肖
Shaw.
备好火厢车
Ready the hwacha.
那是什么
What's that?
终结一切的手段
It's how we're going to end this.
那是什么气味
What is that smell?
烂到没法吃或用的东西
Anything too rotten to eat or use.
所以才没人来这里
That's why there's nobody out here.
你记得该去哪里吗
You remember where you're going?
顶层 第二个房♥间
Top floor, second room,
大楼西南角
southwest corner of the building.
记得等我的信♥号♥♥
Just remember to wait for my signal.
了解
Got it.
我们做完这事 就拿食物回家
We do this, then we get the food, and we go home.
合页快坏了
Oh, the hinges are coming apart!
门框也是
And the frame.
天啊
Geez.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
争取时间
I'm buying us time.
什么
What?
-我能做什么 -我出去后关上门
- What can I do? - Close the door behind me.
别打开 好了 听我数
Keep it closed. Alright. On my count.
一
One...
二
two...
三
...three!
离窗户远点
Let's stay away from the windows.
-好了吗 -好了 拉
- Ready? - Ready. Go.
-这是你造的吗 -对
- You built this? - Yep.
安切塔以前是工兵
Ancheta was a combat engineer.
现在他是我们的大发明家
Now's he's our DaVinci, right?
这辆火厢车能迅速干掉那群腐尸
This hwacha will make short work of those rotters.
我们收掉漏网之鱼就行
We can mop up everything else.
准备好以后告诉我
Let me know when you're ready.
好
Alright.
威尔斯的事我很遗憾
Sorry about Wells.
我不该让他一个人出去的
I shouldn't have let him out there by himself.
-这不怪你 -这是我的责任
- That wasn't on you. - It was my responsibility.
我应该保护他 就像他一直保护我一样
I should've had his back, like he's always had mine.
我的人 我们守护彼此
My people, we protect each other.
至少以前是如此
At least we used to.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
怎么了
What?
教皇说 上帝选中了我们
Pope says... God chose us.
你信这话吗
You believe all that?
为什么问
Why?
随便问问
Just asking.
我知道这听起来有多荒谬
Look. I know how it sounds.
但在我们一无所有时 他给了我们一个信仰
But when we had nothing, he gave us something to hold onto.
因为相信了他 我们才能活下来
We're all alive 'cause we believed in him.
那现在呢
What about now?
我信不信不重要
Doesn't matter whether I believe or not.
对我来说很重要
Well, it matters to me.
你有没有想过 如果我们
You ever think about what it'd be like
没离开那个小屋会是什么样
if we'd never left that cabin?
嗯
Yeah.
我想过
Yeah, I do.
看着你在乎的东西变了
It's hard to watch something you care about change...
同时在伤害你在乎的其他人很难受
when they're hurting other people you care about, too.
是啊
It is.
达里尔
Daryl...
火厢车情况如何
What's the status of the hwacha?
准备就绪 随时待命
We're ready and standing by.
好 莉娅 该动手了
Okay, Leah. It's time to do this.
我来了
I'm on my way.
等等 莉娅
Wait, Leah.
我必须告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
什么事
What?
下面有人在和行尸同行
There's people down there walking with the dead.
-我的人 -什么
- My people. - What?
他们是来拿教皇抢走的食物的
They're here for the food that Pope took from them.
没食物他们会饿死 他们都是好人
They'll starve without it, and they're good people.
他们有家人
They got families.
他们不知道将会遭遇什么 拜托了
They don't know what's about to happen to them. Please.
你不能让他们像这样死去
You can't let them die like this.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
为了保护我的家人
To protect my family.
我相信你能理解的
I'm sure you can understand that.
卡弗让我别相信你
Carver told me not to trust you.
但我想相信你
But I wanted to.
非常想
So badly.
当我看到你与他们为伍时
I didn't think I could trust you either
我也曾以为不能相信你了
when I saw who you were with.
如果教皇知道你和她是一伙
What do you think Pope is gonna do
你觉得他会怎么做
when he finds out you're with her?
他不必知道
He doesn't have to know.
你可以跟我走
You could come with me.
但你必须帮我阻止他 拜托你一定要帮我
Just please let me stop him. Please. You gotta help me.
我们的敌人该遭到报应了
It is time for our enemy to face their reckoning!
老天
Oh, my.
你俩刚在聊什么呢
What were you two talking about?
家人
Family.
家人确实最重要
Ain't nothing more important.
这是这个世界上
The only real thing that...
唯一真实的东西了
we got left in this world.
你同意吗 迪克森
Would you agree, Dixon?
嗯 我同意
Yeah. Yeah, I would.
结束以后
When this is done...
我要你去给我找到那个女人
I want you to find that woman for me.
把她带给我 迪克森
Bring her to me, Dixon.
好样的
Good man.
迪弗 门上的铁链什么情况
Deaver, what's the status on the chain on that gate?
我正在去车♥库♥
Heading to the garage now.
不 过来 不
No! Hey! Come here! No!
不
No!
卡弗 下面发生了什么
Carver, what the hell's going on down there?
是敌人 他们在墙内
It's the enemy. They're inside the walls.
瞄准庭院开火
Aim into the courtyard and fire.
-长官 -你没听错
- Sir? - You heard me.
快点
Now!
我们的人还在下面
Our people are out there.
我知道
I am aware of that.
那就叫他们回来
So let's call them back in.
然后惊动敌人吗 不
Alert the enemy? No.
上帝会保护他们
God will protect them!
如果祂没保护呢
And what if he doesn't?
那说明他们命数已尽
Then it was their time to die.
教皇 我们能用别的方法打赢
Pope. We can win this another way.
我们要用...我们自己的方法赢下来
We will win this... ourway.
-你不能杀... -我能
- You can't kill -- - I can.
我能
I can!
上帝通过我传达意志
The Lord speaks through me!
不准质疑上帝 不准质疑我
You don't question the Lord! You don't question me!
点火
Light it up!
有人开枪
Shots fired!
莉娅 走吧 在他们发现我们之前
Leah. Come on. Before they find us.
教皇死了
Pope is dead.
迪克森杀了他
Dixon murdered him.
他和敌人是一伙的
He's with the enemy.
肖 再说一遍
Shaw, repeat!
教皇死了吗
Pope is dead?!
莉娅 能收到吗
Leah! Do you copy?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表