你应该很容易就能获得一个职位
Should be no trouble finding a position for you.
我很乐意为你们工作 换取对我社区的援助
I'm happy to work to pay for the aid for my community,
但我不会在这里久留
but I'm not staying here permanently.
我只想声明一下这点
I just want to make that clear.
你见过弥尔顿女士之后 也许会重新考虑
After you meet Ms. Milton, you might reconsider.
我更想见到我的朋友们
I'd rather see my friends.
话说 有人能带我去他们工作的地方吗
Actually, can somebody take me to where they're working, please?
他们违法了
They broke the law.
霍恩斯比先生安排他们接受惩罚后
Mr. Hornsby has arranged for their release
会释放他们的
with a fine that they're repaying.
什么
What?
嗯 他们应该正在为未来的发展
Yeah, I believe they're clearing buildings
清理建筑物
for future development.
具体是在清理什么
Clearing them of what, exactly?
行尸
The dead.
好的 所以他们被派去清理行尸几天几周
Okay, so they're assigned to clear walkers for days, weeks?
或许是几个月
Months, maybe?
与此同时你们希望我提供法律服务给...
And I'm expected to provide legal services to --
弥尔顿女士和她的内阁
Ms. Milton and her cabinet.
对
Right.
那我想和她谈谈
Then I'd like to speak with her.
立刻谈 谢谢
Right away, please.
这比较困难
Well, that would be difficult.
这又是为什么
Why is that exactly?
这和霍恩斯比先生预想的时机不太一样
It's just Mr. Hornsby's expectations of the timing were a little different.
他是你的上司吗
Is he your supervisor?
不是
No.
那我希望立刻和她谈
Then I'd like to speak to her right away.
拜托了
Please.
走吧 小子
Come on, boy.
那里面需要我帮忙吗
You need any help in there?
不用
No.
抽一根吗
You want one?
好啊
Sure.
给
Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
他们回来了
Here they come!
开门
Open up!
这就开
On it, on it!
听上去是巡逻队回来了
Sounds like patrol has come home.
-放他们进来 -嗯
- Yo, let them in. - Yep.
在主里死去的人有福了
Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord,
圣灵说 是的 他们脱离劳苦得享安息
even so saith the Spirit, for they rest from their labors.
我们说 愿主与你和你的灵同在
We say, "The Lord be with you and thy Spirit."
阿门
Amen. Amen. Amen.Amen.
如果你妹妹还活着 我们会找到她的
If your sister's out there, we'll find her.
我们还会把这些凶手一个个找出来
And every last one of these murderers.
一个不落
All of them.
但那个人 他归我
But the one -- he's mine.
到处都有侦察兵
There are scouts everywhere.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
如果你有机会除掉他们中的一员
If you get a chance to kill one of them,
如果有人落单 而你处于上风...
if he's alone and you have the advantage...
我会动手的
I will.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我不对我认识的人动刀
I'm not cutting up anyone I know.
你得给我找四个陌生人
You're gonna have to find me four strangers.
三个就够了
Only need three.
出于实用和留念 我还留着我的面具
I kept my mask for practical and sentimental reasons.
这事不是开玩笑
This is not fun.
你这态度可不行
Well, not with that attitude.
我们速战速决吧
Let's get it over with.
我们搜了三条线
We did three different sweeps.
到处都没有踪迹 长官
No signs of tracks anywhere, sir.
湖边的建筑搜了吗
You try the buildings out by the lake?
搜了 长官
Yes, sir.
-铁路沿线呢 -搜了 长官
-Along the train tracks? -Yes, sir.
公路下的通道呢
Freeway underpasses?
-搜过了 长官 -够了
-Yes, sir. -Oh, come on!
外面可是有几十个混♥蛋♥
There are dozens of these assholes out there!
-教皇 -不
- Pope. - No!
你们的兄弟死了
Your brothers are dead!
不感到羞愧吗
Are you not ashamed?!
还是说你们觉得这是可以接受的
Or do you think this is acceptable?!
他们是在听从我的建议
They were following my recommendations.
我告诉了他们最后一队去了哪里
I told them where the last teams went.
我告诉了他们接下来去哪里
I told them where to go next.
你想吼谁的话
You want to scream at somebody,
来吼我
scream at me.
你想当圣人吗 是这样吗 肖
You trying to be noble? Is that it, Shaw?
你想让他们喜欢你吗
You trying to get them to like you?
试试让他们活着
Try keeping them alive.
冲他们吼就能实现吗
And yelling at them is gonna do that?
让自己有点用
Go be useful.
带上你的男人
Take your boy over there
去找到那群该死的敌人
and go and find my goddamn enemies!
走吧 我们有命令了
Come on. We have orders.
留下
Stay.
你没事吧
You alright?
没事
I'm fine.
你刚才帮他们说话
I'm sure the guys are grateful
那些人肯定很感激你
for what you did back there.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
换我肯定会
I'd be.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是做了件蠢事
It may have been stupid.
不 你们找到了一个好地方
No, you got a good place.
我相信背后的故事一定很精彩
I'm sure there's a good story that goes with it.
你和那些人相处过一段时间
Well, you spent some time with those people.
我相信他们也有自己的版本
I'm sure they have their sides.
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
我们需要一个地方
Well, we needed a place.
我们找到了一个
We found one.
剩下的你可以自己脑补
You can fill in the rest.
你对此有什么想说的吗
You got something to say about it?
没有 我只是很惊讶
No. I'm just surprised is all.
为什么惊讶
Surprised why?
你们赢了
You won.
你们有围墙 有食物
You got the walls. You got the food.
为什么还要继续猎杀
Why keep hunting?
我们得确保他们不会再回来
We have to make sure they don't come back.
好吧
Okay.
你不明白
You know, you don't understand.
你自己一个人在外面很轻松
It's easy for you out here on your own,
只要考虑自己就行了
only having to worry about yourself.
我们需要保护整个社区
We have a whole community to protect.
我们有组织架构
And we have a structure.
有领袖带我们走到这里
And a leader who got us this far.
刚才发生的事情
What happened back there --
并不是常态
that was -- that wasn't normal.
是的 我遇见过那样的人
Yeah, I met guys like that before.
教皇有问题要解决 他被激怒了
Pope's got a puzzle to solve, and he's riled up.
这些人怎么会这么难找
How can these people be so hard to find?
所以 你杀掉所有人
So, you kill everybody,
然后他变回好人吗
and then he goes back to being a good guy?
他就像是我的父亲
He's like a father to me.
没人相信我时 他相信我
He believed in me when no one else would.
他让我变得更坚强
He made me strong.
我认为你不需要任何人来让你变得坚强
I doubt you ever needed anyone to make you strong.
肩膀放低
Lower your shoulders.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表