那意味着牺牲尤金
That mean sacrificing Eugene.
你还有什么选择
What choice do you have?
曝光本该是最好的消毒法 对吗
Sunlight is supposed to be the best disinfectant, right?
但帕梅拉仍屹立不倒
But Pamela is still standing.
这说明什么
What does that tell you?
说明正义不会到来
There isn't some kind of "Justice" waiting round the corner.
你能接受吗
And you can just accept that?
这不是接受
It's not acceptance.
而是生存
It's survival.
你希望你的朋友们能活下来
That's what you want for your friends.
他们也会希望你能保命
And it's they would want for you.
你怎么脱身的
我用刀捅了其中一人的腿 趁他放开我时逃走了
还有其他人逃脱了吗
一切发生得太快
我回去帮凯利 但她已经不见了
我不知道还能做什么
你做得对 如果你没逃走 现在也一样被抓了
我知道被我捅伤的男人会需要治疗 所以我来了这里
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我打算在他出院后跟着他
什么 你不能这样做
他能带我们找到朋友们和我妹妹 我不能失去她
万一你被抓了怎么办 这太危险了
我不是在征求你的同意
他们可能在找你 但没找我 我来跟踪他
这是我们最好的机会
由美子 如果他发现你
他们就会知道我们交谈过
我们不能再冒险见面了
我对你有信心
找到了
Got it.
总有路可走 总有路可走
Always a path. Always a path.
总有路可走
Always a path.
总有路可走
Always a path.
总有路可走
There's always a path.
总有路可走
Always a path.
总会有出路
Always a way out.
总有路可走
Always a path.
总有路可走 总有路可走
Always a path. Always a path.
总有路可走 总有路可走
Always a path. Always a path.
总有路可走
Always a path.
总有路可走 总有路可走
Always a path. Always a way.
总有路可走 总会有出路
Always a path. Always a way out.
他们被带去哪了 哪里
Where'd they take 'em? Where?!
不
No!
兰斯 兰斯
Lance, Lance...
兰斯 看着我
Lance, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们不能留你活口
We can't leave you here alive.
不老实交代我们的朋友们在哪
Either you tell us where our friends are,
你就死定了
or you're dead.
我...
I'll...
我带你们去
I'll show you.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我理解
I get it.
但我知道一条出城的路
But I know a way out of the city.
-走 -等等
- Move. - Wait.
那是什么
What is that?
射频监控器
It's a radio-frequency monitor.
我离开这里 它就会引发警报
It'll set an alarm off if I leave this place.
你得砍掉我的脚
You're gonna have to cut off my foot.
你打算背我吗
You gonna carry me?
那你最好跑快点
You better be ready to run fast.
走
Go.
等等
Wait.
我得先干一件事
I need to do something first.
那边
Right here!
继续走
Keep going!
-快点 -快来
- Come on! - Come on!
-快走 先把他弄出去 -得等你一起
- Go! Get him out of here! - Not without you!
-我会想办法的 快走 -掩护我
- I'll figure it out! Go! - Cover me!
借过
Excuse me.
民众对今晚发布会的观感
The optics for tonight's press conference
至关重要 事关我们重获公众的信任
are critical to regaining the public's trust.
发布会要传达出的要点是
The takeaway needs to be that we're moving forward
我们将变得透明和公开
in a transparent, open way.
还有 麦克斯...
Also, Max --
抱歉 凯瑟琳
Sorry, Kathleen.
没事 女士
That's all right, ma'am.
联邦军队得在场
The Commonwealth Army should be there
但只能作为背景板
but only in the background.
我希望以和平的方式回归法律和秩序
I want to present a peaceful return to law and order.
不能让人觉得我们是集权国家
It can't feel like a police state.
那样只会激起尚未平息的民怨
That will only stir up any lingering resentment.
怎么了
Yes?
还有多远
How much farther?
只有几英里了
Just a couple miles up.
事到如今我才终于意识到
Just never realized until now how much
从外面看联邦多像个监狱
it looks like a prison from out here.
你抛下他是对的
You were right to leave him behind.
他会拖慢你
He was slowing you down.
就和其他人一样
Just like everyone does.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你和大多数人不一样
You're not like most people.
你总是能先想十步
You're always thinking 10 steps ahead.
这正是你的特别之处
It's what makes you special.
我是说 还有谁能做到你刚刚做的事
I mean, who else could've done what you just did?
总而言之 我希望迪克森没事
Anyway, I hope Dixon's okay.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
我只是在闲聊
I'm just making conversation.
我们在往哪里走
Where are we going?
我说过我会带你去的
I told you I'd take you there.
我受够了你的心理战
I'm done with your mind games.
我又没在骗你
I'm not lying to you!
搞得好像你真的在乎达里尔似的
Saying you give a shit about what happens to Daryl.
我之前可是被关在牢房♥里 被迫将我的同事
I was just locked in a cell and forced to feed my colleague
一片片喂给帕梅拉的腐尸儿子
piece by piece to Pamela's rotter son.
我脑子也许还没能全速运转
I might not be moving at full speed here!
行吧 动手
Fine. Do it.
找你朋友们的事就只能祝你好运了
And then good luck finding your friends.
沿着树林边上检查一遍
Check the tree line! Go on!
我知道甩掉他们的办法
I know how we can lose them.
-怎么做 -来
- How? - Come on.
快来啊
Come on.
我...
I...
我无法相信他们不见了
can't believe they're gone.
康妮那么信任我 而我却让她失望了
Connie put her trust in me, and I let her down.
那是我们唯一的线索
It was the only lead we had.
我恐怕别无选择
I don't think I have a choice
只能按帕梅拉说的做了
but to do what Pamela's asking me.
如果那意味着你得起诉我
If that means you have to prosecute me
让我遭受最严厉的刑罚
to the fullest extent of the law,
那你放心好了 这是我已坦然接受的命运
then rest assured, it's a fate I've already freely accepted.
尤金 我不想这么做
Eugene, I don't want to do this.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我心意已决 也已做出行动
I made my choices and my bed.
如今只能顺势而为了
Now I must lie in it.
但即使是这样
But even if that should come to pass,
我们被绑♥架♥的同伴的困境依旧没有解决
the central dilemma of our kidnapped compadres remains.
如果在我受审期间最糟糕的事发生了怎么办
What if the worst happens while this trial plays out?
如果总管违背了释放他们的诺言怎么办
What if the Governor reneges on her promise to set them free?
我们必须做点什么
We must do something.
做什么
What?
到底是什么
What?
帕梅拉掌握了一切筹码
Pamela has all the leverage here.
我必须承认 看上去确实如此
I'll admit, it does appear that way.
但我必须相信 我们依旧有计可施
But I have to believe there's still something we can do.
若非如此 如果我们的朋友永远没了
Because if not, if our friends are truly gone, then...
那么这会是我无法承受的沉重负担
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表