搜一遍房♥子
说出他们在哪里
Tell us where they are!
反正我也没事干
My dance card's wide open, man.
我们有一整天时间
We got all day.
看不惯吗
This bother you?
我做过更糟的事
I've done worse.
那你去试试吧
Why don't you take a turn, then?
让他快点开口
Speed things up for me.
好 我来
All right. I'm up.
想得美
Like hell you are!
我们是打算僵在这里 含情脉脉地盯着彼此
Well, are we just gonna stand here staring at each other dreamily
还是直入主题
or are we gonna get to it?
你要是杀了他
Hey, you kill him,
咱俩就没完了
the two of us are gonna have a problem!
我不需要保姆
Don't need a babysitter.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
告诉他们你朋友们的藏身处
Just give 'em a location, where your friends are hiding.
说了就不用受苦了
You do that, this all goes away.
这
That's, uh...
这真是个好提议
That's a good offer.
或者 听我说
Or -- and hear me out...
你们都去吃屎吧
you all could go eat shit instead.
只是个建议
Just a thought.
这些我都已经做过了
Already gone through these steps.
也许我们可以开始割点肉了
Maybe we start taking pieces.
该做什么你就做吧
You do what you gotta do.
给他一把刀
Give him a knife.
我觉得你还不明白
I don't think you understand.
我是你最好的机会
I'm the best shot you got.
为什么 我们现在是"朋友"了吗
Why? We "Friends" now?
不 不是因为我们是朋友
No. Not 'cause we're friends.
而是因为我拿着刀
'Cause I'm the one holding the knife.
嗯
Yeah.
你的哥们还拿着枪呢
And your buddy's the one holding the gun.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
我知道你跟她很亲近
I know you're close to her.
那个首领
The leader.
亲近到知道他们藏在哪里
Close enough to know where they're hidin'.
不必有人死在这里
No one needs to die in here.
所以快说出地点 这样就皆大欢喜了
So just say a location so we can all walk away happy.
去死吧 混...
Go to hell, assho--
地点
Location!
否则我再切一根
Or I take another!
我不能说
I can't!
地点
Location!
-不 求你停下来 -地点
- No! No! Please stop! - Location!
黄房♥子
Yellow house.
283号♥公路附近的小镇
Town off the 283.
有天线 有天线 有天线
Antenna. Antenna. Antenna. Antenna.
行了吗
Is that good enough?
我可以去侦察
I can scout it out.
带上一支小队 你们三个都去
Take a squad. Three of you.
看看我们的朋友是不是说了真话
See if our friend speaks truth.
你要我们带他一起去吗
You want us to take him?
你看起来"好极了"
老剃刀
这里还有人
等等 发生了什么
Wait. What happened?
房♥子里还有人
慢点 我不懂
S-Slow down. I don't understand.
它在墙后面 盯着我
什么
What --
还有人
看着没动静
Looks quiet. No movement.
有两个入口 我们同时进入吗
Two entrances. Breach both?
两人一组 你带上鲍威尔
By twos. You take Powell.
华盛顿 菲施 绕到黄房♥子后面去
Washington, Fish, go around the back of the yellow house.
那个白♥痴♥呢
What about dickhead?
我难道要相信他会保护我吗
Am I supposed to believe he's got my back?
不 那是我的职责
No, that's my job.
永远如此
Always.
没人
Clear!
没人
Clear!
没人
Clear!
没人
Clear!
都没人 卡弗
It's all clear, Carve.
那混♥蛋♥耍了我们
That son of a bitch jerked us around.
我们应该留在屋子里 到处看看
We should stay, look around for a bit,
以防有遗漏
so we don't miss nothing.
不 我们先搜查整个小镇
No, we'll search the rest of the town first.
动作要快 动静要小 他们说不定还在附近
Quick and quiet, in case they're still nearby.
你们三个 从北边往里搜
You three, take the north end and work back.
-我们在中间碰头 -明白
- We'll meet you in the middle. - Copy.
A:被困在行尸之中
与它们同行了很多天
没有灯 没有食物 水很少
B:米琼恩告诉我的
A:她在哪里
B:不知道 她出去找人了
我本希望能见到她
A:我们似乎被监视了
B:天色已晚
我们天一亮
就收拾东西出发
你在哪
Where are you?
我爷爷的房♥子墙里也有这种隔层
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表