我们在医院后面的巷子
We're in the alley behind -- behind the hospital.
我们穿过了一群行尸
We went through a horde of walkers.
老天 我们的车坏了
Oh, my God. Our ride is fucked!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
好吧
Alright. Okay.
你不会有事的 朱迪
You're gonna be okay, Jude.
撑住 凯利
Hang on! Kelly!
我们得立刻离开 快跑 快走
We gotta move! Run! Just go!
快跑
Run!
-到我身后 -谁来呼叫其他人
- Get behind me! - Someone radio the others.
告诉他们行尸进入医院了
Tell them the hospital's been breached.
我来
On it.
行尸进入医院了
The hospital's breached.
我们从后门离开
We're leaving out the back
快点 这边
Come on, this way.
快走
Go, go, go!
我们被拦住去路了
We're blocked!
尤金 背靠背
Eugene! Back to back.
我们得找到出路
We gotta find a way out.
尤金 爬上水管 快
Eugene! Up the pipe! Go!
你先上去
You first!
该死 尤金
Damn it, Eugene!
不
No!
我跟着你
I'm right behind you!
快 快爬
Come on! Come on!
加油 快爬
Come on! Come on!
别放手 撑住
Don't let go! Come on!
把手给我
Reach up!
罗西塔
Rosita!
快 跳过来
Come on, jump for it!
跳啊
Come on!
加油 快上来
Come on, come on. Come here.
-还要多久 -快了
- How much longer? - Soon.
我看到有人在高层和屋顶求助
Saw people on the higher floors and rooftops begging for help.
但我想先确保莉迪亚安全
Wanted to make sure Lydia was safe first.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我们可以做得更多
We could do more.
那我们就去做
Then let's do more.
但我们必须先照顾好朱迪思
But we take care of Judith first.
我们准备就绪了 长官
We're all set, sir.
所有士兵都在后面 没人发现
We've got everyone in the back, no one to check.
医生们建了安全屋 但我们得快点
Doctors set up a safe house, but we have to hurry.
好 我们走
All right, let's go!
得把朱迪思送去托米那
We gotta get Judith to Tomi.
富人区
你可以把她放在这
You can put her down here.
好了
Okay.
她现在很虚弱
She's in a fragile state.
幸亏你给她输了血
It's good you gave her blood.
我会尽力救她
I'll do what I can.
-以西结 -这就办
- Ezekiel. - On it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-准备点滴 -好
- Prep the IV. - Yeah.
-备好绷带 -好
- Ready tape. - Let me.
你们得出去
We need to clear the room.
等她稳定了会告诉你们
We'll get you when she's stable.
以后你会偶尔感觉到那条手臂
You'll feel it sometimes.
就好像它仍然存在
Like it's still there.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是...
Just...
卢克和茱尔丝...
Luke and Jules...
我懂
I know.
伊莱哲也是如此 我知道
It's the same with Elijah, I know it.
就是会发生这种事
That's just what happens.
人们会死去
You know, people die.
城市会陷落
Cities fall.
事情就是不顺利
And things just don't work out.
人们告诉我一切都会顺利 但并非如此
People tell me they do, but they don't.
杰瑞也不会回来了 对吗
Jerry's not coming back, either, is he?
我没放弃希望
I haven't given up hope.
我们会找到他们俩的
We'll find them, both of them.
你们看见尼根了吗
Have you seen Negan?
有一阵没看见了 没事吧
Not for a while. Is everything okay?
抱歉 应该没事 谢了
I'm sorry. Uh, maybe. Thanks.
把枪给我
Give me that rifle.
在你发火前...
Before you pop off --
你要去对付帕梅拉吗
You were going after Pamela?
没错 只要能把事干成 又有什么关系呢
Yeah. Look, what's it matter as long as it gets done?
你为什么就不能放过我
Why can't you just leave me alone?
你到底有什么目的
What is your angle?
目的 我没有目的 玛姬
Angle? There is no goddamn angle, Maggie.
什么目的都没有
There's no angle.
我这样做是为了你
I am doing this for you.
你用这把枪干掉帕梅拉
You take Pammy out with this thing,
你会坠入地狱
hell is gonna rain down on you.
再也回不来
And you ain't gonna come back.
但你必须回来
And you have to come back.
所以这事由我去做
So I'm gonna do it.
昨晚 我跪在地上
Last night, when I was down on my knees,
即将失去我的妻子 我的...
about to lose my wife, my...
在我即将失去一切时
I was about to lose everything.
我终于明白了你当时的感受
And I finally understood what you must've felt.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我知道我欠你的远不止这句话 但...
I know that I probably owe you more than this, but...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry...
我夺走了你的丈夫
for what I took from you...
夺走了你儿子的父亲
and what I took from your son.
你来不来
Comin'?
今天真是漫长而劳累
It's been a long and taxing day.
如果你想 我可以帮你照看一会孩子
I can take the little one off your hands for a spell, if you'd like.
不用 没事 尤金
No, it's okay, Eugene.
我就想好好看看她
I just want to soak her up, you know?
你一定等不及夏天的到来了
I bet you can't wait for summer.
你终于能带她去海边旅馆游泳
You can finally take her to swim at Oceanside.
我有...
I have, uh...
本来打算给你个惊喜
Well, it was gonna be a surprise.
但在我对育儿展开研究时
But in all my research on child-rearing,
我发现了多篇科学论文
I stumbled upon a great many scientific essay
概述了教婴幼儿游泳的好处
that outlined the benefits of teaching infants to swim.
能改善认知功能 促进肌肉生长和...
It improves cognitive function, builds muscle, and, uh...
树立自信
confidence.
倒不是说这小家伙会缺乏自信
Not that there will be any deficit in this tyke
毕竟你充满自信
since you have it in spades.
这意味着她也会很有自信
Which means it's in her, too.
我等不及夏天的到来了
I can't wait for summer.
你呢
Can you?
罗西塔 你摔下去时
Rosita, when you fell...
是不是...
D--
哪里
Where?
-来不来得及 -来不及了
- C-can we - - No.
别这样 没事的
H--Stop. It's okay.
别哭 尤金
No crying, Eugene.
我还不想让他们知道
Okay? I don't want them to know yet.
我需要你保持镇定 好吗
I want you to pull your shit together, okay?
-我做不到 -你做得到
- I can't. - You can.
因为我还在呢
Because I'm still right here.
而你会...
And you're gonna be...
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我非常爱你
I just love you so much.
我爱你
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表